Originally posted by: --Royal--

@Bold- again satye vachan 🀣

Bam bam Bhole ...Ham hamesha sach hi bole πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

Congrats Divorce cancelled...πŸ˜†...To be honest real life koi ladka aisa karega to jaldi apne sasural I mean jail pahuch jayega πŸ˜†...Siddharth and Prerna nailed the scene...Dharma hil gayi...ab Karthikey ki baari πŸ˜†...Dharma baby...thoda thanda paani daal uske sir pe...Hamesha garam rehhta hai ...πŸ˜†Yeh alag baat hai agar aisa kiya to woh sach me gala daba dega

Sach me...these twoa re forcing me to watch the show and participate in the forum πŸ˜†

Bold: same here

Just saw the trp. it was 1.1

I am not too surprised. Last week felt like a filler week. No Dharmasar scenes other than the wedding which was inevitable. Starplus needs to consider CN's online trp too.

Honestly, CN should've done what Naamkaran did. Their trps for the first 100 plus episodes was very low and every week they would say the show was going to shut shop, but the producers did the unexpected, took a leap and did a major cast change, repackaging and promoting the show with their new leads. CN should've done the same. Ended Chandra and Nandini's story on a positive note, sending them out of the palace to be together or whatever the fans wanted that would at least be a tad relevant to what actually happened and than promoted and repackaged Dharma and Bindusar's story, With what CN/Ekta has done, they have created two fandoms. Even though, Dharma-Bindusar have beat all odds and have gained popularity and the characters have been sketched well, with the actors doing a fab job bringing them to life.

Why on earth give us such an amazing new pairing and end it so soon. 🀒😭

Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Let me clear ur mistake, if TRP increases it's bcoz of CN only if decreases coz of kids.
Last week it's 1.1 TRP are out now but seriously the shaadi was wrapped up as if the show was already ending, everyone had equal screen spaces so why blaming each other? Cast is giving their best, asking us to watch the show we try to support them but why so much negativity, this fandom is so divided!

Yaar this forum, so much negativity even when the show started back then better to stay away same with any other forums! πŸ˜†

rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I am not too surprised. Last week felt like a filler week. No Dharmasar scenes other than the wedding which was inevitable. Starplus needs to consider CN's online trp too.

Last week was a JOKE πŸ˜†
The whole shaadi done in one day, only dragging drama, Helena running here & there no wonder TRP's low. Let's hope the best now as they are giving CN romance since 2 weeks already, some screen spaces to Karthikey & finally Dharmasar are back along with 3 gr8 actors as villains.
They are doing some outdoors shoots & action, so fingers crossed! 😊

But if it will reach 1.0 then pakka show is in danger...😭
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

See unless and until they give proper story ...the show wont pick up...Just by having romantic scenes between leads and then showing Bindusar as angry on Dharma wont serve the purpose...Though there is progress in their relation...I mean now they are husband wife,...they can fight 24*7 but still there are many tracks...Bindusar has to change after all he is the bhaavi samrat...The truth has to come out ...Relation of Dharma Bindusar has to improve...I am not saying like lovey dovey couples...I hate that πŸ˜†The father son relation has to improve...Indian audience esp trp aunties is emotional ...show them emotional bonding ...TRPs' will be up ...Instead of showing stupid tracks the show should be driven by content quality ...
rishani77 thumbnail

Honestly, CN should've done what Naamkaran did. Their trps for the first 100 plus episodes was very low and every week they would say the show was going to shut shop, but the producers did the unexpected, took a leap and did a major cast change, repackaging and promoting the show with their new leads. CN should've done the same. Ended Chandra and Nandini's story on a positive note, sending them out of the palace to be together or whatever the fans wanted that would at least be a tad relevant to what actually happened and than promoted and repackaged Dharma and Bindusar's story, With what CN/Ekta has done, they have created two fandoms. Even though, Dharma-Bindusar have beat all odds and have gained popularity and the characters have been sketched well, with the actors doing a fab job bringing them to life.

