Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Roxelana

Dharma Bindu are loved because they were an actual couple and not born from whims of some crappy writer like dumb and his dumbini.

True...Bindusar Dharma are real...and more than that Sid and Prerna are performing it amazingly...
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Uff...kya tha aaj ke episode mein...πŸ˜†...Seriously Charu-Bindusar spending night......And what was Dharma doing there ...πŸ˜†...Bindusar seems to be confused ...Sitting with Charu and looking at Dharma πŸ˜†...And why does he need Dharma when he wants to stay with Charu...πŸ˜†...Seedha Dharma ke paas hi chala ja πŸ˜†...And please Charu , ek Helena kaafi hai...πŸ˜†...Loved Dharma's reply to her...Pehla Uttaradhikari to Helena ne diya...par CGM ke dil me N hai πŸ˜†...What was that ???? Are you trying to give hint about Ashoka πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

CGM pe r*** case darj hoga...Bas yehi dekhna reh gaya tha πŸ˜†,...Seriously you turned CGM into a joker...😑.nd now 🀬...All thanks to the nautanki..Mazaak bana rakha hai ..Show kaha jaa raha hai...Even God doesnt know...πŸ˜†...

But please show Dharma Bindusar Story and end it beautifully...

My opinion...Bindusar Charu scene was not comfortable ...
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm only here to watch dharma's character. And because of sidd's acting, i like bindusar and dharma. That is all. I like the idea of dharma and bindusar's story. I am done with everything else. Although avneet as charumati is good. The fact that there is polygamy involved still makes me uncomfortable. SR scenes in general are uncomfortable.
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish they had made dharma and bindusar's story a show on its own. Packaged and promoted properly.
More than the popularity of bindusar-dharma, i find the popularity of dharma's character to be a real surprise. With an actress not known to us and no promos dedicated to the character of dharma, it is dharma who always keeps me coming back for more. Her character's use of brains mixed with jer attitude and good-heart is the perfect character for girls like myself to connect to.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What the fish ... What they need to show ..pati-patni aur sautan together in same room πŸ˜† being honest i don't like bedroom scene just becoz they r kids.. so i m not comfortable ... though Sid is drool worthy thr my handsome kiddo ❀️ kya dekhaya ..kyu dekhaya kuch samjh nhi aaya 🀑 i ll enjoy if they showed some tashan scene between this trio.😈
Bindusar in today epis- kahi pe nigahie kahi pe nishana 😈 and why dharma feels jelaous ?? πŸ˜†
Dhamra indirectly said.. bindusar mujhe par hi marege..and uttaradhikari bhi m hi dugi.our great Samat Ashoka ki mom is here 😈
Pooja is done by bindusar and dharma ... πŸ˜› i know becoz of fasting bindusar ws ready to did pooja with dharma..but khud preshan ho jayega jab dharma nehele par dhehla marege.. "hath m uttakar mandir lay jana hoga"(Precap) πŸ˜› 🀣

I totally forget this is historical show...ab jayda easy h show dekhnaπŸ˜†so rape case on CGMπŸ€ͺ ...judge bindusar ko banao 😎

And charu yes sahi ja rahe ho tum... bas asie hi chalo ..helena ban hi jaoge.πŸ˜†
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Dear friends

This is for all those who are concerned about Siddharth's fans being reduced...πŸ˜†...Seriously I cant understand the logic behind the awesum prediction.πŸ˜‰...If playing such scenes can reduce his fans...then I doubt how many fans have reduced from Rajat's fandom or any other actor's fandom...πŸ˜†...Please stop being concerned about him...He is an actor...Its not in his control to control the scriptπŸ˜† and I believe if the script was in his control ..or any another actor's control he/she should have changed that πŸ˜†...The only thing which I did not like in this episode is Charu Bindu scene,.. ..Other than that most of the scenes were good...Infact its much better than the Non sense we are served in the name of epic divine love saga πŸ˜†...

Never wanted to bring in the leads but prediction apne tak hi seemit rakhe wahi accha hoga πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...And please learn to differentiate between actors and characters πŸ˜†...
At the end of the day they are actors...not god...who should be worshipped...and they are doing it for their livelihood ...Its just that customer is the king...And the actors are very practical about it...as they are professionals...and atleast fans should learn to distinguish between actors and characters πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...because playing a character or a scene wont reduce their fans..πŸ˜†...The point is how versatile one becomes as an actor...how you portray your emotions...and in these two shows Siddharth has done that wonderfully...πŸ‘...and he has a long way to go because he is not perfect and that's the best thing...

