Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Royal--

@bold -that's why i liked this more 😳 now i want Dharma apane patni wala hak dekhayeπŸ˜† shadi cancel bindusar n ki h ..so shadi cancel na hone k benefit to milane chahye πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

No she should not take any benefits...πŸ˜†...Agar Dharma ne benefits li to Bindusar bhi benefits lega pati hone kaπŸ˜†...which is quite dangerous πŸ˜†
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the episode. Only thing i missed was chanakya. I was really hoping for a serious talk between chamdra and him. I am also disappointed in how nandini is turning out.
I am so happy to see strong dharma back. Can always count on her to put bindusar in his place. Lol.
I just hope that if dharma falls ill it will be nandini who comes to care for her. I want them to have a heart to heart (after action scenes, theirs come second to being my fav)... And i don't know about how believable it will be to see bindusar caring for her. As the next samrat, with chandra busy he should be managing official tasks...

Hoping for more kick-ass dharma.
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Torture will start today... lets see we ll get some new generation scenes or not πŸ˜•
credit- maker

--Royal-- thumbnail
Hahahaha bindusar chala tha Dharma ko jameen par sulane khud ko sofe par sona pad gya 🀣
Full black magic torture and faltu nonsense 🀒

And yes finally pati-patni aur sautan start ..ab tum sab k liye sautan kon h yaha wo apane fav k hisab s decided kar lo πŸ˜†

Helena is badako Charu i was littelly like.. helena tu apana ghar dekh..dekh tere pati ko nandini lay ja rahi h..charu apana dekh layge πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Torture will start today... lets see we ll get some new generation scenes or not πŸ˜•
credit- maker

Yes you will get πŸ˜†...Charu has joined as assistant of Helena πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...4-5 minutes is good πŸ˜›...rest is circus of tantra Vidya ...πŸ˜†.and KBNK...Kaun Banega Nandini ka Pati πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Hahahaha bindusar chala tha Dharma ko jameen par sulane khud ko sofe par sona pad gya 🀣

Full black magic torture and faltu nonsense 🀒

And yes finally pati-patni aur sautan start ..ab tum sab k liye sautan kon h yaha wo apane fav k hisab s decided kar lo πŸ˜†

Helena is badako Charu i was littelly like.. helena tu apana ghar dekh..dekh tere pati ko nandini lay ja rahi h..charu apana dekh layge πŸ˜†

Mr Sadu ki bolti band...in front of his wife...urf vipda ...πŸ˜†..Woh kehte hai na ...mard chahe kitna hi bada sher kyu na ho...uski savari hamesha durga hi karti hai πŸ˜†...Sautan aur Helena part 2 is Charu...atleast for me πŸ˜†...But woh cute hai yaar...πŸ˜†..and she is in her world thinking that he hates Dharma but jo raat ko hua woh pata chale to πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Helena wants Charu thinking that she will be the mukhya maharani but sab ulatne wala hai...πŸ˜†...Btw I loved Helena's chaal...πŸ˜†...Hamesha Bindusar Dharma ka bhala karti hai πŸ˜†...Uska pati uska nahi raha πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Yes you will get πŸ˜†...Charu has joined as assistant of Helena πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...4-5 minutes is good πŸ˜›...rest is circus of tantra Vidya ...πŸ˜†.and KBNK...Kaun Banega Nandini ka Pati πŸ˜†

ab yahi torture hi chalega kya show end hone tak...bhayyy kya nautanki hai... srslly can't tolerate this highly bullshit track...like srslly 18yrs old bete k mata pita... 12-13yrs teenage ki taraha chup chup k mil rahe thi🀒 and guess what nandini k private baatie is no more private πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@bold- pati sab ban rahe hai ... but kon real hai aur aur kon nhi,,,nhi pata ,,,btw nandini ko 10yrs ka nhi yaad islay Chandra nhi yaad but kya aftr leap k baad bhi kuch nhi yaad... koi bhi aa raha h..pati pati khel raha hπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Mr Sadu ki bolti band...in front of his wife...urf vipda ...πŸ˜†..Woh kehte hai na ...mard chahe kitna hi bada sher kyu na ho...uski savari hamesha durga hi karti hai πŸ˜†...Sautan aur Helena part 2 is Charu...atleast for me πŸ˜†...But woh cute hai yaar...πŸ˜†..and she is in her world thinking that he hates Dharma but jo raat ko hua woh pata chale to πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Helena wants Charu thinking that she will be the mukhya maharani but sab ulatne wala hai...πŸ˜†...Btw I loved Helena's chaal...πŸ˜†...Hamesha Bindusar Dharma ka bhala karti hai πŸ˜†...Uska pati uska nahi raha πŸ˜†

dharma s seva karvana chahta tha but khud ki hi dharma ki hi seva karni pad gyi🀣 and Charu is deffo helena-2 πŸ˜† i m feeling bad for her...bachari childhood s pyaar karte hai bindusar se...but look kal ki aayi dharma aayi aur binndusar ko lekar chali jayggeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
helena ko kya pata uska yeh bindu- dharma ka divorce cancel karna us par hi bhari pad jayega... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rishani77 thumbnail
I was glad to see some intense Dharmasar scenes today, I was right Bindusar took care of Dharma but for his own good. πŸ˜†
Even if they had 5 mins screen space it was fine coz we got 2 kind of scenes, diff emotions & their BGM is back, yeahhh, thanks cv's! 😳

I'm in love with Dharma's char, strong girl & Prerna's voice + Sid always slays. Cv's better continue with their track now, it needs to progress.
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so wish they had ended chandra nandini before the leap and had given bindusar and dharma their own show. Their story has soo much potential if balanced with the right amount of royal politics and action. Siddharth is no doubt an amzing actor and plays the character with so much ease. But the surprise is Dharma, her character is fresh and a welcome adaption from any other, and Prerna with her unique voice modulations performs well.
I am really hoping for a really good nandini-dharma scene, along with an action-packed chandra (bheemdev in his body)-bindusar scene.