Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Even with black magic & nonsense drama I'm sure we will at least get small Dharmasar scenes it will be cool to see more of Badrakethu & Dharma-Nandini scenes also.
Tomorrow Dharma will surely fall ill, how I wanna see Bindusar taking care of her but that guy always unpredictable na! πŸ˜•
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nisha and Rish

Ya today's episode was a surprise for me...πŸ˜†...Never expected that they will show Bindusar Dharma...πŸ˜†...esp after reading the spoilers......We can hope for the best...

Till then I will enjoy the show ahha ...Bindusar and Dharma scenesπŸ˜†

Achanak se Dharma ke tevar hi badal gaye...πŸ˜†...gave the option to her husband to leave the room...πŸ˜†

Bindusar : Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho
Aur door jam ho jaye πŸ˜†

Dharma: Teri taunt ki bhool bhulaiya me
Dharma kho jayeπŸ˜†

Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Even with black magic & nonsense drama I'm sure we will at least get small Dharmasar scenes it will be cool to see more of Badrakethu & Dharma-Nandini scenes also.
Tomorrow Dharma will surely fall ill, how I wanna see Bindusar taking care of her but that guy always unpredictable na! πŸ˜•

If she falls illl he will give her chai mixed with Madira πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bindusar-Dharma thread hai ...pata nhi chal raha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab theek hai 😳

(credit-Maker)

--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Hi Nisha and Rish

Ya today's episode was a surprise for me...πŸ˜†...Never expected that they will show Bindusar Dharma...πŸ˜†...esp after reading the spoilers......We can hope for the best...

Till then I will enjoy the show ahha ...Bindusar and Dharma scenesπŸ˜†

Achanak se Dharma ke tevar hi badal gaye...πŸ˜†...gave the option to her husband to leave the room...πŸ˜†

Bindusar : Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho
Aur door jam ho jaye πŸ˜†

Dharma: Teri taunt ki bhool bhulaiya me
Dharma kho jayeπŸ˜†

@ Bold- same...islay to Hotstar use kia ...ki TV par bardast karne layak show h ya nhi...torture nhi chahye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and first time Bindusar-dharma fights turns into comedy its another surpriseπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

hello rashi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

--Royal-- thumbnail

If she falls illl he will give her chai mixed with Madira πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

roflll true 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

@ Bold- same...islay to Hotstar use kia ...ki TV par bardast karne layak show h ya nhi...torture nhi chahye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and first time Bindusar-dharma fights turns into comedy its another surpriseπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

hello rashi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Its time that romance of Buddhas are limited πŸ˜†...nain matakka saal bhar se chal raha hai na...πŸ˜†...now lets give space to others ...Let the kids have the same feeling of love ...Ya I know its a show of CN but if that was the case...the makers would have never introduced leap...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...
sourya9 thumbnail

Its time that romance of Buddhas are limited πŸ˜†...nain matakka saal bhar se chal raha hai na...πŸ˜†...now lets give space to others ...Let the kids have the same feeling of love ...Ya I know its a show of CN but if that was the case...the makers would have never introduced leap...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Edited by sourya9 - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
@sourya - dear can u pls edited your post..u can happily discuss about Bindusar-dharma without bash others 😊 and welcome.
JaszZ thumbnail
Only watching for dharma & bindusar(prerna&siddhart)
Love them