And please stop having sympathy...πŸ˜†...I believe He really doesnt need it...πŸ˜‰...Good or bad everything is an experience...Like this is an experience for Rajat also πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

And like Siddharth says...Be the Best
Be The One and Only...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

No offence to anyone...
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

What the fish ... What they need to show ..pati-patni aur sautan together in same room πŸ˜† being honest i don't like bedroom scene just becoz they r kids.. so i m not comfortable ... though Sid is drool worthy thr my handsome kiddo ❀️ kya dekhaya ..kyu dekhaya kuch samjh nhi aaya 🀑 i ll enjoy if they showed some tashan scene between this trio.😈

Bindusar in today epis- kahi pe nigahie kahi pe nishana 😈 and why dharma feels jelaous ?? πŸ˜†
Dhamra indirectly said.. bindusar mujhe par hi marege..and uttaradhikari bhi m hi dugi.our great Samat Ashoka ki mom is here 😈
Pooja is done by bindusar and dharma ... πŸ˜› i know becoz of fasting bindusar ws ready to did pooja with dharma..but khud preshan ho jayega jab dharma nehele par dhehla marege.. "hath m uttakar mandir lay jana hoga"(Precap) πŸ˜› 🀣

I totally forget this is historical show...ab jayda easy h show dekhnaπŸ˜†so rape case on CGMπŸ€ͺ ...judge bindusar ko banao 😎

And charu yes sahi ja rahe ho tum... bas asie hi chalo ..helena ban hi jaoge.πŸ˜†

Exactly...Bindu- Charu scene was uncomfortable...Age is not the sole reason...

Samrat Ashoka ki maa jo hai dum to dikhayegi hi πŸ˜†...I have no hope from this show and seriously regret my decision ...Siddharth tune yeh kya kiya...πŸ˜†...
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I'm only here to watch dharma's character. And because of sidd's acting, i like bindusar and dharma. That is all. I like the idea of dharma and bindusar's story. I am done with everything else. Although avneet as charumati is good. The fact that there is polygamy involved still makes me uncomfortable. SR scenes in general are uncomfortable.

True...even I am watching the show for Dharma -Bindusar because of their characters not because of love Ishtory πŸ˜†...They are powerful characters πŸ˜›...SR scenes ...no matter whose it is doesnt matter ...It sucks πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I wish they had made dharma and bindusar's story a show on its own. Packaged and promoted properly.

More than the popularity of bindusar-dharma, i find the popularity of dharma's character to be a real surprise. With an actress not known to us and no promos dedicated to the character of dharma, it is dharma who always keeps me coming back for more. Her character's use of brains mixed with jer attitude and good-heart is the perfect character for girls like myself to connect to.

First of all the channel has not promoted the show properly esp after post leap...When a leap is introduced it has to be promoted well ...and repeats have to be there...A proper story for the new cast has to be there connecting with the old cast...All these things are missing here ...

About Prerna...well I just love character...most sane character in this circus ...I mean show πŸ˜†...Even I wanted a proper Dharma-Bindusar story ...but kya kare...πŸ₯±
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

True...even I am watching the show for Dharma -Bindusar because of their characters not because of love Ishtory πŸ˜†...They are powerful characters πŸ˜›...SR scenes ...no matter whose it is doesnt matter ...It sucks πŸ˜†

I think I am going to opt out of today's episode. based on what all of you have been saying there isn't much to watch. I don't know, maybe I will tune in for Dharma, but the thought of seeing little ashoka too grown-up... I don't think I am ready πŸ˜†

I completely and totally agree with you. I started watching this once I realized Siddharth will be playing Bindusar, ashoka's father. The costumes and over-all look of his in the promo looked different. I was expecting scenes with him and the main leads bonding as a family, but instead I am so glad I was introduced to this version of Dharma.

Dharma's character has been written so well. As a woman I would love to have a daughter who carries her characteristics πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

She is the real surprise, and the actress does a lovely job acting the character out. Her face, body language and voice is really alluring. Ekta did a great job casting her. Does anyone know if she has given any interviews or done any tv segments other than the one with Siddharth? I would love to get a glimpse into her real life.

True, true... it isn't the love-story that makes Bindusar-Dharma's story so alluring, it is their individual characters and that we know they will be parents to Ashoka.

I too believe that a separate series dedicated towards this version of Bindusar-Dharma promoted well would have done better. From the looks of it CN wasn't doing as well prior to the leap, and the story became redundant and sounded like it had run its course. I don't believe Ekta had introduced the leap with the thought of continuing it even further. It is too bad. I really took a liking to dharma and her story with Bindusar. 😭