Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I wish more Dharmasar fans would take part here.

I don't know about any of you, but today's scene between Dharma and Bindusar is giving me hopes for next week. I felt the same after that roof-top scene between them (which was also very powerful and well enacted) but instead was disappointed they rushed their marriage track instead and the two had little to no interactions other than sitting side-by-side to get married. πŸ˜’

Most are on IG yaar scared to write here, see even Sheezan (karthikay) got bashed after posting a pic with RT...

Anyways at least we are polite, today's editing was sick just like that they ended the Dharmasar's tashan. Even I hv hopes for next week as angry young man mood is back & I want Dharma to stand up like she used to. I wanna see Bindusar's journey as a Yuvraaj not just a puppet running here & there just like Helena or even Ellis. I'm glad that we are gonna hv some action scenes coming up, glad to see more of Karthikey also even tho I miss my fav cutie Badrakethu...😳
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

Bold: Yes. I really enjoy Dharma and Bindusar's Tashan and I do think it has helped their characters grow. But we need to see more sides to Bindusar. He shouldn't just be Helena's little minion. dharma atleast has nice scenes with nandini and karthikey to develop her character, which is why I really love her. And Bindusar, I love that we got see him interact with his siblings. It has shown us that he does have a soft side and that is his love for his family. I especially love the scenes with serious bhaiya bindusar and carefree adonisπŸ˜†

Bindusar has also been shown to be grounded and have common sense with regards to the politics, like when he stood up to Chandra when he brought praba as nandini

We just need more of that.

Because of this CN separation track we are seeing little of Bindusar's life outside of his hate for Dharma, love and his drunkard ways. I want to see him actively trying to get his Yuvraj post back.

That game session for example last week was just odd. Bindusar's character seemed to be the only sane one who did not want to take part in the childish games πŸ˜†

These are what I fear the most at least Dharma hv scenes with Nandini, Karthikey, she had scenes with Chitralekha last week but for Bindusar...This is why wrapping up the show in a month doesn't make sense with so many tracks left here & there, adding new villains as if Helena clan wasn't enough. It seems that they are testing possibilities to attract viewers, fingers crossed, Im' fine if they can at least give a small extension till January for example so that we can hv proper conclusions for CN story & leap story!
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Most are on IG yaar scared to write here, see even Sheezan (karthikay) got bashed after posting a pic with RT...

Anyways at least we are polite, today's editing was sick just like that they ended the Dharmasar's tashan. Even I hv hopes for next week as angry young man mood is back & I want Dharma to stand up like she used to. I wanna see Bindusar's journey as a Yuvraaj not just a puppet running here & there just like Helena or even Ellis. I'm glad that we are gonna hv some action scenes coming up, glad to see more of Karthikey also even tho I miss my fav cutie Badrakethu...😳
Sorry to interupt...
@bold: Why did he got bashed ????
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

The only good thing in this show is the cast πŸ˜†...They are really trying hard...Hope the show survives because of their karma...You know why division happens between fans ...because one tries to show the other how theirs is the original and the new one is just copying...How the old one carried the show ...and new ones nt upto mark...πŸ˜†...

Naah re...this forum is better than many others...May be you havent seen the zabardast ladai that used to take place 4-5 yrs back...πŸ˜† Kya bashing hoti thi πŸ˜†...woh bhi kya din the...We can hope that trp increases...

Omg, yes! The cast, all of them are just fab. Even when the writing gets weird, it is always the cast that keeps me coming back. Shweta, Sidd, Rajat, Tanu, Prerna, Avneet, Sheezan and the rest of the lot, they are all amazing. No fault can be said. Whether they are playing a positive or negative character they all bring forth their best. Ekta is honestly sooo lucky that to have such great talents be a part of her projects πŸ‘β­οΈ
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rishani77

Let me clear ur mistake, if TRP increases it's bcoz of CN only if decreases coz of kids.
Last week it's 1.1 TRP are out now but seriously the shaadi was wrapped up as if the show was already ending, everyone had equal screen spaces so why blaming each other? Cast is giving their best, asking us to watch the show we try to support them but why so much negativity, this fandom is so divided!

