Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrs.Maurya

[/QUOTE If you don't mind can you translate the interview?

Translation of the interview πŸ˜›
Siddharth (Bindusar): "They've shown me so bad and cruel."
Prerna (Dharma): " I'm going in a dangerous household. I'm so scared of Bindusar, that he might yell at me or say something to me."
Siddharth: "And we are so much into our characters that she's even afraid of me in real life!"
Prerna: "Yes.

I hope that helped, I tried my best to translate it word for word 😳

Note: The translation above mentioned is of the part she/he mentioned. The interview itself is much longer. And I'll be more than happy to translate it for you if you want πŸ˜›

[/DIV]

hi! thnx for the translation. I'm glad I opened this thread too. I didn't see much activity happening in other threads, and I saw the immense potential in their story and I really wanted to hear more from others. I don't know hindi, but I was very happy to see the two actors had a tv segment together. Poor Dharma is scared of Bindusar in reel and real life πŸ˜† i don't blame her at all. I often take a second look to check if it's the same actor that played the sweet little ashoka.

Unfortunately i do believe this segment may've contributed to the drop in the trps πŸ˜† They basically showed friday's episode entirely, leaving no room for suspense. The number of views of the segments on Youtube is pretty high. I guess ppl opted to watch the segments and skip the filler episodes (basically what I did. once i received confirmation of their wedding, and no sign of it happening in the monday, tuesday episode i decided it be best to wait until monday for episodes with more substance) 😳

Whatever the case, I do hope the story of Dharma and Bindusar continues. ⭐️

Edited by sunshinegir1990 - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
credit -makers

--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshinegir1990

This week's episodes have been... interesting πŸ˜†

I am very confused about what is happening with this black magic stuff.

Dharma and Bindusar scenes have been progressing nicely. I feel we've been given a further glimpse into Bindusar's feelings, but I do feel the spunk I grew to love in Dharma has been amiss post marriage. Those scenes were fire, literally πŸ‘

I can't believe the same dharma who shoved Adornus off her and burnt Bindusar's hand as retaliation for misbehaving with her is the same one taking the abuse we see now. Though I have noticed Dharma's reactions, and they've shown hints of disbelief as Bindusar forcefully pulls and shoves her. Maybe she is still in shock? Any thoughts?

Bindusar sure has a strange way of showing affection. I enjoyed the scene between the mauryan brothers. It was nice to hear Adornus question Bindusar on his different feelings for his wives, with there seeming to be something more special when it comes to Dharma.

I don't know about all of you, but I find the polygamy in these Mauryan adaptions really takes away the magic of "love" the creators of the series are trying to relay. Don't get me wrong. I have taken a liking for Dharma and Bindusar, but I can see why so many fans preferred Dharma and karthikey.

The bindharma/dharmasar fandom seems to be really popular on insta in such a short period of time. I find it so weird though how there is also a "bindumati" fandom... Like, that just doesn't make sense. I found Dharma and Karthikey's pairing/scenes to hold more substance than Bindusar-Charumati yet they have no insta pages or scenes uploaded. Any thoughts? Am I missing something?

I know these mauryan shows like cas, and chandranandini really gained momentum thanks to the bahubali faze, but bahubali had really significant strong female characters like Devesana and Sivagmi (the reason why I love the second movie so much despite the depiction of hyper-masculinity), and in this show I am really liking Dharma. But imagine if Bahubali was shown to have other wives than just Devesana. Don't you think the reception would've been different?

Albeit, I do appreciate that the creators of the series are emphasizing a unique bond between Dharma and Bindusar. I just hope the series doesn't rush it and make Dharma fall head-over-heels for Bindusar especially after all the abuse he's been putting her through.

With the rumours around the series ending, I really hope they continue Dharma and Bindusar's story. Like many other viewers, I too believe their story has potential. Their scenes, and story leave us expecting more, because we know at some point they will become parents to Ashoka.

thr is no fan page of Dharma- kartikey..its uploaded by Sid's fan-page πŸ˜† though not agreed with Dharma- kartikey is more substance than Bindusar-chaurmati..becoz thr is huge fandom whos likes Bindumati...Avneet has huge fanbase whos likes Sid-Avneet together...its surprised package is Bindusar-Dharma fandom.πŸ€“... Sid's has huge fandom but mostly Sid's fans treating every couple equally ...😳 apart of this thr is separate fandom whos is only loved Bindusar-Dharma😲... bindusar-Dharma fandom is increasing in 4G level in such short time its really a big big achievement ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ really this couple hv a lot of potentialβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
all credit goes to makers πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cn trp probably dropped even more. Udaan which is of the same slot jumped to 2.6 from 2.1. They probably got it from cn trps. But online trp remains the same at 13.0. It is likely in the top ten. Too bad online trps don't count.
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

thr is no fan page of Dharma- kartikey..its uploaded by Sid's fan-page πŸ˜† though not agreed with Dharma- kartikey is more substance than Bindusar-chaurmati..becoz thr is huge fandom whos likes Bindumati...Avneet has huge fanbase whos likes Sid-Avneet together...its surprised package is Bindusar-Dharma fandom.πŸ€“... Sid's has huge fandom but mostly Sid's fans treating every couple equally ...😳 apart of this thr is separate fandom whos is only loved Bindusar-Dharma😲... bindusar-Dharma fandom is increasing in 4G level in such short time its really a big big achievement ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ really this couple hv a lot of potentialβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

I wish there was a fanpage for dharma-karthikey😳
702755 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Dharma Bindu are loved because they were an actual couple and not born from whims of some crappy writer like dumb and his dumbini.
702755 thumbnail
It would be hilarious if Sid is cast as cgm in a new show. In that way he would play every known ruler of maurya dynasty. I wish this could happen and tunisha could be Helen and jannat as durdhara.
Edited by Roxelana - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
shared by Avneet-

Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roxelana

It would be hilarious if Sid is cast as cgm in a new show. In that way he would play every known ruler of maurya dynasty. I wish this could happen and tunisha could be Helen and jannat as durdhara.

Oh please...No ...Seriously dont want hi another historical comedy πŸ˜†...He should return in a youth show / contemporary show...And want some new actress opoosite him...πŸ˜›

Dont want him to be stereotyped...He is talented...And Mauryans should now take a rest...πŸ˜†