Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Just watched the show in fast  forward mode and that too to watch Siddharth Prerna. And what I get 1 minute of scene. Siddharth scenes with Nandini was good. More substantial than the crap that was going on for weeks. Seriouslythe cvs of thisshow need to be awarded for being the crappiest ever story tellers πŸ˜†...Online trp is good . And Sid Prerna has strong fan following but because of the crappy storyline and sidelining of these characters there is no  interest left. I mean it Luxmi. I just fast forward it. But will try to watch it tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some good scenes. 

Are there any scenes today?
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Luxmi...yes. there is. Still hatred between Dhama Bindusar. Bindusar confessed his crime of trying to kill Nandini 10 yrs ago to Dharma. Thats it. Bindusar had more scenes with Mata Helena
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Today's episode was good.  There was a short dharma and bindusar scene.  Bindusar was drunk and spilling his feelings of not having a mother to dharma, who tried to console him while explaining she too is like him which is why she is so happy that she has her adoptive mother. Bindusar fell asleep in the middle of her lecture πŸ˜†
There was a short horse riding scene that took me back to cas days.  I am very disappointed they won't be showing Ashok's birth.  I started watching this looking forward to the possibility πŸ˜­
So... I don't know if anyone noticed or if it is just me but from some angles SN resembles SRk... just a bit, and since I'm tamil and am up to date with some of the cool actors in tv and movies there I was thinking it would be really cool if someone would make a teen version of chennai express (which I loved for srk, but hated cause they couldn't cast an actual tamil speaking actress like bollywood has always done πŸ˜‘), maybe on tv.  I would love to see SN in a modern comedic role like SRK did.  I would love to see him paired with gaby too (she is from the tamil industry, both actors are the same age). πŸ˜†  I just thought it would be cool to share here.  I know that since SN's appearance in CN his tamil fandom has grown a bit 😳I also made an edit.  Let me know what you think.

Edited by sunshinegir1990 - 6 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinegir1990

So... I don't know if anyone noticed or if it is just me but from some angles SN resembles SRk... just a bit, and since I'm tamil and am up to date with some of the cool actors in tv and movies there I was thinking it would be really cool if someone would make a teen version of chennai express (which I loved for srk, but hated cause they couldn't cast an actual tamil speaking actress like bollywood has always done πŸ˜‘), maybe on tv.  I would love to see SN in a modern comedic role like SRK did.  I would love to see him paired with gaby too (she is from the tamil industry, both actors are the same age). πŸ˜†  I just thought it would be cool to share here.  I know that since SN's appearance in CN his tamil fandom has grown a bit 😳I also made an edit.  Let me know what you think.

edit looks cute.  But I don't know what to say... Chennai express was one of those movies that just got everything wrong.  Deepika and her so-called tamil accent was the worst, and sounded more like jibberish to me.  I still can't believe an actor like sathyaraj even agreed to be part of the movie. Bolywood is the last place to find a proper depiction of the diversity in Tamil culture... for some reason they think Tamil equates to Brahiminism and rajinikanth πŸ€’ Even in tv, all the tamil characters ever created in hindi serials were bhramin and the actors who played them were likely not tamil πŸ˜•

Maybe if the right producer and better informed cvs came together it may be a possibility to have a proper teen based cross-cultural story of what I assume is of two people who do not speak the same language... but I doubt this will be happening any time soon, and I don't know if siddharth would take up a role like that... from the edit it looks like the two actors may actually look good together but I highly doubt it will ever happen.  There is just way too much disconnect.  I think you may be right.  I think Siddharth/bindusar has gained himself somewhat of a name among younger tamil girls since cn (I am basing this off of my observation of instagram and youtube posts), so have prerna/dharma and karthikey/sheenaz.  Nice edit, though... sorry, i didn't mean to offend or anything πŸ˜³

by the way... to those interested... no real scenes between dharmasar in today's episode. 
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
I just watched the last episode. There were many scenes for the dharmasar fandom... Which is great... But, i can't help but be disappointed... It was obvious that dharmasar's story was going to be tied up quickly... And so it was no surprise... But what i hated was how the cvs basically annihalted charumati's character and the childhood friendship bindumati shared in the process. I despise the polygamous factor of these historical fictions, and would rather they do without... But what i hate most about these serials is that for one woman/girl to shine in her partner's eyes another is made to be scheming/selfish/evil... They did the same with nandini/helena... 
The second thing i wish they had done differently in the last episode was add more action... Sword fighting scenes... I feel like the tv segments had more than the final cut... Which i was not too happy with, especially since they wasted 11 seconds (i counted) of screen time of dharma just staring at the jail cell key... Like, seriously?! Why? 11 secs is a lot of time for tv that could've been added to the climax battle... Well... Now who knows how long i have to wait for another show, that i am actually willing to invest my time in, to see a nice sword fight scene...