Why on earth give us such an amazing new pairing and end it so soon. 🀒😭

Point! Ekta didn't even promoted the leap or Nandini's new avatar, we got nothing. And now she is showing black magic, vamps show & some new gen tashan here & there to gain TRP's. Let's see how it goes. This week overall most of the TV shows' ratings dropped na coz of cricket, big boss, KBC so hving some hope!

It's sad coz CN track still stuck as usual someone come to separate them, we won't be able to see father-son-mother reunion with this speed & off air news, Dharmasar's track progressing slowly kinda scared for them with all these ongoing tracks cv's can't even handle 1 track. I feel sorry for both RS & new cast. 😭
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Ugh, all they showed between CN last week was cheap physical scenes. It was disturbing. Reason why I skipped last week for the most part. I honestly hate such scenes in any context. I mostly watch these Indian soaps with my mom and grandma and no offence to anyone, but I just feel discomfort with scenes like that. Even Dharma-Bindusar Hamam scene, though I did enjoy their clash afterwards. I just don't have the capacity to handle that kind of stuff unless it drives the content. Last week it did not.
luxmi_1029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Courageous_Leo

See unless and until they give proper story ...the show wont pick up...Just by having romantic scenes between leads and then showing Bindusar as angry on Dharma wont serve the purpose...Though there is progress in their relation...I mean now they are husband wife,...they can fight 24*7 but still there are many tracks...Bindusar has to change after all he is the bhaavi samrat...The truth has to come out ...Relation of Dharma Bindusar has to improve...I am not saying like lovey dovey couples...I hate that πŸ˜†The father son relation has to improve...Indian audience esp trp aunties is emotional ...show them emotional bonding ...TRPs' will be up ...Instead of showing stupid tracks the show should be driven by content quality ...

Bold: Yes. I really enjoy Dharma and Bindusar's Tashan and I do think it has helped their characters grow. But we need to see more sides to Bindusar. He shouldn't just be Helena's little minion. dharma atleast has nice scenes with nandini and karthikey to develop her character, which is why I really love her. And Bindusar, I love that we got see him interact with his siblings. It has shown us that he does have a soft side and that is his love for his family. I especially love the scenes with serious bhaiya bindusar and carefree adonisπŸ˜†

Bindusar has also been shown to be grounded and have common sense with regards to the politics, like when he stood up to Chandra when he brought praba as nandini

We just need more of that.

Because of this CN separation track we are seeing little of Bindusar's life outside of his hate for Dharma, love and his drunkard ways. I want to see him actively trying to get his Yuvraj post back.

That game session for example last week was just odd. Bindusar's character seemed to be the only sane one who did not want to take part in the childish games πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rishani77

Let me clear ur mistake, if TRP increases it's bcoz of CN only if decreases coz of kids.
Last week it's 1.1 TRP are out now but seriously the shaadi was wrapped up as if the show was already ending, everyone had equal screen spaces so why blaming each other? Cast is giving their best, asking us to watch the show we try to support them but why so much negativity, this fandom is so divided!

Yaar this forum, so much negativity even when the show started back then better to stay away same with any other forums! πŸ˜†

The only good thing in this show is the cast πŸ˜†...They are really trying hard...Hope the show survives because of their karma...You know why division happens between fans ...because one tries to show the other how theirs is the original and the new one is just copying...How the old one carried the show ...and new ones nt upto mark...πŸ˜†...

Naah re...this forum is better than many others...May be you havent seen the zabardast ladai that used to take place 4-5 yrs back...πŸ˜† Kya bashing hoti thi πŸ˜†...woh bhi kya din the...We can hope that trp increases...
Edited by Courageous_Leo - 6 years ago
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
I wish more Dharmasar fans would take part here.
I don't know about any of you, but today's scene between Dharma and Bindusar is giving me hopes for next week. I felt the same after that roof-top scene between them (which was also very powerful and well enacted) but instead was disappointed they rushed their marriage track instead and the two had little to no interactions other than sitting side-by-side to get married. πŸ˜’