Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I wish there was an episode today. There are more sources reporting that CN will be ending soon 😭

How can starplus do this? A great cast and show... If trps is the only concern, I wish they would make this show exclusively for hotstar than.

They should have never introduced leap at the first place...if they have no intention to show proper story of the new cast...They can however shift the timing to 10:30...I think that it will work for the show...
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If trps are great show won't be ending...Ekta might do something... who are our rival shows?
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --geny--

If trps are great show won't be ending...Ekta might do something... who are our rival shows?

The TRP is not good now...It needs to improve...I dont have much knowledge about other shows ...I believe that if they change the time slot it can work as most of the audience is youth...and they either prefer to watch shows either online or at late night like 10: 30 or 11

If the channel can show repeats of a single show multiple times or can increase the timing of a show to 1 hr, I think they can do this also.

Also the story should improve ...creatives need to bring positivity and a good story...Honestly I believe that the show needs to run for some more months as till now there is no improvement in the story. They have left many tracks open ended. There should be closure of these tracks properly not a rushed one.

Even now they have introduced new characters. All the characters should be dealt properly .
950842 thumbnail
Bindusar and Dharma's story really needs to be explored more in detail. They are doing a fab job!
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu

Bindusar and Dharma's story really needs to be explored more in detail. They are doing a fab job!

Seeing the way story is going I doubt so. The makers are intersted in showing all non sense ..To add to the list is Black magic...Like seriously...🀒...The only thing which is forcing me to tolerate this non sense is Bindusar Dharma and the new gen.
Dont know how long will I be able to tolerate thisπŸ˜†...
Ya Bindusar Dharma story has much more potential...
Last two weeks was full on torture...πŸ˜†..Its really uncomfortable to watch just romance...on all days...and jaha romance shuru hona chahiye waha jhagda hai πŸ˜†

It forced me to shift my medium from Tv to internet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

If the news of off air is true they should first do away with younger gen. At least spare their fans...then they can continue with their non sense tracks...kaala jaadu...daayan...pishaach ...whatever...πŸ˜†

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Seeing the way story is going I doubt so. The makers are intersted in showing all non sense ..To add to the list is Black magic...Like seriously...🀒...The only thinh which is foring me to tolerate this non sense is Bindusar Dharma and the new gen.

Dont know how long will I be able to tolerate thisπŸ˜†...
Ya Bindusar Dharma story has much more potential...
Last two weeks was full on torture...πŸ˜†..

It forced me to shift my medium from Tv to internet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

If the news of off air is true they should first do away with younger gen. At least spare their fans...then they can continue with their non sense tracks...kaala jaadu...daayan...pishaach ...whatever...πŸ˜†

I literally skip only to their scenes if there are any..there are honestly never decent ones since they are sidelined! I dont get why they would go in for a leap if they wanna focus only on the old gen πŸ₯±
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu

I literally skip only to their scenes if there are any..there are honestly never decent ones since they are sidelined! I dont get why they would go in for a leap if they wanna focus only on the old gen πŸ₯±

Exactly...even I have the same question...now I am doing the same as its getting really boring...just read the updates and then watch the show online...sad that good talent is wasted here...chalo koi nahi...I have the option to stop watching this show once its confirmed they will be sidelined. Happily stop watching the show...And wish that Sidd Prerna Abhishek...Sheezan ...Gautam...Nirisha...Charmi...everyone get good opportunities where their talent is utilised
950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Exactly...even I have the same question...now I am doing the same as its getting really boring...just read the updates and then watch the show online...sad that good talent is wasted here...chalo koi nahi...I have the option to stop watching this show once its confirmed they will be sidelined. Happily stop watching the show...And wish that Sidd Prerna Abhishek...Sheezan ...Gautam...Nirisha...Charmi...everyone get good opportunities where their talent is utilised

Hope so too!
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Saw the spoiler... its all about CN... like black magic, aatma ka aadan-pardaan...CGM will behaved like katputali... Black magic track Ashoka m bhi tha but they nvr showed Ashok ws controlled by black magic.. anyways i m suprised CN fans finds this interesting 🀒 anyways this show always about CN i hv just one question when ekta mata knows this show about CN what the need to sign Sid for this nonsense show story is always about CN..CN story is full sucks... and trp is the proof ..and CN fans blames New gen for Trp... aryy bhayyy jab show un per focus hua hi nhi to how can u blamed them for trp... they meant to say CN (strong lead, chemistry se full acc to them) is failed to give trp just becoz new gen ka 3-4min ka scene tha epis m??
More then ekta i m dissapointed with Sid's mom ..why she agreed for this bulshit show.🀒 well if Sid is sidelined so atleast i ll skip the epis .. no more torture .. ll catch Sid's scene on hotstar. 😳
Edited by --Royal-- - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Saw the spoiler... its all about CN... like black magic, aatma ka aadan-pardaan...CGM will behaved like katputali... Black magic track Ashoka m bhi tha but they nvr showed Ashok ws controlled by black magic.. anyways i m suprised CN fans finds this interesting 🀒 anyways this show always about CN i hv just one question when ekta mata knows this show about CN what the need to sign Sid for this nonsense show story is always about CN..CN story is full sucks... and trp is the proof ..and CN fans blames New gen for Trp... aryy bhayyy jab show un per focus hua hi nhi to how can u blamed them for trp... they meant to say CN (strong lead, chemistry se full acc to them) is failed to give trp just becoz new gen ka 3-4min ka scene tha epis m??

More then ekta i m dissapointed with Sid's mom ..why she agreed for this bulshit show.🀒 well if Sid is sidelined so atleast i ll skip the epis .. no more torture .. ll catch Sid's scene on hotstar. 😳

Really...Wow...I am so happy...means I was right...πŸ˜†...show full on kachra banne jaa raha hai...If this track gives TRP then it clearly shows why Indian shows are regressive...pathetic and run for years without any story ...and base...Really very interesting storyline...
Yaar obviously its because of new gen that TrP dropped...πŸ˜†...you know TRP was so high prior to leap ...and kambaqht new gen gen ne sab kharab kar diya...πŸ˜†...

Atma ka aadan pradan ...is this for real πŸ˜†...Ab to sach me online zindabad...πŸ˜†

Maa ko dur rakhna discussion se ....a mother always wishes good for her children...No doubt about that...even his fans were happy...

Bechara sidd ...khud phas gaya aur mujhe bhi and mere jaise kayi logo ko iss non sense me phasa gayaπŸ˜†

Since they have shown so much non sense in this ...let them introduce one more track where both Bindusar and Dharma are killed by Charumati...and then she kills herself...Adornus gets the throne but killed by enemies...poori new gen khatam πŸ˜†..

And then they are reborn in a new show which is not historical ...Show se bhi mukt and fans bhi khush πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