Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Aaj ke mukhya samachar ...

Mata Helena ko pada zannatedar chaata πŸ˜†πŸ‘...That's the reason I believe its better to be a devil instead of saint...Because saints cant's slap devils but devils can do anything...πŸ˜†...Jo kaam Original CGM nahi kar paaye...woh kaam possessed CGM ne kar diya ...πŸ˜†...Mazaa aa gaya πŸ˜†...Not supporting slapping women...but action should irrespective of any bias...

2) Bindusar ki go bhairai...Oops I mean Bindusar ne god me Uthai apni priya patni Dharma ...πŸ˜†...Kisne kaha Bindusar that God is not listening to you...see you talked about what will happen if somebody falls from that height...and see you got your answer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Bindusar's expression while looking at the stairs was hilarious...πŸ˜†...For me it was Siddharth who was thinking "Where is the temple πŸ˜†..."...Mooras lecture on ritual; was good...and Binduar's answer "Kaisi samasya hai ..."...Sahi mein badi samsya hai ...Apne Dharm ka paalan karo Bindusar πŸ˜‰..jald hi ..Shok se mukt ho jaogeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

3) Kya paap kiye the maine ...Seriously Bindusar you are asking this ...πŸ˜†...Itne paap kiye hai ki ginti bhool jaye...πŸ˜†...Dharma's nehle pe dehla on how she felt when he made her bring 21 pots of sacred water from the well...πŸ˜†...and Charu's spying was expected ...πŸ˜†...and her thinking was hilarious...thinking of a romantic angle between Bindusar Dharma...whereas in reality both are busy fighting with each other πŸ˜†...but soon Charu's dream will turn into reality ...πŸ˜‰

4) And Dharma saved Bindusar from snake...and as usual Bindusar put knife on her throat πŸ˜†...Yeh banda aisa kyu hai re...According to me Dharma saved snake from Bindusar...πŸ˜†...Bhaiya Bindusar ke saamne snake ka zahar bhi pheeka pad jata hai ...πŸ˜†...Jaisi karni warni bharni...Bindusar has to sleep on the floor...πŸ˜†...And may be he might have understood the difficulty which Dharma might have faced...when he made her sleep on the floor...πŸ˜†

On the whole a good episode to watch for ...A balanced approach...
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@vidhya - sounds good.. excited to watch the epis on TV πŸ˜› bhayyy TRP bhi to badane h πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail
Waise vidhya heard bindusar ko lock kar dia gya h? sach h kya? kyu kya usne ?πŸ˜•
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

@vidhya - sounds good.. excited to watch the epis on TV πŸ˜› bhayyy TRP bhi to badane h πŸ˜†

Yes ...do watch it
on tv...Now its getting interesting...Limit the Black magic non sense...Bring in the characters...
Today's episode and scenes between Dharma Bindusar reminded me of Pratham-Gauri from Kutumb...πŸ˜†...Nafrat ki buniyaad par khada ek Kutumb πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Yes ...do watch it on tv...Now its getting interesting...Limit the Black magic non sense...Bring in the characters...

Hmmm thanks..waiting for epis now 😊
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Waise vidhya heard bindusar ko lock kar dia gya h? sach h kya? kyu kya usne ?πŸ˜•

ya it was shown in the precap ...even I am thinking aisa kya kiya usne...ki seedha lockup pahuch gaya πŸ˜†...so as per Mata Helena's strategy after escaping from the prison he will join Yavan sena and attack Magadh and throw away CGM and overtake the crown...Bindusar pls take Dharma along with you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...But attacking CGM is 😑...Hope he sees the truth
--Royal-- thumbnail
yes Vidhya you are right it Siddharth whos thinks "itne stairs" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Poor Siddharth.. πŸ˜† bindusar's BG gives me lots of positive vibes😊..and Bindu-Dharma BG gives my Romantic vibes 😳 hahahaha Bindusar said "kya paap kiye maine" 🀣 beta itne to kiye hai aur kitne karne hai. πŸ˜†And dharma -" bahut anand ki parapit ho rahi hogi rajkumar" 🀣🀣and at mandir "mere liye bhi parthana karna"πŸ˜†and charu thinks they r romancing but both r busy in fighting πŸ˜†
well i liked at type of show i like... politics, nok-jhok, fight, Bold CGM , strong,little bit rude but kind hearted bindusar and Father-son face way on the way.πŸ˜› now this show become interesting day by day πŸ˜› hope they maintain this...and now i don't want show 'll go off-air soon abhii to sahi s show start hua.πŸ˜• precap - i think its chandra who puts bindusar in lockup...reason may be father-son ka face off hua hogaπŸ€” well i don't think so bindusar 'll follows helena order here ... but he 'll run away frm the jail for sure...Bindusar ko kon kaid kar k rakh sakta h bhay😳

Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
credit- maker (yesterday epis- Bindusar saved Dharma) 😊

--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

ya it was shown in the precap ...even I am thinking aisa kya kiya usne...ki seedha lockup pahuch gaya πŸ˜†...so as per Mata Helena's strategy after escaping from the prison he will join Yavan sena and attack Magadh and throw away CGM and overtake the crown...Bindusar pls take Dharma along with you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...But attacking CGM is 😑...Hope he sees the truth

@Bold- i m sure nhi karega asia
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was amazing. It had a bit of everything.
Loved:

-The scene between Helena and nandini, and that although they may not want to all of the Maurya's will be working together in their own way (even though their intentions may not be the same)

-Helena-Chandra (Bheemdev) scene was good too.

-the new villain looks promising. Right now he is targeting Chandra, but if Bindusar takes the throne than will he be next. He may not be much of a challenge to Chandra-Chanakya, but Bindusar who is still young and is still without his Yuvraj title, I think he will be a good match

-I am glad they have shown chanakya and what he is doing, his character is important, and his absence doesn't make sense.

-Dharmasar scene was awesome. Nothing over the top or kiddish, cute tashan, and a glimpse into the good in Bindusar

-I love that both Dharma and Bindusar seem like if they were to fall in love the would never admit it, I rather have that than have them all over each other forgetting their stature and responsibilities in Maghad

-Poor Charumati- she married Bindusar saying that she is aware of his ways and that rajkumars can have as many wives and she doesn't mind, but now we can see that she clearly does

-I just love Dharma's character and her smart replies

- I like that we don't get much updates from the CN cast, (specifically Rajat, Shweta, Siddharth and Prerna), because than it keeps me on the edge of my seat not knowing what is to come πŸ˜‰ A little hint here and there is nice, but anymore than it takes away from the excitement. Like, we knew the temple climbing scene was coming and we got a little glimpse, but that fall and the snake incident and seeing Bindusar sleep on the floor πŸ˜† was all unexpected but very very very entertaining to watchπŸ‘ And with yesterday's episode, we knew that Bindusar will save dharma, but to see him work with Chandra was the ultimate wow factor ⭐️

-these past two days have been really good, I hope the writers do not disappoint from here
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago