Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally watched the episode...πŸ˜›...Infact a good episode . Siddharth and Rajat rocked it. The episode belongs to them. πŸ‘...This is something I wanted to see.Pita putra relation. And finally Bindusar saved Dharma.πŸ˜†...I have a doubt. Do din mein usko pata chal gaya Dharma ke kanganπŸ˜‰...Charu ke bhi pata hai ya nahi πŸ˜†...And finally he took her out from that statue and put the real Ravan into it. Btw his anger when he asked "Dharma kaha hai πŸ˜‰"...and the scared expression was worth watching...πŸ˜†
He remembers his Choti maa...😭...In fact misses her...Esp when he see Nandini applying medicines on Dharma...

Kitna bada jhoota hai re ye...πŸ˜†...When Dharma asked her why he saved him he spoke the truth...πŸ˜†...or say galti se muh se nikal gaya πŸ˜†..."Kyunki mein kadachit tumhe marta hua nahi dekhna chahta tha " and then palti mari isne because his first wife Charu was there πŸ˜†...and baja di Dharma ki πŸ˜†...Is it just me that noticed the facial expressions when she asked him this question...πŸ˜†...Koi na tujhe to Dharma hi sambhal legi...πŸ˜†...Tere taunts jab tak nahi sunte tab tak Dharma theek nahi hogi πŸ˜†...and hame bhi neend nahi aayegi πŸ˜†

Btw I feel bad for Charu sometimesBut Charu uska haath se hamesha latki mat rehna...πŸ˜†...He is Bindusar...Kabhi bhi jhatak dega ...πŸ˜†...Kitna bewakoof banata hai Bindusar use πŸ˜†...and she happily believes in him ...

Once again wishing everyone a very happy and prosperous DiwaliπŸ˜›
Bindusar this song is for you..."Kahi pe nigahe kahi pe nishana πŸ˜†"

Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Today Bindusar proved that he will be a great emperor...πŸ˜›...Took correct decision at correct time...πŸ˜†...Its quality of a leader and the way both CGM and Bindusar acted was too good.Bindusar lies too much to Charu but his eyes speaks something else ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shared by Prerna

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
I cant believe that Siddharth is playing such a character who never smiles...πŸ˜†...Prerna sambhal kar baithna...πŸ˜†...Kahi id me Bindusar chad gaya to tumhe patak dega...πŸ˜†...Great pic...πŸ˜›...
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

I cant believe that Siddharth is playing such a character who never smiles...πŸ˜†...Prerna sambhal kar baithna...πŸ˜†...Kahi id me Bindusar chad gaya to tumhe patak dega...πŸ˜†...Great pic...πŸ˜›...

hahaha looks like ab dono m bonding hone lagi hai😳 πŸ˜› but still bindusar-dharma fans wants more.πŸ˜†...bonding hue h but abhi bahut peeche h prerna πŸ˜†... first Sid needs to follow her on IG ...bindusar-dharma fans sab s jayda upset is baat s abhiπŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Today Bindusar proved that he will be a great emperor...πŸ˜›...Took correct decision at correct time...πŸ˜†...Its quality of a leader and the way both CGM and Bindusar acted was too good.Bindusar lies too much to Charu but his eyes speaks something else ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

sabkuch miss kya dia maine😭... TV par show dekhne ka maza hi alag hota h Raat ko dekhohe ab
--Royal-- thumbnail
shared by Sid πŸ˜›

--Royal-- thumbnail
shared by abhishek πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
wow! today's episode sounds really good. can't wait to watch.
Thanks for the updates, and pics. Maybe these pics mean more dharmasar scenes on the way? 😳
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If you haven't already, check this out: http://youtu.be/ceqzVKWh4dc
Someone turned my fav scene post-leap into something better. Whoever made this is so awesome

By the way, is this show really ending? After watching today's episode I am hoping we will get more Dharmasar πŸ˜•

Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago