Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
I am in ðŸ˜ģI think now their actual love story will start âĪïļ
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Btw... I had read somewhere that Subhadrangi i-e Dharma was prophesized that she will marry a Samrat. Is it shown here? 

U heard right dear n it was shown here too ðŸ˜Š
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am looking forward to this week's episodes.  Here's to hoping the CV's bring us a good story.
Niaz_hazza thumbnail
DharmaBindusar are doing great. We all saw how Bindusar was sad and crying remembering his mother and still thinking that if he have Helena, she still obv love Adonis more then him. He just didnt got the perfect motherly love. Nandini will give him that afterwards but what I think is Dharma will surely understand his pain and will heal him. I hope she makes him realize about the things that are important . He is just not aware of the things. He fell bad seeing his father completely drown on Nandini and he oFC will think why he didnt liked his own mother that much too. He just need to come out from his own anger. He will for sure. Just want to see something different of Dharma Bindusar love story , different from all. Edited by Niaz_hazza - 6 years ago
Niaz_hazza thumbnail
Btw guys please follow on Instagram - @dharmabindusar , @bindusar.dharma, @dharma_Bindusar_love 
We are so happy that ALREADY MANY ACOUNTS HAVE HIT 1000 FOLLOWERS  
PLEASE DO FOLLOW AND WE BELIEVE TO SUPPORT EACH AND EVERYONE ON THE SHOW.

TWITTER - @bindusardharma , @bindudharmaFC 
ChillCat thumbnail
I don't like Bindusar yet, though offhand I quite like Siddharth Nigam. However, I must add, I find his brother a tad bit more attractive ðŸ˜ģ
Also, so far I have absolutely adored Dharma / Prerna. Hence, my entry in this thread ðŸ˜Ž
ChillCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Btw... I had read somewhere that Subhadrangi i-e Dharma was prophesized that she will marry a Samrat. Is it shown here?

Yep, you are right. It was a prophecy made by the great sage Pilindavatsa to Dharma's father, which is why he took her to the royal palace in the first place, as a suitable match for Bindusar. The entire Dharma-Bindusar story is quite different and dramatic from what is being shown in the serial. But then again . . .

The prediction also foretold about her giving birth to two sons - one who was to become a great Emperor, and another who was to turn to spirituality, and attain nirvana.

In fact, a similar prophecy was made for Ashoka's wife Devi as well, that her son was going to conquer Ceylon. Which is why Charumitra's son Susheem wanted her dead, and in the struggle to rescue her daughter-in-law, Dharma was killed instead ðŸ˜•
Edited by ChillCat - 6 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChillCat

I don't like Bindusar yet, though offhand I quite like Siddharth Nigam. However, I must add, I find his brother a tad bit more attractive ðŸ˜ģ

Also, so far I have absolutely adored Dharma / Prerna. Hence, my entry in this thread ðŸ˜Ž

Same here my fav is Badrakethu among the princes but then Sid is just amazing as Bindu. 👏
My most fav chars of the show are Nandini & Dharma & of course when I started watching the show again after the leap really liked the dynamics of the new generation cast + Dharmasar's chemistry, they are fire! ðŸ˜ģ
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshinegir1990

I agree.  It will take more effort from Bindusar's end to win over Dharma.  Let's hope the writers do justice.  They not only have to balance our modern expectations but also try to fit it in to the historical context they have chosen to work with. Let's hope for the best.

Well we can't expect cv's to follow historical facts as this is pure fiction even CN's love story is fictional right we can never expect more form indian cv's! 😆
As long as they don't show Dhamrsar's love story is full speed butchering their chars I'm fine with whatever they will show. It's gonna be a hard journey especially for Bindu, to become a good yuvraaj & to be worthy of Dharma, his parents coz yeah Dharma at the moment she doesn't deserve someone like Bindu even tho I'm a big shipper of the jodi!
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In today epis bindusar behaviour ws so confusing .😕 he was most calm person in today epis. he was cheated by dharma ..helena n Charu tried thr best to bhadkao to bindu but still no reaction frm his side. infect he hugged dharma and thanks her for saving his honor   

Thr is two possiblity - 

1- Bindusar's redemption is start ..so looks like off air news is true. ..sabkuch fast ho gya h.ðŸĪ” 

Or 

2- its "tufaan se phale wale shanti" bindusar is act like normal but soon he ll do big big dhamaka ..for his reveange. ðŸ˜ˆ