Yaar this forum, so much negativity even when the show started back then better to stay away same with any other forums! πŸ˜†

Wait you r talking about wedding track ..whr beta and beti sitting in mandap and patashree thinking about romance and serach his newly cum old wife for romance πŸ˜† btw wedding is done in one day 😳 anyways i dont want to blame anyone..its natural πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail

Sorry to interupt...

Why u guys don't visit Off-screen pics thread no one interested in off screen pics ? πŸ˜•
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

Sorry to interupt...

Why u guys don't visit Off-screen pics thread no one interested in off screen pics ? πŸ˜•
I do visit it...πŸ˜†...Wait comin there...
--Royal-- thumbnail
One more WWF between bindusar and Dharma is on the way.(.latest)..Sid and prerna abhi tak shoot kar rahe h😳...aur shoot bhi kya kar rahe fight πŸ˜†
sunshinegir1990 thumbnail
Just finished watching today's episode. So here are my thoughts for this week:
-Dharma and Bindusar had a decent amount of scenes and has become an arc of its own. I really like it. The writers made a good call finishing up their wedding sequence.

-The episodes from this week, from the unexpected hug Bindusar gave to dharma to being manipulated into staying married to Dharma helps me understand Bindusar's thought process beyond his dislike towards love and nandini. The writers have proven that he is capable, but lacks a genuine shoulder to lean on when needed

-Dharma's character has shaped up well too. I was fearful based on some discussions that she will be misinterpreted because of her unplanned nuptials. Instead, it made for some strong scenes with charumati, along with her seeing the "fair" side to Bindusar.

-I have only started watching CN post-leap, and so I do not believe I can comment on the parallel track of the leads, other than that it looks interesting. Ekta may get a lot of flak for her never-ending and repetitive story-telling, but you have to give her a lot of credit. She built an empire off it and has grown to be a very successful business person in the entertainment industry. Many actors would jump at the opportunity to be in her projects. I may be a critical viewer, but I too fall victim to her story-telling. I admire her hard work and success.

- I really hope starplus will reconsider cancelling this series. I am very invested in the new characters, especially Dharma and Bindusar. As someone mentioned earlier, these characterizations of the two historical figures as "chand" and being at logger-heads makes the impending birth of Ashoka the even more enjoyable. I would love to see their story until the end. From what I know, Subhadrangi/Dharma name her son "A-Shoka" signifying the end to her sorrow. I am appreciative of the writers/creative heads of this series for taking on the task of creating this adaption of these two characters and spinning a historical-fiction love-story between the two where we are able to see a strong Dharma and a complex Bindusar.

-With regards to the spoilers I read here, I am quite excited about a action or confrontation sequence between Bindusar and karthikey. There already exists tension between the two, also because of Dharma. Now with Bindusar aware of their love, I hope it will be more exciting.

-here's to wishing for the best. I hope the show doesn't end. So many people put so much effort into it. I understand the dislike towards the show from the perspective of people wanting an accurate account of the Mauryan emperors, but I truly hope they will at some point come to accept that this show isn't one because it falls under the historical-fiction category of story-telling. It is a very common and successful genre. I happen to like such genre, example of other shows that fall into this category are Merlin from the BBC and Sleepy Hollow from Fox.

I hope to hear more from everyone else. I didn't know that this thread would receive so much traffic, but I am really glad it is. If you are from India do consider watching CN on TV during its airtime. I would hate for a good story with so much potential to come to an end.

-On a separate account, I do think the divided fandom is a good thing. A show cannot run on one track for too long, many more are needed to reach a wider audience
Edited by sunshinegir1990 - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Royal--

One more WWF between bindusar and Dharma is on the way.(.latest)..Sid and prerna abhi tak shoot kar rahe h😳...aur shoot bhi kya kar rahe fight πŸ˜†

WWF...πŸ˜†...Fight kisse karenge sword se yaa haatho se...πŸ˜†...Fight chodo thoda naram ho jao...πŸ˜‰