Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
off-screen fun

--Royal-- thumbnail
gautam's bday celebration pic 😊 (shared by crew member)

Upcoming 😛 (Shared by gautam)

Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys why don't we get any segments of CN?

Seems Prerna didn't mix up with gang or may be she is shooting or having off!Not in pics so saying...!
--geny-- thumbnail
@Courageous_Leo were you in PKYEK forum?

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --geny--

@Courageous_Leo were you in PKYEK forum?

Yes. I was there in that forum. As zoozoo , then As Acid_Queen in Madhubala and then Courageous_Leo now.😆
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Guys why don't we get any segments of CN?

Seems Prerna didn't mix up with gang or may be she is shooting or having off!Not in pics so saying...!

Media is banned on the set. Prerna ws not there... yes usko off tha..last 2 days wo shoot hi nhi kar rahi thi 😕

--geny-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

<font color="#663399">Media is banned on the set. Prerna ws not there... yes usko off tha..last 2 days wo shoot hi nhi kar rahi thi😕

</font>

oh!Why media bann by Ekta mata?itna bhi kya yaar!And how do you know that k Prerna ka off tha?Any source?
--geny-- thumbnail
Today there was very small scene of Bindusar-Dharma...just fall & catch hua...lollypop scene !

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really sad to hear that CN will be ending. Although initially I didn't like Bindusar, and prefered Dharma-Karthikey, in recent times I started to develop a soft-corner for Dharmasar.
Whenever I saw their clashes on screen I couldn't help but think of how similar Bindusar was to Sushim and Dharma was to young Ashoka😆
I loved it and still do.
Since last week the story has been getting really good, and even before that, the few Dharmasar scenes we were getting were worth the wait. The Online trp even jumped from 13.0 to 17.0 showing that there has been a clear positive response to the new duo. I have been on instagram and have noticed that many people were not aware about the new pairing due to a lack of promotions and only recently started following along. It is really sad to see that the channel and production house refuse to see the potential in this new adaption of this real couple and parents to the great Samrat Ashoka. The amazing talents portraying these characters bring forth a freshness to the show to, welcoming a new set of audience members. If only they could all see the potential.

It is hard for a show like CN (with very little promotion since the leap) to compete with the likes of Udaan and Piyaa Albella that receive constant promotion of some kind. All we asked was that Dharmasar's story be packaged as new, and receive promotions accordingly😭
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I am really sad to hear that CN will be ending. Although initially I didn't like Bindusar, and prefered Dharma-Karthikey, in recent times I started to develop a soft-corner for Dharmasar.

Whenever I saw their clashes on screen I couldn't help but think of how similar Bindusar was to Sushim and Dharma was to young Ashoka😆
I loved it and still do.
Since last week the story has been getting really good, and even before that, the few Dharmasar scenes we were getting were worth the wait. The Online trp even jumped from 13.0 to 17.0 showing that there has been a clear positive response to the new duo. I have been on instagram and have noticed that many people were not aware about the new pairing due to a lack of promotions and only recently started following along. It is really sad to see that the channel and production house refuse to see the potential in this new adaption of this real couple and parents to the great Samrat Ashoka. The amazing talents portraying these characters bring forth a freshness to the show to, welcoming a new set of audience members. If only they could all see the potential.

It is hard for a show like CN (with very little promotion since the leap) to compete with the likes of Udaan and Piyaa Albella that receive constant promotion of some kind. All we asked was that Dharmasar's story be packaged as new, and receive promotions accordingly😭

I don't mean to sound negative, but was the ending not expected. I remember reading once Siddharth was confirm to play Bindusar that the leap was being introduced to wrap up the show. my understanding is that the channel was not supportive of the Chandra-Nandini story because it deviated from history too much than was expected. This led to a difference in opinion between Ekta/Balaji Co. and the channel. The show that will be replacing Chandra nandini was already confirmed to since before the leap. Don't get me wrong. I am very sad to. I loved this version of Bindusar and Dharma's story. I would also love a spin-off (very unlikely) with their story (they do have loads of potential). But, let's be real. The actors playing the characters are young, Siddharth especially. What more can they really bring to their love-story? 😕