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I just watched the last episode. There were many scenes for the dharmasar fandom... Which is great... But, i can't help but be disappointed... It was obvious that dharmasar's story was going to be tied up quickly... And so it was no surprise... But what i hated was how the cvs basically annihalted charumati's character and the childhood friendship bindumati shared in the process. I despise the polygamous factor of these historical fictions, and would rather they do without... But what i hate most about these serials is that for one woman/girl to shine in her partner's eyes another is made to be scheming/selfish/evil... They did the same with nandini/helena... 

The second thing i wish they had done differently in the last episode was add more action... Sword fighting scenes... I feel like the tv segments had more than the final cut... Which i was not too happy with, especially since they wasted 11 seconds (i counted) of screen time of dharma just staring at the jail cell key... Like, seriously?! Why? 11 secs is a lot of time for tv that could've been added to the climax battle... Well... Now who knows how long i have to wait for another show, that i am actually willing to invest my time in, to see a nice sword fight scene...

It was a good episode.  I am hurt that baby ashoka did not make an entrance

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

edit looks cute.  But I don't know what to say... Chennai express was one of those movies that just got everything wrong.  Deepika and her so-called tamil accent was the worst, and sounded more like jibberish to me.  I still can't believe an actor like sathyaraj even agreed to be part of the movie. Bolywood is the last place to find a proper depiction of the diversity in Tamil culture... for some reason they think Tamil equates to Brahiminism and rajinikanth πŸ€’ Even in tv, all the tamil characters ever created in hindi serials were bhramin and the actors who played them were likely not tamil πŸ˜•

Maybe if the right producer and better informed cvs came together it may be a possibility to have a proper teen based cross-cultural story of what I assume is of two people who do not speak the same language... but I doubt this will be happening any time soon, and I don't know if siddharth would take up a role like that... from the edit it looks like the two actors may actually look good together but I highly doubt it will ever happen.  There is just way too much disconnect.  I think you may be right.  I think Siddharth/bindusar has gained himself somewhat of a name among younger tamil girls since cn (I am basing this off of my observation of instagram and youtube posts), so have prerna/dharma and karthikey/sheenaz.  Nice edit, though... sorry, i didn't mean to offend or anything πŸ˜³

Bold: thanks.  None taken, everyone has their own opinions.  

thank you all for being so welcoming.  I was new to the show, but I felt this platform to be a nice place to discuss the show from where I started.  It was a good few months.  I am happy to have seen ashoka's return post cas in the form of bindusar. 

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
I know this thread is dead, but I couldn't help but share the following scene:

This scene was perfect.  It wasn't until I saw this scene with Siddharth, Dharma, karthikey, Charumati, Adonis and the rest that I even gave the new gen a second look foro their performances and not just for Siddharth's stunt scenes... the entire scene was sooo well enacted... with the intensity in dialogue delivery and actions, to the bgm and amazing editing and not to mention the power of the entire scene and the way it was written... to me, this was exclusive to Dharma and Bindusar's battle of their egos... it was PERFECTπŸ‘

I expected so much post this scene, and tbh I got only some afterwards... but then the writers had to go and show us teenagers getting married on screen... including this pairing... I honestly wanted for the Dharma-Bindusar's story to be void of romance until a very long time... and I was not expecting to see the two or either have to perform a marriage sequence,.,, I just wanted these characters to be the teens they were... but of course trps got in the way and I guess the writers had no choice but to give us all that usual marriage, nhok-jhok stuffπŸ˜” ... I am still in awe of this scene.  Props to whoever wrote it... 
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
Sidprernafan thumbnail
Hey guys I am new to this forum please continue the discussion and make them to reform and make new on sidd and prerna plzzz I don't know y but this two helped glued to me to their chemistry