Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Roxelana

It would be hilarious if Sid is cast as cgm in a new show. In that way he would play every known ruler of maurya dynasty. I wish this could happen and tunisha could be Helen and jannat as durdhara.

I really hope not. It would be nice to see him experiment with different roles. Maybe something more contemporary.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Dear friends

This is for all those who are concerned about Siddharth's fans being reduced...πŸ˜†...Seriously I cant understand the logic behind the awesum prediction.πŸ˜‰...If playing such scenes can reduce his fans...then I doubt how many fans have reduced from Rajat's fandom or any other actor's fandom...πŸ˜†...Please stop being concerned about him...He is an actor...Its not in his control to control the scriptπŸ˜† and I believe if the script was in his control ..or any another actor's control he/she should have changed that πŸ˜†...The only thing which I did not like in this episode is Charu Bindu scene,.. ..Other than that most of the scenes were good...Infact its much better than the Non sense we are served in the name of epic divine love saga πŸ˜†...

Never wanted to bring in the leads but prediction apne tak hi seemit rakhe wahi accha hoga πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...And please learn to differentiate between actors and characters πŸ˜†...
At the end of the day they are actors...not god...who should be worshipped...and they are doing it for their livelihood ...Its just that customer is the king...And the actors are very practical about it...as they are professionals...and atleast fans should learn to distinguish between actors and characters πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...because playing a character or a scene wont reduce their fans..πŸ˜†...The point is how versatile one becomes as an actor...how you portray your emotions...and in these two shows Siddharth has done that wonderfully...πŸ‘...and he has a long way to go because he is not perfect and that's the best thing...

And please stop having sympathy...πŸ˜†...I believe He really doesnt need it...πŸ˜‰...Good or bad everything is an experience...Like this is an experience for Rajat also πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

And like Siddharth says...Be the Best
Be The One and Only...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

No offence to anyone...

Humko kiddo fan bolote h but khud kids ki taraha behave khud kar rahe h πŸ˜† itne jealousy wo bhi ek 16saal k baache se 😲 inka logic dekhe to ab to CGM par rape ka blame aayega uske fan following to adhe ho jaane s phir to πŸ€ͺkuch bhi logic πŸ˜† replied the same πŸ˜†
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
702755 thumbnail

Oh please...No ...Seriously dont want hi another historical comedy πŸ˜†...He should return in a youth show / contemporary show...And want some new actress opoosite him...πŸ˜›

Dont want him to be stereotyped...He is talented...And Mauryans should now take a rest...πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

LoL, I know but I am obsessed with mauryan dynasty otherwise I would never waste my precious time in cas and dumb dumbini forums. Siddharth is very talented, pity he chose this shit show, indeed a blow to his career.
Edited by Roxelana - 6 years ago

--Royal-- thumbnail

Word Count: 1

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all the channel has not promoted the show properly esp after post leap...When a leap is introduced it has to be promoted well ...and repeats have to be there...A proper story for the new cast has to be there connecting with the old cast...All these things are missing here ...

About Prerna...well I just love character...most sane character in this circus ...I mean show πŸ˜†...Even I wanted a proper Dharma-Bindusar story ...but kya kare...πŸ₯±

The connection between the two generations is missing, and I am not liking it. I really wanted to see Bindusar mend his bond with Nandhini and have really good bonding, training, political scenes with Chandra and Chanakya.

Dharma is the most sane one as of now. I just hope they don't forsake her character for the sake of romance. The bindusar-dharma fandom on insta have been pointing out that in recent scenes it seems like Dharma is developing "feelings" for Bindusar...πŸ˜• I don't understand how someone who has been shown to have self-respect, brains and righteousness would fall for someone who has been saying he hates her and has been abusing her emotionally and physically up until the recent episode?

I love Dharma's character, and as of now my interest in this show is purely for her and her scenes with either Karthikey, nandini and hopepfully a genuine friendship with Bhadrakethu. I admire the Siddharth's acting capability and admire the clash scenes between the two, and for the sake of Ashoka and Vitashoka I am a hardcore "bindharma" fan πŸ˜†, at the same time I do not want the cvs to cheat me by having Dharma forsake everything I have come to admire about her character and the way the actress portrays her for the sake of speeding up the relationship we all know will ultimately produce the next samrat of the Mauryan empire. As great as Bindusar may be, in CN i want to see him earn Dharma's love and respect, and I want it to take time πŸ‘πŸΌ
--Royal-- thumbnail
today shooting pics ...shared by levina( mohini) and gautam ( Adonie)

Sid πŸ˜†

Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

The connection between the two generations is missing, and I am not liking it. I really wanted to see Bindusar mend his bond with Nandhini and have really good bonding, training, political scenes with Chandra and Chanakya.

Dharma is the most sane one as of now. I just hope they don't forsake her character for the sake of romance. The bindusar-dharma fandom on insta have been pointing out that in recent scenes it seems like Dharma is developing "feelings" for Bindusar...πŸ˜• I don't understand how someone who has been shown to have self-respect, brains and righteousness would fall for someone who has been saying he hates her and has been abusing her emotionally and physically up until the recent episode?

I love Dharma's character, and as of now my interest in this show is purely for her and her scenes with either Karthikey, nandini and hopepfully a genuine friendship with Bhadrakethu. I admire the Siddharth's acting capability and admire the clash scenes between the two, and for the sake of Ashoka and Vitashoka I am a hardcore "bindharma" fan πŸ˜†, at the same time I do not want the cvs to cheat me by having Dharma forsake everything I have come to admire about her character and the way the actress portrays her for the sake of speeding up the relationship we all know will ultimately produce the next samrat of the Mauryan empire. As great as Bindusar may be, in CN i want to see him earn Dharma's love and respect, and I want it to take time πŸ‘πŸΌ

I seriously can't with this black magic, vamps drama but god what a performance by RT & thankful 2 cv's as we get to see DharmaSar each day but sadly we don't get dynamics btw the new gen char Badrakethu-Chitralekha-Adonis-Karthikey...πŸ˜•

It's sad coz TRP's going OK, always doing goo in urban areas & UK with 0 promos & repeats. Compared to some most promoted shows like Ishqbaaz (1.5 this week) CN's TRP's (1.2) is a miracle that too thanks 2 the cast's performances. Ekta, SP wake up & promote the show for god sake! 😑

Back to DharmaSar's story, yesterday I didn't felt jealousy or feelings, way too soon to think that way. It was more like hatred / uncomfortable look that Dharma gave to Bindusar through the mirror, also a disgust type feeling as she's trapped there in btw the couple's cozy night.
I really wonder when & how they are gonna show the father-son reunion, cv's u forgot about the family or what ?

Im' looking forward for next week's epis as they did outdoors shooting & some action sequences. πŸ˜ƒ

Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

today shooting pics ...shared by levina( mohini) and gautam ( Adonie)

Sid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I cant see it ...
--Royal-- thumbnail
now visible ??πŸ˜•
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

now visible ??πŸ˜•

yes