Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Dear Sourya
Please do edit your post...esp that word...The reason I wrote that word Buddhas is because I have been hearing a word kiddos...That's it nothing else .Even I find extra romance unhealthy..There are many CN fans who are watching the show for them just like we watch for Bindusar Dharma and the new gen cast...But we have no right to bash them by calling names.

Its very simple law...Give respect take respect
Thank you
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Ok coming back to the episode...Wh do you think that Bindusar poured water on Dharma's bed ????πŸ˜‰...Apni akal lagaoπŸ˜†
sourya9 thumbnail

i like only bindu dharma scenes a lot hope cvs give more space to them in the given time as i heard the show is going to off air soon
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
@Sourya...Thank you...and welcome...Ya even I am watching the show for them...πŸ˜›...They are good performers...πŸ˜›...About show being off air...elts see how it goes
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sab chodo...first tell me yeh dharma ko kya hua sudnlly ... πŸ˜† bindusar say to her- room s jao and she was like... m kyu jao yeh mera bhi room... m ab is bed par hi sooge...jo hota h kar lo.🀣
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Sab chodo...first tell me yeh dharma ko kya hua sudnlly ... πŸ˜† bindusar say to her- room s jao and she was like... m kyu jao yeh mera bhi room... m ab is bed par hi sooge...jo hota h kar lo.🀣

You know Nisha there is no romance between them...and that's the best thing...πŸ˜†...This Dharma is a patakha...πŸ˜†...khud doobegi lekin pehle apne pati parmeshwar ko dubayegi πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Kaunsa rehearsal... ????
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

You know Nisha there is no romance between them...and that's the best thing...πŸ˜†...This Dharma is a patakha...πŸ˜†...khud doobegi lekin pehle apne pati parmeshwar ko dubayegi πŸ˜†

@bold -that's why i liked this more 😳 now i want Dharma apane patni wala hak dekhayeπŸ˜† shadi cancel bindusar n ki h ..so shadi cancel na hone k benefit to milane chahye πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail
@Vidya - No idea ...i think he is going to perfrom somewhere with sumedh πŸ€”
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

@Vidya - No idea ...i thing he is going to perfrom somewhere with sumedh πŸ€”

With Sumedh...πŸ˜›...Sushok is still there...Wish to see them together in a show...