Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Roxelana

Helena ko thappadπŸ€ͺ
how dare of dumb? I mean he didn't have guts to even touch her with a finger even when durdhara died, his son got lost to her, her mother enjoyed privileges in magadha and she spent her entire life scheming and plotting while he was an emperor.🀣 this show is comedy in it's true Sense. I won't rant about absence of history because I love comedy shows.πŸ˜†

I dot use my brain in watching this show...πŸ˜†...Bhai actors khud paagal ho gaye iss show karte hamari kya aukaat hai...πŸ˜†...Slap to Helena deserves claps from our side...πŸ˜†...Jo CGM nahi kar paya woh atma /Black magic ne kar diya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Only want to talk bindusar ..he and his hate is only worthy to talk 😳 ok today Charu proved that she knows bindusar very well... kya sahi pakda h ladki n.."jab tum dharma k sath ho bindusar hi nhi lagte" πŸ˜† yeh khabar chapa do magadh k aakhbaar me...🀣 becoz bindusar hv a big ego ( qutabminar s badi bindusar ki ego hai) so he nvr aacept dharma really effected him a lot 😈 so he is with charu but talking about dharma ... oh my confused soul Bindusar .bina dharma tumara man nhi lagta so our hero kam devil jayda searching his lovely wife dharma and guess dharma ko bhi bas bindusar hi dekha itne logo m.😈 true love u know😎 so lets see who ll save dharma? Still my vote goes to bindusar.πŸ˜ƒ i just want thats type of classy scene... i enjoyed a lot better than some 3rd class romance.. bindusar and dharma story going very well..bas i don't want bindusar 'll become majnu ..i want love with brain. That's it πŸ˜›
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Only want to talk bindusar ..he and his hate is only worthy to talk 😳 ok today Charu proved that she knows bindusar very well... kya sahi pakda h ladki n.."jab tum dharma k sath ho bindusar hi nhi lagte" πŸ˜† yeh khabar chapa do magadh k aakhbaar me...🀣 becoz bindusar hv a big ego ( qutabminar s badi bindusar ki ego hai) so he nvr aacept dharma really effected him a lot 😈 so he is with charu but talking about dharma ... oh my confused soul Bindusar .bina dharma tumara man nhi lagta so our hero kam devil jayda searching his lovely wife dharma and guess dharma ko bhi bas bindusar hi dekha itne logo m.😈 true love u know😎 so lets see who ll save dharma? Still my vote goes to bindusar.πŸ˜ƒ i just want thats type of classy scene... i enjoyed a lot better than some 3rd class romance.. bindusar and dharma story going very well..bas i don't want bindusar 'll become majnu ..i want love with brain. That's it πŸ˜›

Nafrat karta hu mein uss Ddasi se...πŸ˜†...lekin sirf uske baare mein sochta hu...Uthte baithte...sote jaagte mujhe bas wahi dikhti hai...πŸ˜†...Apni 1st wife ko bewakoof banane ke chakkar me meri watt lag rahi hai...πŸ˜†...
Aisi nafrat hai to pyar kaisa hoga πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Dear Bindusar pls dont follow your pitashri in romance dept and turn into Bhondusar...You have a handsome face ...and a sharp brain...please use both equallyπŸ˜‰
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

The kind of non sense which they are showing is unbearable...πŸ˜†...I skip most parts for my sanity...πŸ˜†..Respect you pov ...and I understood why you said that ...I like Bindusar Dharma ...reason is they are powerful characters and are like fire and water...Its not about age...but how they bring those characters into real life...That's what I love about them...πŸ˜›...And Karthikey has no chance with Dharma...Bindusar Dharma has to happen for Ashoka and Vitashoka πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I like Avneet but not Charumati ...πŸ˜†...Karthikey- Dharma is very sweet ...πŸ˜†...Mujhe sweetness digest nahi hota ...I like masala...and Dharma here is Patakha...She can literally blast Bindusar with her eyes itself...πŸ˜†...And she is not tyag ki devi...I hate it when women behaves like that...She is the one like "Hum to dubenge sanam saath saath tujhe bhi le doobenge πŸ˜†..."
I am not talking about romance part...Romance in excess is always injurious for sanity πŸ˜†...But the characters are matching...and they prove why Ashoka was chand...because he got that from his parents ...πŸ˜†

@bold- yes same that's why i nvr liked D-K πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bhayyy i loved fire and ice type combination not just thanda thanda... πŸ˜†

Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

@bold- yes same that's why i nvr liked D-K πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bhayyy i loved fire and ice type combination not just thanda thanda... πŸ˜†

May be they are fire and ice that's y Bindusar is always found near water πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail

Nafrat karta hu mein uss Ddasi se...πŸ˜†...lekin sirf uske baare mein sochta hu...Uthte baithte...sote jaagte mujhe bas wahi dikhti hai...πŸ˜†...Apni 1st wife ko bewakoof banane ke chakkar me meri watt lag rahi hai...πŸ˜†...
Aisi nafrat hai to pyar kaisa hoga πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Dear Bindusar pls dont follow your pitashri in romance dept and turn into Bhondusar...You have a handsome face ...and a sharp brain...please use both equallyπŸ˜‰

exactly ...CGM ko hi dumb rahne do tum mat bananaπŸ˜†... and precap looks interestingπŸ˜› ...hope we ll get some Dad-son tashan ...i want Chandra uff bheemdev show some wired behavior in front of bindusarπŸ˜† then we well get how bindusar give it back to his priye pitashree😈..everyone knows bindusar itna agyakari nhi h ki pita ki daant ko chupchaap digest kar jaye.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail

Mayy be they are fire and ice that's y Bindusar is always found near water πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

sahi pakde hai πŸ˜†

--Royal-- thumbnail
credit- maker

--Royal-- thumbnail
this is called tashan ❀️

--Royal-- thumbnail