Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Bindusar's another level of cruelty...Burning clothe of Dharma...Seriously boy are you promoting bride burning...

The cv's should be bashed for showing such scenes...Feel bad for actors though...What a pathetic state of Indian tv...

Atleast reduce Bindusar Dharma hatred and introduce love...its .High time

Unfortunately Bindusar's ego is too big and to have someone other than his Badhi Ma, Pitashree, Dadi speak to him in the way Dharma has been since day 1 has left it bruised. That is the only realistic explanation to his dislike towards Dharma. On top of that he is still young, spoiled and well-off being CGM's son and heir to Magadh so whenever he doesn't get his way he throws royal tantrums that only Dharma has the guts to point out is unacceptable.

The shawl burning scene reminded me of Dharma burning Bindusar's hand. The battle of their egos/minds is always so fun to watch. Dharma no matter did not show fear and refused to step down πŸ‘ And just in time Moora came in. After a very long time I finally liked her scene, dialogue and presence onscreen ⭐️

I rather see more of Dharma and Bindusar's battle it out than romance at this point. I don't want to see Dharma fall for Bindusar now, only because her character has been written in a way that due to what Bindusar has put her through a lot of persuasion will be needed for her to feel anything for him other than hate.

I can't wait to see their story develop more. Whenever the two come onscreen together I am always reminded of Siddharth's version of Ashoka from the beginning of CAS, making me want more of Dharma and Bindusar scenes😳
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want Dharma to fall first . For a change let Bindusar fall first in the gaddha of love πŸ˜†...true he has a big ego and only love can break that.
Use jhukna hi hoga πŸ˜†
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Sounds like today's episode is worth a watch for Bindusar and Dharma. Looking forward to it. Thanks again for the updates/heads-up
I too want Dharma to take her time. The love she had for Karthikey looked to be one that she harboured for sometime. It will be more believable to see her take her sweet time to develop love for Bindusar. Bindusar can fall as hard as he wants, as long as he apologizes to Dharma I think I will be good.

Does anyone know if the series will end soon?
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel Bindusar will come to save Dharma else Kartikey hai na...Bindusar jal jal k dhuvaa ho jayega if Kartikey touch Dharma...lol lets see!
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Who watched today's episode?
It is getting interesting. The precap looks really good. Finally some political drama. Looks like Helena is trying to help us from having to see the possessed Chandra

Bindusar's part was good. I am really interested to seeing how Dharma will be saved. Also, that scene with Charumati-Bindusar was really good. The Bindusar bgm is really catchy
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

I dont want Dharma to fall first . For a change let Bindusar fall first in the gaddha of love πŸ˜†...true he has a big ego and only love can break that.

Use jhukna hi hoga πŸ˜†

lol, agreed.

What I like about Bindusar is that even though he has a huge ego and tries to pass himself off as heartless, he does show to us he has a heart and is righteous and stands by his duties.
Examples:

-saving madumati from adonis and taking the blame because of his respect and love for his badhi ma and siblings
-whenever chandra seems to be off he steps in and tries to talk some sense into him. The dasi/veil incident, when praja was questioning nandini's return
-after he yells at Charumati, he carefully relays to her that she shouldn't marry him πŸ‘πŸΌ that really showed how he respected their friendship
-after his marriage with dharma, instead of getting persuaded by helena and charumati he used his own instinct and stood by his decision to divorce dharma for her well-being even when chandra said not to
-when he found out about karthikey and dharma he went straight to elis and thoroughly (from his perspective) investigated what was going on. Even after Helena told him lies (which he didn't know) you could tell he was thinking carefully, and he even asked if what Helena was saying was true to elis
-caring for dharma after she fell ill
-the sweet moments he shares with his siblings

if there is anymore i missed do add in.

Bindusar's character truly is well written. he may be doing wrong by Dharma but I am hoping the cvs will develop there story well. I just hope they don't make him a majnu. If he wants to romance Dharma in the future I want it to be mature and innocent and not let it get in the way of his samrat duties.
702755 thumbnail
I watched few episodes after leap (god knows how I felt irritated with the great lovers dumb and dumbini) for Sid and I must say it would be way better if Helena sent dumb and dumbini on an eternal love fest in Forest and handle magadha with chanakaya and Bindu. It looks like she is a very good ruler as it was clearly shown dumb doesn't care for nothing not even empire in this world except his dumbini. Frankly anyone will get irritated seeing dumb romancing dumbini like a teen. The way this show made a joke of chandragupta, durdhara, chanakaya, Helen and apama I feel ashamed of Indian serials who like to degrade famous and strong Kings. Sid is so good , it's clear this show is getting above one trps due to next generation. I really liked charumati. The actress is good and very cute. Dharma and kartikeya look way better than Bindu Dharma.
Edited by Roxelana - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Back with my bakwaas.πŸ˜†...Aaaj ke samachar iss prakar hai πŸ˜†

