Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Royal--

this is called tashan ❀️

In the first pic, there is editing problem. Dharma ki shawl khisak gayi thi in this scene. and then in the next scene it was perfectly there...πŸ˜†...Similarly bindusar's way of holding kniife is different.
702755 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

The kind of non sense which they are showing is unbearable...πŸ˜†...I skip most parts for my sanity...πŸ˜†..Respect you pov ...and I understood why you said that ...I like Bindusar Dharma ...reason is they are powerful characters and are like fire and water...Its not about age...but how they bring those characters into real life...That's what I love about them...πŸ˜›...And Karthikey has no chance with Dharma...Bindusar Dharma has to happen for Ashoka and Vitashoka πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I like Avneet but not Charumati ...πŸ˜†...Karthikey- Dharma is very sweet ...πŸ˜†...Mujhe sweetness digest nahi hota ...I like masala...and Dharma here is Patakha...She can literally blast Bindusar with her eyes itself...πŸ˜†...And she is not tyag ki devi...I hate it when women behaves like that...She is the one like "Hum to dubenge sanam saath saath tujhe bhi le doobenge πŸ˜†..."
I am not talking about romance part...Romance in excess is always injurious for sanity πŸ˜†...But the characters are matching...and they prove why Ashoka was chand...because he got that from his parents ...πŸ˜†

I never got why dumb loves his dumbini so much. I mean how they fell in love and why? Dumbini is an average woman and too dumb to be a mukhya maharani or whatever. Helena at least have brains though she use it in frivilous and useless things (like me discussing about a show which is creepyπŸ˜†) , I am really surprised that makers showed Helena cares for empire more than dumb. This is so stupid. At one point you show her as Noor Jahan and next point you show her wanting to make dumbini's life hell.
About your couple choice, I just don't see the spark between Dharma and bindu. Kartikeya and Dharma has a spark and actors look better together. Well, I only wish the next show on cgm or Bindu will not make them a mixture of devdas, majnu and shah e bekhabar.
JaszZ thumbnail
Bindusar missing his sweetheart so much
You care for dharma
You are making ur 1st wife fool
Hope bindusar save dharma from burning

sunshinegir1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

@bold- yes same that's why i nvr liked D-K πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bhayyy i loved fire and ice type combination not just thanda thanda... πŸ˜†

Dharma and Karthikey were cute and the chemistry the actors shared on screen was so sweet. but this dharma and bindusar and their distinct, but equally strong personalities keep me glued to the screens. Whenever I see dharma and bindusar together all I think about is how great it would be to see Ashoka with these two. We know what's coming (ashoka) but I want to know how D-B get there. It's the perfect story. I just hope the writers don't give us over the top cringe-worthy romance. proportion is important here.
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CVS might gonna stretch this dhashura episode till monday...I want Bindusar Dharma scene soon...he should know where is dharma..today itself!!!
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Episode dekha hoga toh update dedo koi...
n Happy Diwali all!Play safe!
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --geny--

Episode dekha hoga toh update dedo koi...
n Happy Diwali all!Play safe!

Nahi dekha...Anyone seen the episode can update.Happy Diwali πŸ˜›
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You all should watch today's episode. It's really good. Chanakya is back, and there is so much more.
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I will try once it has aired in India. All i can say is that Bindusar and Chandra rocked it today πŸ‘πŸ‘

We rarely get to see Chandra and Bindusar together onscreen, today was a treat

Watch it on hotstar if you get the time.
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like today epis is good ...but missed it busy in pooja

Happy diwali everyone 😊