Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm excited to watch today's episode. Another clash between Dharma and Bindusar sounds nice. Thanks for sharing so many spoilers. It's unfortunate that Dharma and Bindusar's story isn't getting enough promotion on the part of the tv channel, but these social media updates will do
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was watching episode with for word mode...full on negative bakwass episode tha.someone pls tell me time for Bindusar-dharma scene na!

Today I'm saying...bindu-dharma ki story rakhni hai toh CN rehne so else pls off air is fine..bhot negative show hai!Mera IB is fine yaar!Negative shows shock dete hai and Ekta did really bad with CGM...poor Rajat & other actors!Writers cant u write good for CGM..sigh!

Bindusar -dharma k scene ka time bata do koi!
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

The precap is not worthy of mention...I skipped it intentionally...πŸ˜†...Poor Bhadraketu...my sympathies with him...πŸ˜†...But the fact is Nigam bros rock together in scenes...πŸ˜†...Bindusar Dharma is getting more interesting but the guy wont keep quiet...He will strike back kyunki woh Bindusar hai ...πŸ˜†

Any day arrogant drunkard is better than a murderer/molester...No offence...but the character of CGM has reached at its lowest level(atleast for me)...

Beta seedha hone jaa raha hai to baap bigad gaya...πŸ˜†...What a pyscho family...RIP The original Mauryans...πŸ˜†...

Same here guys...i was so disgusted! Terrible episode in the history of CN!
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seems CV's are in the race of giving back to back bakwaas episodes...πŸ˜†...
Coming to Bindusaar Dharma scene...Bindusar ko dupatta pehna diya...πŸ˜†...What was that...πŸ˜†...Cant they use any better word for that clothe...And how can anyone watch Yuvraj doing exercise...And their dialogue ..."Kitni bhagyashali hai na Rajkumar ki dono patniya ...πŸ˜†..."Haa bahut bhagyashali hai and sabse zyada to Dharma hai ...saaara pyar Rajkumar ka uspar barasta hai ...πŸ˜†...Koi bhi mahal mein aa sakta hai kya...And the epic scene was when the women in the background said while looking at Dharma "Arey dekho Yeh to Rajkumar ka dupatta hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and he turns his head to look at Dharma...
Dharma's dialogue...kya baat hai rajkumar...aap billi ki baanti mera maarg kyu kaat rahe hai πŸ˜†...and he said utaro ise...😲...Kise ...Seriously he asked her...πŸ˜†..Itna bhi control nahi hota rajkumar ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..and he lit fire on that clothe...😑...Ulta latkao iss bande ko yaar...πŸ˜†...Seriously are you competing with your pitashri...πŸ˜†...Finally Rajmata Moora koi kaam to aayi πŸ˜†...and she addressed the right thing...Both are moorkhs...infact maha moorkh...πŸ˜†
Scene of today ...Dharma is kidnapped...πŸ˜†...Really rani ko koi bhi kidnap kar sakta hai from the mahal itself...πŸ˜†...Dharma's kidnapping is more of a joke...and she will be put behind those statues of Ravan ...and obviously hamara Ravan cum Bindusar will burn the effigy..πŸ˜†...But how will Dharma be saved...She has to be saved for the sake of my Ashoka...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Dont worry Bindusar you will get the chance to burn your wife again tomorrow...πŸ˜†...But iss baar tumhe pata nahi chalega...

Question of the day ...Who will save Dharma???
Your options are A) Karthikay B)Bindusar C)CGM
Hopefully A na ho else Bindusar Dharma and Karthikay ko saath me hi jala dega πŸ˜†...After seeing today's episode I can say that .
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing is worthy to discussion but that bindusar and dharma scene 🀣 pls someone tell me yeh dharma ko hua kya h?? Dharma being so mischeif 😈 πŸ˜† Bindusar feels embarrassed and dharma being all naughty naughty 😈 🀣 dharma finds new way to torturing bindusar lamfooo " kya utaro? πŸ˜† abhi is sab k liye samay uchit nhi h" 🀣 and bindusar is sharm se pani pani ☺️ πŸ˜†
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Nothing is worthy to discussion but that bindusar and dharma scene 🀣 pls someone tell me yeh dharma ko hua kya h?? Dharma being so mischeif 😈 πŸ˜† Bindusar feels embrassed and dharma being all naughty naughty 😈 🀣 dharma finds new way to torturing bindusar lamfooo " kya utaro? πŸ˜† abhi is sab k liye samay uchit nhi h" 🀣 and bindusar is sharm se pani pani ☺️ πŸ˜†

It feels too good when he is embarrassed...πŸ˜†...Dharma is on full mood to irritate Bindusar...πŸ˜†...But if she behaves like this ...playing a lovable wife in public then will finish a batli and comes to her and behave like a husband 😈...Because he is dangerous...πŸ˜†...Samay uchit kab hoga Dharma...Btw whom do you think will save Dharma ????
--Royal-- thumbnail

