Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Really...Wow...I am so happy...means I was right...😆...show full on kachra banne jaa raha hai...If this track gives TRP then it clearly shows why Indian shows are regressive...pathetic and run for years without any story ...and base...Really very interesting storyline...

Yaar obviously its because of new gen that TrP dropped...😆...you know TRP was so high prior to leap ...and kambaqht new gen gen ne sab kharab kar diya...😆...

Atma ka aadan pradan ...is this for real 😆...Ab to sach me online zindabad...😆

Maa ko dur rakhna discussion se ....a mother always wishes good for her children...No doubt about that...even his fans were happy...

Bechara sidd ...khud phas gaya aur mujhe bhi and mere jaise kayi logo ko iss non sense me phasa gaya😆

Since they have shown so much non sense in this ...let them introduce one more track where both Bindusar and Dharma are killed by Charumati...and then she kills herself...Adornus gets the throne but killed by enemies...poori new gen khatam 😆..

And then they are reborn in a new show which is not historical ...Show se bhi mukt and fans bhi khush 😆😉

No no u got me wrng...i don't meant that i meant she always choosed best for him and i know vry well Agar kch Sid s related h to wo kitna dhayan rakhte h...ab tak jo bhi decision unhone Sid k liye lia h wo best raha h. I meant to say this show all about CN ..and everyone knows Rajat is Ekta fav so she thoda extra careful hona chahye

Ohh wish Peecha chodo Sid and humara is show se. 😆 ha maar do Bindusar and dharma ko wo best h😆 dunno why i m feeling so relief to saw the spoiler may be mujhe CN ka torture nhi jhalna padega islay 😳
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Royal--

No no u got me wrng...i don't meant that i meant she always choosed best for him and i know vry well Agar kch Sid s related h to wo kitna dhayan rakhte h...ab tak jo bhi decision unhone Sid k liye lia h wo best raha h. I meant to say this show all about CN ..and everyone knows Rajat is Ekta fav so she thoda extra careful hona chahye

Ohh wish Peecha chodo Sid and humara is show se. 😆 ha maar do Bindusar and dharma ko wo best h😆 dunno why i m feeling so relief to saw the spoiler may be mujhe CN ka torture nhi jhalna padega islay 😳

Arey nahi yaar ...it was not to hurt you...I am seeing the bigger picture here...Ekta maiya ke fav list badalti rehti hai...yeh entertainment field hai dear ...😆...Not a conern but what matters here is Siddharth has proved himself in this character...he easily carried the character pf Bindusar which is diametrically opposite to his character of Ashoka ...So in a way his mother's decision was right.
And about the show well I still dont get why they introduced the leap ...show band pehle hi kar dete...😆...New gen ke chakkar mein hame kyu phasaya ...😆
--Royal-- thumbnail

Arey nahi yaar ...it was not to hurt you...I am seeing the bigger picture here...Ekta maiya ke fav list badalti rehti hai...yeh entertainment field hai dear ...😆...Not a conern but what matters here is Siddharth has proved himself in this character...he easily carried the character pf Bindusar which is diametrically opposite to his character of Ashoka ...So in a way his mother's decision was right.

And about the show well I still dont get why they introduced the leap ...show band pehle hi kar dete...😆...New gen ke chakkar mein hame kyu phasaya ...😆

Y
@bols...yes yes i agree with this... 😊
@Blue- exectly 2-3 month ki baat thi jaha itna durg kia tha aur kar lete ..faltu m sid and humko phasa dia
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Do watch today's episode ..😉...Bindusar Dharma scenes are there.😆...much better than last two weeks ..🤢..overall a balanced episode 😛 ...all characters are shons...Abhishek has not left the show ...😛...
However it seems that torture starts from tomorrow...😆...Anyways much better than just showing and focusing on one couple 😉...Still the question remains Savitri/Nandini ka pati kaun ????😆

However be prepared to watch all non sense...in the black magic...chudail dayan...and atma in the coming episodes 😆
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
Bimdusar-dharma lovers watch today episode ..its treat for you 😆 lol Intense fights truns into comedy 😈
--Royal-- thumbnail

Do watch today's episode ..😉...Bindusar Dharma scenes are there.😆...much better than last two weeks ..🤢..overall a balanced episode 😛 ...all characters are shons...Abhishek has not left the show ...😛...
However it seems that torture starts from tomorrow...😆...Anyways much better than just showing and focusing on one couple 😉...Still the question remains Savitri/Nandini ka pati kaun ????😆

However be prepared to watch all non sense...in the black magic...chudail dayan...and atma in the coming episodes 😆

Kitna bhi prepared kar lena phir bhi chudal,dyaan bardast nhi hoga 😆 btw your name pls kab s ek-dosre s baat kar rahe h bina naam puche 😲😆
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Kitna bhi prepared kar lena phir bhi chudal,dyaan bardast nhi hoga 😆 btw your name pls kab s ek-dosre s baat kar rahe h bina naam puche 😲😆

My name is Vidya Priyadarshini...2nd name mein koi yaad aayega...😉😆...What's yours ????

Haa that's true...cant tolerate those things...have genuine hatred for such things...😆
--Royal-- thumbnail

My name is Vidya Priyadarshini...2nd name mein koi yaad aayega...😉😆...What's yours ????

Haa that's true...cant tolerate those things...have genuine hatred for such things...😆

hello vidya me Nisha...😳.@bold- hahaha yes 😆
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nisha & Vidya, I'm Rishani. U cann call me Rish. 😉

I was scared reading this week's spoiler but gosh what an episode to start the week with CN, romance, comedy & suspense. It was so good to see Dharmasar tashan along with CN scenes and and Badrakethu-Chitralekha jodi. 😳 👏

Hopefully many watched today's epi, this week's ratings are gonna be crucial along with next week's so black magic or not we hv to bear it at least for our fav chars & Dharmasar! 😆
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago
--Royal-- thumbnail
visible ???
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago