Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I so wish they had ended chandra nandini before the leap and had given bindusar and dharma their own show. Their story has soo much potential if balanced with the right amount of royal politics and action. Siddharth is no doubt an amzing actor and plays the character with so much ease. But the surprise is Dharma, her character is fresh and a welcome adaption from any other, and Prerna with her unique voice modulations performs well.

I am really hoping for a really good nandini-dharma scene, along with an action-packed chandra (bheemdev in his body)-bindusar scene.

Almost evenyone demading spinoff ..no one is happy is Sid is doing this who is belongs to others'life... can't deny the fact its show about CN and mostly fans is unhappy ..now they want now CN is going off air why they don't make Spinoff with bindusar-dharma and charumati... but to be honest thr is no such news so better asie hope na hi rakhe i m not fan of bindu-dharma as couple..but enjoyed bindu-dharma scene .. i really want to appricate Sid( he is slayer no doubt) and prerna ( though she looks elder to Sid) but still capable to gives such intense scene...they both created such amazing chemistry..amd yes itne kam time itna huge fandom banana...easy nhi hπŸ‘.
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
JannatNigam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone!
I hope all members do not mind me starting a separate thread to discuss Bindusar and Dharma's story in CN. I never really watched CN before the entry of the new generation so I feel lost and don't think it is my place to jump into existing threads dedicated towards the original pairing/backbone of the show, Chandra Nandini.

I really only watch CN for the new generation, particularly Dharma and Bindusar's story. They're arc comes off like a indian historical adaption of a modern highschool Korean dramaπŸ˜†And that happens to be my cup of tea. I usually don't watch India dramas, but I have watched Siddharth Nigam in CAS (he was adorable in it).

With today's episode of Bindusar and Dharma's marriage I am really excited to see how their love-story will unfold. I know there are some fans among recent viewers who do not think Bindusar is worthy of Dharma's love, I too agree, but I believe or more like hope the writers of the show will handle their story with care, especially since their union is the only way for the great Samrat Ashoka to be.

Some Notes:

• I am not from India and I am not really familiar with the history of Chandra Gupta Maurya and the rest, but I have had the pleasure of reading up a bit about him and his heirs and their important contribution to modern day India. That being said, I am very well aware that these shows do not depict any kind of historical accuracy (helena to my knowledge did not have any kids, and was more closer to Bindusar's age, and was not the first wife of CGM). I am not watching this show for a history lesson.
  • I want this thread to be respectful of all characters and actors on this show. All of them are talented and work hard towards entertaining us everyday for less than 30 minutes by bringing to life fictional characters/relations that have been written about actual historical figures.
Please let me know if any of you are interested, and maybe we can check-in with each other weekly to see how we may be liking or not liking how Dharma and Bindusar's love-story progressing.

Cheers!

I'm so happy you decided to make this thread πŸ˜› I am a diehard fan of Siddharth Nigam, and also a friend of the Nigam Brothers, so I'm watching the show mostly for Siddharth, Abhishek, and the young cast 😳I love Dharma's pairing with Bindusar very much! The tashan scenes are awsome! πŸ‘ So thanks for making this thread for themπŸ€—
Edited by Mrs.Maurya - 6 years ago
JannatNigam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Translation of the interview πŸ˜›
Siddharth (Bindusar): "They've shown me so bad and cruel."
Prerna (Dharma): " I'm going in a dangerous household. I'm so scared of Bindusar, that he might yell at me or say something to me."
Siddharth: "And we are so much into our characters that she's even afraid of me in real life!"
Prerna: "Yes.

I hope that helped, I tried my best to translate it word for word 😳

Note: The translation above mentioned is of the part she/he mentioned. The interview itself is much longer. And I'll be more than happy to translate it for you if you want πŸ˜›
Edited by Mrs.Maurya - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1...2...3...Nautanki...shuru...nain matakka was already there...πŸ˜†...ab to atma chudail...daanav sab aa gaye hai πŸ˜†...

Bindusar literally gave death threat to Dharma 😑😲...

The best scene was of Bindusar and Adornus...Haye I was missing him...His nautanki is better than the current nautanki which is going on πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Bechare ki neend hi haram kar di Bindusar ne...πŸ˜†...Na khud sota hai na use sone deta hai...πŸ˜†...and full on Dharma ke hi baare me bol raha tha...πŸ˜†...Finally Adornus asked "Bhaiya itni nafrat karte ho to bhabhi ke baare me itna sab kuch kaise jante ho πŸ˜†..."

