Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Is he aiming Ravan or his dear wife Dharma...πŸ˜†...Kuch kaha nahi jaa sakta iss bande ke baare me πŸ˜†

Seems my prediction is going to be true πŸ˜†...
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinegir1990

I'm excited to watch today's episode. Another clash between Dharma and Bindusar sounds nice. Thanks for sharing so many spoilers. It's unfortunate that Dharma and Bindusar's story isn't getting enough promotion on the part of the tv channel, but these social media updates will do

Wish they had promoted Bindusar-Dharma story...Even with such a lousy script...and with no promotion they have created a fandom...Shows that they have potential but what to do when the channel and makers are not interested...
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

Same here guys...i was so disgusted! Terrible episode in the history of CN!

Watch today's episode ...Its worse than yesterday πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

I was watching episode with for word mode...full on negative bakwass episode tha.someone pls tell me time for Bindusar-dharma scene na!

Today I'm saying...bindu-dharma ki story rakhni hai toh CN rehne so else pls off air is fine..bhot negative show hai!Mera IB is fine yaar!Negative shows shock dete hai and Ekta did really bad with CGM...poor Rajat & other actors!Writers cant u write good for CGM..sigh!

Bindusar -dharma k scene ka time bata do koi!

@bold: Same opinion...Kuch zyada hi negative hai...Life mein tensions kam hai jo iski bhi negativity le ...πŸ˜†...The character which has suffered the most is CGM...And yes its an epic insult of epic character like CGM...About Rajat...actors have no choice...they have to deliver what is written in sript...An unfortunate truth though
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Pathetic storyline...That's the only word I get for such non sense...Throw away the writer and bring in some talented creatives...Agar nahi hai switch to IF ...you will get many...And the new villain has sent goondas to kill Chanakya...πŸ˜†...Bt Chanakya is behaving like Mr India...Bilkul gayab then how can anyone kill him...πŸ˜†...And black magic ...atma dayan ...Danav...Uff so much negativity and crapfest going on in this show ...add to that Bindusar's another level of cruelty...Burning clothe of Dharma...Seriously boy are you promoting bride burning...

The cv's should be bashed for showing such scenes...Feel bad for actors though...What a pathetic state of Indian tv...

Atleast reduce Bindusar Dharma hatred and introduce love...its .High time
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Buts isn't he the one who aims at Ravana...Remember my comment ...whether he is aiming Ravan or his his dear wife Dharma...dono ho gaye ...Waah ri meri prediction ...πŸ˜†...Seriously the Blak magic team wants to overtake Magadh ...woh bhi Angrysar I mean Bindusar ke rehte...πŸ˜†...Pee rakhi hai kya...πŸ˜†...Even in drunken state Bindusar will make them run for their life ...πŸ˜†...That is his effect 😎

Yes cvs n sun le tumhare πŸ˜†and exactly how can the dumb head think they ll take over Magadh Bindusar ke rahte πŸ˜›
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Yes cvs n sun le tumhare πŸ˜†and exactly how can the dumb head they take over Magadh Bindusar ke rahte πŸ˜›

Jo yaha CV's ki bajati hu woh bhi padh lete ...πŸ˜‰...unke liye accha hota πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

True...kaun latkayega ise...aisi gustakhi kaun karega...πŸ˜†...Pitashi ki non sense harkate beta shree ke saamne lao...πŸ˜†...Why does he behave saint in front of him...πŸ˜†...I wish yeh bekar kaam wahi kare...πŸ˜†...Jallad and his dangerous ishq is getting interesting day by day πŸ˜†

Yes and that CGM and mohini scene ws so disguting yr 🀒 i liked moora today atleast usko dhyaan to aaya uska pota bhi hπŸ˜† bindusar and dharma story day day aur intersting hote ja rahi h and no one interesting to watch black magic shit 🀒
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Watched today's episode just for bindusar and dharma. So nice to see moora in the same scene as bindusar, finally.
Can't wait for the upcoming episodes. This bindusar-dharma arc is really good. Too bad they are not promoting it.

Dharma's kidnapping wasnso unexpected.

We should create a vote. Who will save dharma:

Option 1: angry, anti-hero bindusar
Option 2: lover boy karthikey
Option 3: doting father in-law chandra when he isn't possessed
Option 4: caring, but very confused nandini ma
Option 5: the great chanakya
Option 6: bhadrakethu (maybe we'll finally get to see dharma and him develop a genuine friendship)
Option 7: co-wife charumati
Option 8: psshhh, who needs saving when dharma's already kick-ass.

Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Watched today's episode just for bindusar and dharma. So nice to see moora in the same scene as bindusar, finally.

Can't wait for the upcoming episodes. This bindusar-dharma arc is really good. Too bad they are not promoting it.

Dharma's kidnapping wasnso unexpected.

We should create a vote. Who will save dharma:

Option 1: angry, anti-hero bindusar
Option 2: lover boy karthikey
Option 3: doting father in-law chandra when he isn't possessed
Option 4: caring, but very confused nandini ma
Option 5: the great chanakya
Option 6: bhadrakethu (maybe we'll finally get to see dharma and him develop a genuine friendship)
Option 7: co-wife charumati
Option 8: psshhh, who needs saving when dharma's already kick-ass.

Have made a poll on the same...Vote there...