...Crap fest is going on...πŸ˜†...Charumati bilkul sahi pakde hai...The behavior of Bindusar changes when Dharma is around...πŸ˜†...Ab hoga bhi afterall she always brings out the worst in him...and challenges him at every step...which indirectly he loves...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...But as usual he lies to her...πŸ˜†.Bewakoof bana apni 1st wife ko...πŸ˜†...What surprises me is that he remembers Dharma when he gets up in the morning...πŸ˜†...Uff kya obsession hai ...πŸ˜†...And what did he say...Apne kaksh mein...πŸ˜†...Really yuvraj your room is also Dharma's room...πŸ˜†,...πŸ˜† was it chinta ki rekha that crossed his face when he heard that Dharma is nowhere to be found...😳...And on the other hand Dharma is busy playing hide and seek in Ravan's statue...πŸ˜†...koi nahi Dharma ...Tumhara jallad bachayega πŸ˜† Raavan se ...πŸ˜†...We are hoping that πŸ˜‰...Because he is too concerned for you...πŸ˜‰...Just 1 night you were away from him and he is missing you so much πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...he is getting ready to teach you a lesson ...πŸ˜‰...which always fires back ...πŸ˜†

Only thing is there was no Bindusar Dharma scene...But we know that there will be ...πŸ˜‰

About precap...The best part was Slap to Helena mata ...πŸ˜†...Hayee Dil khush ho gaya...πŸ˜†...I want Chandra to show his kameena avtar to his son...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Bheemdev ki atma ko parmatma me vileen kar dega Bindusar πŸ˜†...
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
702755 thumbnail

Back with my bakwaas.πŸ˜†...Aaaj ke samachar iss prakar hai πŸ˜†

...Crap fest is going on...πŸ˜†...Charumati bilkul sahi pakde hai...The behavior of Bindusar changes when Dharma is around...πŸ˜†...Ab hoga bhi afterall she always brings out the worst in him...and challenges him at every step...which indirectly he loves...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...But as usual he lies to her...πŸ˜†.Bewakoof bana apni 1st wife ko...πŸ˜†...What surprises me is that he remembers Dharma when he gets up in the morning...πŸ˜†...Uff kya obsession hai ...πŸ˜†...And what did he say...Apne kaksh mein...πŸ˜†...Really yuvraj your room is also Dharma's room...πŸ˜†,...πŸ˜† was it chinta ki rekha that crossed his face when he heard that Dharma is nowhere to be found...😳...And on the other hand Dharma is busy playing hide and seek in Ravan's statue...πŸ˜†...koi nahi Dharma ...Tumhara jallad bachayega πŸ˜† Raavan se ...πŸ˜†...We are hoping that πŸ˜‰...Because he is too concerned for you...πŸ˜‰...Just 1 night you were away from him and he is missing you so much πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...he is getting ready to teach you a lesson ...πŸ˜‰...which always fires back ...πŸ˜†

Only thing is there was no Bindusar Dharma scene...But we know that there will be ...πŸ˜‰

About precap...The best part was Slap to Helena mata ...πŸ˜†...Hayee Dil khush ho gaya...πŸ˜†...I want Chandra to show his kameena avtar to his son...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Bheemdev ki atma ko parmatma me vileen kar dega Bindusar πŸ˜†...

Helena ko thappadπŸ€ͺ
how dare of dumb? I mean he didn't have guts to even touch her with a finger even when durdhara died, his son got lost to her, her mother enjoyed privileges in magadha and she spent her entire life scheming and plotting while he was an emperor.🀣 this show is comedy in it's true Sense. I won't rant about absence of history because I love comedy shows.πŸ˜†
Edited by Roxelana - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roxelana

I watched few episodes after leap (god knows how I felt irritated with the great lovers dumb and dumbini) for Sid and I must say it would be way better if Helena sent dumb and dumbini on an eternal love fest in Forest and handle magadha with chanakaya and Bindu. It looks like she is a very good ruler as it was clearly shown dumb doesn't care for nothing not even empire in this world except his dumbini. Frankly anyone will get irritated seeing dumb romancing dumbini like a teen. The way this show made a joke of chandragupta, durdhara, chanakaya, Helen and apama I feel ashamed of Indian serials who like to degrade famous and strong Kings. Sid is so good , it's clear this show is getting above one trps due to next generation. I really liked charumati. The actress is good and very cute. Dharma and kartikeya look way better than Bindu Dharma.

The kind of non sense which they are showing is unbearable...πŸ˜†...I skip most parts for my sanity...πŸ˜†..Respect you pov ...and I understood why you said that ...I like Bindusar Dharma ...reason is they are powerful characters and are like fire and water...Its not about age...but how they bring those characters into real life...That's what I love about them...πŸ˜›...And Karthikey has no chance with Dharma...Bindusar Dharma has to happen for Ashoka and Vitashoka πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I like Avneet but not Charumati ...πŸ˜†...Karthikey- Dharma is very sweet ...πŸ˜†...Mujhe sweetness digest nahi hota ...I like masala...and Dharma here is Patakha...She can literally blast Bindusar with her eyes itself...πŸ˜†...And she is not tyag ki devi...I hate it when women behaves like that...She is the one like "Hum to dubenge sanam saath saath tujhe bhi le doobenge πŸ˜†..."
I am not talking about romance part...Romance in excess is always injurious for sanity πŸ˜†...But the characters are matching...and they prove why Ashoka was chand...because he got that from his parents ...πŸ˜†