And as usual Bindusar ne uska gala pakad liya πŸ˜†...Sach kadva hota hai meri jaan πŸ˜†...

Btw Dharma was again hurt by Bindusar...😑...Dont know about Dharma...but real life mein Prerna sach mein Siddharth se darti hogi πŸ˜†...

Aaj Karthikeya ka bhi number laga...But he was saved by Dharma...πŸ˜†

Btw what is original in this show ????Starting from the first episode ... Sab kuch to Ekta ke old shows se udhar liya hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Its just like repeat telecast of old shows with different cast πŸ˜†...

Seems Dharma will be performing upvas ...bechari ka torture khatam nahi hone wala πŸ˜‰...because that torture is her husband...πŸ˜†
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
I loved bindusar chatr a lot but don't show ..he is treating girls like shit πŸ₯Ί
Anyways the confused soul - bindusar πŸ˜† poor adonie

Kaha maine socha .thoda fight scene milege... but kartikey ki to bolti hi band ho gyi infront of bindusar 😈

Black magiv track 🀬 anyways don't want to comment is this nonsense its totally waste of time ..but i m hoping atleast ab to trp bad jaye...black magic s trp aunties ko psnd h to.🀒

Bindusar and dharma story itne slowly slowly chal rahi h can't believe yeh next 2-3 weeks m khatam ho jayeha.πŸ€“ bindusar and dharma story deserve separate show ...abhi to bahut kuch baki h ..and sid is again bang on in his jalad roop ⭐️
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

I loved bindusar chatr a lot but don't show ..he is treating girls like shit πŸ₯Ί

Anyways the confused soul - bindusar πŸ˜† poor adonie

Kaha maine socha .thoda fight scene milege... but kartikey ki to bolti hi band ho gyi infront of bindusar 😈

Black magiv track 🀬 anyways don't want to comment is this nonsense its totally waste of time ..but i m hoping atleast ab to trp bad jaye...black magic s trp aunties ko psnd h to.🀒

Bindusar and dharma story itne slowly slowly chal rahi h can't believe yeh next 2-3 weeks m khatam ho jayeha.πŸ€“ bindusar and dharma story deserve separate show ...abhi to bahut kuch baki h ..and sid is again bang on in his jalad roop ⭐️

Seriously...whenver I see him treating the girls badly...mann karta hai ek punch maru uske sundar mukhde par πŸ˜†...That shows his mettle...πŸ˜›...Adornus is the dhol of the show...πŸ˜†...Sab ise bajate hai πŸ˜†Karthikay bheegi billi bankar bhaag gaya...πŸ˜†...and dinner ke liye Dharma ko bhooke sher ke saamne chod gaya πŸ˜†...Seriously even I cant believe that the show will end without a proper story of Bindusar Dharma...πŸ˜†...Jallad...Jaanwar...Kameena...pata nahi kya kya bole Siddharth ke character ko πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Seriously...whenver I see him treating the girls badly...mann karta hai ek punch maru uske sundar mukhde par πŸ˜†...That shows his mettle...πŸ˜›...Adornus is the dhol of the show...πŸ˜†...Sab ise bajate hai πŸ˜†Karthikay bheegi billi khud yo bhag gya...aur dinner ke liye Dharma ko bhooke sher ke saamne chod gaya πŸ˜†...Seriously even I cant believe that the show will end without a proper story of Bindusar Dharma...πŸ˜†...Jallad...Jaanwar...Kameena...pata nahi kya kya bole Siddharth ke character ko πŸ˜†

Marna mat ladke ko handsome s face par daag nhi magta πŸ˜†adoine is bali ka bakara bachara πŸ˜† and is the same kartikey jo Dharam ko save karta tha bindusar s..but look ab khud save nhi ho raha πŸ˜†
@bold - exectly πŸ˜†
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know this thread is supposed to be a dharma and bindusar thread, but who else was so excited to see Karthikey and Dharma share screen space again. They have such amazing chemistry onscreen. I love those two. And adonis and bindusar's scene was a welcome relief, their contrasting characters are so funny when they come together.
By the way, I just realized who Dharma reminds me of. Does anyone know Narayani shastri from RKC? The actress with makeup looks similar to prerna with makeup. Love Dharma's character, and I love that she has such a powerful role.

