Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Welcome! Glad you like them too. Hopefully we can all discuss their story until the end 😊
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Today there was very small scene of Bindusar-Dharma...just fall & catch hua...lollypop scene !

I was thinking of skipping the episode since I don't know too much about the original pair and their story, but watched it regardless. The fall and catch was sappy but cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Glad I watched it ⭐️
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't understand what d need to introduced Sid when everything was fixed.. the off-air is comes when Sid not ever entered the show..now that news comes true... nithing is changed ..so why wasting Actor talent 🀒 no promo, no segment, No repeat 🀒
No cvs trying to show one night, one Incident and bindusar ll'be change 🀒 in that precap dharma say- aapke bahar nikale k liye mom is ready to spend night with maharaj so now bindusar feels how much his choti loves him and bindusar and dharma ko bhi ek hi jhatke m pyaar... ho gyi ending🀒

I m sppecless just want to say good luck for future.
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay. I know most of you are unhappy with the news. I am feeling bad. But I am happy too. Even I felt why they introduced the leap when it was supposed to be off air. We love Bindusar Dharma. But cvs wasted most of the time in showing non sense. Since the time I entered this forum I am saying this that the show is purely illogical. Only Sid made me watch this. And I loved the new gen cast. Wish the show was promoted well.
The leap was a failure because the new gen was never at focus. Still within such a short time they made an impact. Its their talent which made us love them.All non sense tracks were introduced. The only good thing that happened with this leap is that it showcased Siddharths talent as an actor. He showed how baddie he can get on screen
And sometimes it used to scare me seeing his aggressive avtar . We got a beautiful young talent in the form of Prerna who was stupendous in her character of Dharma. We saw the potential of Abhishek...Pragati (chitralekha), Gautam (Adornus), Avneet (Charumati), Nirisha (Alice) , Sheezan (Karthikey). We got some good moments in the forum too.
I wont question why Siddharth chose this role. Its clear . Its a big PH. And with this character he has made a mark. And we can expect him to return to Tv soon. Now even if the show extends the cvs will repeat the same non sense .

Wishing every actor a bright future ahead. And obviously want you guys to return to tv soon as we need good actors like you.

Only thing I want is a beautiful ending to Bindusar Dharma love story . Wont mind even if they show birth of Samrat Ashoka with introduction of a small leap.
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
RajatTokisFan thumbnail
i want to more dharma and bindusar story
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

I really don't understand what d need to introduced Sid when everything was fixed.. the off-air is comes when Sid not ever entered the show..now that news comes true... nithing is changed ..so why wasting Actor talent 🀒 no promo, no segment, No repeat 🀒

No cvs trying to show one night, one Incident and bindusar ll'be change 🀒 in that precap dharma say- aapke bahar nikale k liye mom is ready to spend night with maharaj so now bindusar feels how much his choti loves him and bindusar and dharma ko bhi ek hi jhatke m pyaar... ho gyi ending🀒

I m sppecless just want to say good luck for future.

I am disappointed that they will be fastforwarding Dharmasar's story now. They had such a lovely build-up. If only they didn't include all that nandini memory loss, and black magic stuff and kept it political and action oriented with the right mix of romance and drama 😭

The online trp is really good for week 42. It is in the top spot with 19.2. last week was loaded with good dharmasar scenes
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I completely and utterly fell in love with dharma's character. By far the best version of Dharma I have seen on screen. Not only is she smart, strong, and mature but also very beautiful. She has a natural beauty to her. And the best part is her natural beauty is something you notice last, because that is how good her other characteristics are. If they could make a spin-off with just dharma I would watch that ⭐️
RajatTokisFan thumbnail
want more scene of dharma and bindusar
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kaha bhag gaye sab ke sab...πŸ˜†

After seeing today's episode I am happy that the show is ending. πŸ˜†...and I pity CGM(the real one) the great samrat of Bharat who founded Mauryan empire. This show turned him into a mess...A total mess I repeat. πŸ˜†...What a pitiable condition of samrat CGM...Any idiot can possess his body...πŸ˜†I know black magic was prevalent in those times. But seriously nobody can find out . πŸ˜†

So finally we have Bindusar Dharma ki lob ishtory. πŸ˜†...So finally Adornus confessed that he misbehaved with Dharma's friend and is witnessed by Dharma ...πŸ˜†...So Dhrama ko finally ehsaas hua that Mera pati kameena hi sahi ...par dil ka bura nahi hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Atleast he respects women unlike what she thought...πŸ˜†...So she is in jasoosi mode to find out the truth ...πŸ˜†...And what a love Bindusar has ...Cant stay away from Dharma even for a night even when she requested him to allow her to leave the room...Instead he warned her that if she leaves the room she will see his Vikral roop...πŸ˜†...Ab kaun sa roop hai bhaiya dikhane ko ...πŸ˜†...And finally she decided to call her friend to the mahal ...but before that probably her pati dev will go for Jail yatra πŸ˜†...Thanks to possessed samrat...πŸ˜†

I am feeking that even the cast is not interested in doing the work and are just doing mechanically...I cant blame them...First the script now the ending...Might be taking a toll on their work...afterall they are also humans like us.

Helena mata and Nandini joined hands for CGM πŸ˜†...

Honestly I wish that atleast last few episodes should be good. But seeing the level of episodes I am not keeping much hope. πŸ˜†...And precap was horrible...
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
RajatTokisFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Kaha bhag gaye sab ke sab...πŸ˜†

After seeing today's episode I am happy that the show is ending. πŸ˜†...and I pity CGM(the real one) the great samrat of Bharat who founded Mauryan empire. This show turned him into a mess...A total mess I repeat. πŸ˜†...What a pitiable condition of samrat CGM...Any idiot can possess his body...πŸ˜†I know black magic was prevalent in those times. But seriously nobody can find out . πŸ˜†

So finally we have Bindusar Dharma ki lob ishtory. πŸ˜†...So finally Adornus confessed that he misbehaved with Dharma's friend and is witnessed by Dharma ...πŸ˜†...So Dhrama ko finally ehsaas hua that Mera pati kameena hi sahi ...par dil ka bura nahi hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Atleast he respects women unlike what she thought...πŸ˜†...So she is in jasoosi mode to find out the truth ...πŸ˜†...And what a love Bindusar has ...Cant stay away from Dharma even for a night even when she requested him to allow her to leave the room...Instead he warned her that if she leaves the room she will see his Vikral roop...πŸ˜†...Ab kaun sa roop hai bhaiya dikhane ko ...πŸ˜†...And finally she decided to call her friend to the mahal ...but before that probably her pati dev will go for Jail yatra πŸ˜†...Thanks to possessed samrat...πŸ˜†

I am feeking that even the cast is not interested in doing the work and are just doing mechanically...I cant blame them...First the script now the ending...Might be taking a toll on their work...afterall they are also humans like us.

Helena mata and Nandini joined hands for CGM πŸ˜†...

Honestly I wish that atleast last few episodes should be good. But seeing the level of episodes I am not keeping much hope. πŸ˜†...And precap was horrible...

100 percent agree with you