Seems CV's are in the race of giving back to back bakwaas episodes...πŸ˜†...
Coming to Bindusaar Dharma scene...Bindusar ko dupatta pehna diya...πŸ˜†...What was that...πŸ˜†...Cant they use any better word for that clothe...And how can anyone watch Yuvraj doing exercise...And their dialogue ..."Kitni bhagyashali hai na Rajkumar ki dono patniya ...πŸ˜†..."Haa bahut bhagyashali hai and sabse zyada to Dharma hai ...saaara pyar Rajkumar ka uspar barasta hai ...πŸ˜†...Koi bhi mahal mein aa sakta hai kya...And the epic scene was when the women in the background said while looking at Dharma "Arey dekho Yeh to Rajkumar ka dupatta hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and he turns his head to look at Dharma...
Dharma's dialogue...kya baat hai rajkumar...aap billi ki baanti mera maarg kyu kaat rahe hai πŸ˜†...and he said utaro ise...😲...Kise ...Seriously he asked her...πŸ˜†..Itna bhi control nahi hota rajkumar ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..and he lit fire on that clothe...😑...Ulta latkao iss bande ko yaar...πŸ˜†...Seriously are you competing with your pitashri...πŸ˜†...Finally Rajmata Moora koi kaam to aayi πŸ˜†...and she addressed the right thing...Both are moorkhs...infact maha moorkh...πŸ˜†
Scene of today ...Dharma is kidnapped...πŸ˜†...Really rani ko koi bhi kidnap kar sakta hai from the mahal itself...πŸ˜†...Dharma's kidnapping is more of a joke...and she will be put behind those statues of Ravan ...and obviously hamara Ravan cum Bindusar will burn the effigy..πŸ˜†...But how will Dharma be saved...She has to be saved for the sake of my Ashoka...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Dont worry Bindusar you will get the chance to burn your wife again tomorrow...πŸ˜†...But iss baar tumhe pata nahi chalega...

Question of the day ...Who will save Dharma???
Your options are A) Karthikay B)Bindusar C)CGM
Hopefully A na ho else Bindusar Dharma and Karthikay ko saath me hi jala dega πŸ˜†...After seeing today's episode I can say that .

@bold - kon latkayega? Wo khud hi ulta latkta rahta h πŸ˜† dharma aajkal full mood m..πŸ˜† and kon bachayega matlab?? Ofcoz Our hero kam jalaad jayda Bindusar bachayega πŸ˜³πŸ˜† well lets see who ll do Ravan dahan... waise pitashree is busy in romance so yeh bekar s kaam bindusar ko karne do πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† waise pic to Bindusar ki aayi phir let see sayad pitashree kl yaad aaye ki chalo thoda faltu kaam bhi kar layte h aur aa jaye ravan dahan k liye but phir bhi dharma ko to bindusar hi bachayegaπŸ˜›
--Royal-- thumbnail

It feels too good when he is embarrassed...πŸ˜†...Dharma is on full mood to irritate Bindusar...πŸ˜†...But if she behaves like this ...playing a lovable wife in public then will finish a batli and comes to her and behave like a husband 😈...Because he is dangerous...πŸ˜†...Samay uchit kab hoga Dharma...Btw whom do you think will save Dharma ????

The one and only bindusar... pic post ki thi na maine waha kartikey nhi tha πŸ€” and CGM to alag hi duniya m h so bacha kon? πŸ˜†

Btw logic to is show kabhi tha hi nhi but still .. mohini said- go and kill CGM phir magadh unka???koi bhayyy in black magic ki dukaano ko "BINDUSAR" nhi dekh raha kya ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† how can someone else captured magadha jab tak Bindusar h...πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Buts isn't he the one who aims at Ravana...Remember my comment ...whether he is aiming Ravan or his his dear wife Dharma...dono ho gaye ...Waah ri meri prediction ...πŸ˜†...Seriously the Blak magic team wants to overtake Magadh ...woh bhi Angrysar I mean Bindusar ke rehte...πŸ˜†...Pee rakhi hai kya...πŸ˜†...Even in drunken state Bindusar will make them run for their life ...πŸ˜†...That is his effect 😎
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

@bold - kon latkayega? Wo khud hi ulta latkta rahta h πŸ˜† dharma aajkal full mood m..πŸ˜† and kon bachayega matlab?? Ofcoz Our hero kam jalaad jayda Bindusar bachayega πŸ˜³πŸ˜† well lets see who ll do Ravan dahan... waise pitashree is busy in romance so yeh bekar s kaam bindusar ko karne do πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† waise pic to Bindusar ki aayi phir let see sayad pitashree kl yaad aaye ki chalo thoda faltu kaam bhi kar layte h aur aa jaye ravan dahan k liye but phir bhi dharma ko to bindusar hi bachayegaπŸ˜›

True...kaun latkayega ise...aisi gustakhi kaun karega...πŸ˜†...Pitashi ki non sense harkate beta shree ke saamne lao...πŸ˜†...Why does he behave saint in front of him...πŸ˜†...I wish yeh bekar kaam wahi kare...πŸ˜†...Jallad and his dangerous ishq is getting interesting day by day πŸ˜†