The bindusar-dharma track is progressing slowly... I just hope they don't rush it. I know their story is familiar one, but the actors are really good. As long as they don't have intense romance scenes, I want to see their story unfold properly until the end πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am not surprised that Prerna is scared of Sidd in real life because of their characters... Even I am not sure whether to be impressed or scared based on his performance πŸ˜†
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I know this thread is supposed to be a dharma and bindusar thread, but who else was so excited to see Karthikey and Dharma share screen space again. They have such amazing chemistry onscreen. I love those two. And adonis and bindusar's scene was a welcome relief, their contrasting characters are so funny when they come together.

By the way, I just realized who Dharma reminds me of. Does anyone know Narayani shastri from RKC? The actress with makeup looks similar to prerna with makeup. Love Dharma's character, and I love that she has such a powerful role.

The bindusar-dharma track is progressing slowly... I just hope they don't rush it. I know their story is familiar one, but the actors are really good. As long as they don't have intense romance scenes, I want to see their story unfold properly until the end πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am not surprised that Prerna is scared of Sidd in real life because of their characters... Even I am not sure whether to be impressed or scared based on his performance πŸ˜†

I really hope that we will get an extension for the show so that they give us proper conclusion of each tracks going on strangely no family bonding track yet, it's the most IMPORTANT one tho. Father-Son reunion...πŸ˜•

Be it CN or Dharmasar stories they aren't new one at all + Ekta remixing tracks of all of her previous shows since the beginning, FACT! See now even actors of her previous shows are joining CN. πŸ˜†

I also like Karthikey-Dharma scenes. Right Prerna looks a bit like Narayani but also looks a bit like Paridhi (Jodha Akbar) sometimes.

It was so good to see Karthikey (good actor) back, Adonis-Bindusar scenes are a treat to watch. Surprisingly now we are getting DharmaSar scenes ever day, various shades still Bindusar like some of you said treat Dharma like garbage & the other day he take care of her, unpredictable guy!

sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
This week's episodes have been... interesting πŸ˜†
I am very confused about what is happening with this black magic stuff.

Dharma and Bindusar scenes have been progressing nicely. I feel we've been given a further glimpse into Bindusar's feelings, but I do feel the spunk I grew to love in Dharma has been amiss post marriage. Those scenes were fire, literally πŸ‘

I can't believe the same dharma who shoved Adornus off her and burnt Bindusar's hand as retaliation for misbehaving with her is the same one taking the abuse we see now. Though I have noticed Dharma's reactions, and they've shown hints of disbelief as Bindusar forcefully pulls and shoves her. Maybe she is still in shock? Any thoughts?

Bindusar sure has a strange way of showing affection. I enjoyed the scene between the mauryan brothers. It was nice to hear Adornus question Bindusar on his different feelings for his wives, with there seeming to be something more special when it comes to Dharma.

I don't know about all of you, but I find the polygamy in these Mauryan adaptions really takes away the magic of "love" the creators of the series are trying to relay. Don't get me wrong. I have taken a liking for Dharma and Bindusar, but I can see why so many fans preferred Dharma and karthikey.

The bindharma/dharmasar fandom seems to be really popular on insta in such a short period of time. I find it so weird though how there is also a "bindumati" fandom... Like, that just doesn't make sense. I found Dharma and Karthikey's pairing/scenes to hold more substance than Bindusar-Charumati yet they have no insta pages or scenes uploaded. Any thoughts? Am I missing something?

I know these mauryan shows like cas, and chandranandini really gained momentum thanks to the bahubali faze, but bahubali had really significant strong female characters like Devesana and Sivagmi (the reason why I love the second movie so much despite the depiction of hyper-masculinity), and in this show I am really liking Dharma. But imagine if Bahubali was shown to have other wives than just Devesana. Don't you think the reception would've been different?

Albeit, I do appreciate that the creators of the series are emphasizing a unique bond between Dharma and Bindusar. I just hope the series doesn't rush it and make Dharma fall head-over-heels for Bindusar especially after all the abuse he's been putting her through.

With the rumours around the series ending, I really hope they continue Dharma and Bindusar's story. Like many other viewers, I too believe their story has potential. Their scenes, and story leave us expecting more, because we know at some point they will become parents to Ashoka.