Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Yes we can. I'm in a dire need to learn turkish bro! Help. I've managed to learn just a few stuffs through you but am quite forgetful 😆 Maybe i should try watching KS all over again without subs and see the translation elsewhere😳

hahhaa... you can always ask me which words I should translate so you can write it in a paper or so to learn them?
Lianaa thumbnail

Take your time ;) i know only the recent one...you have a turk. phd on shows 🤣

hahaha ok😆
Lianaa thumbnail

I don't know if it's the character name or it means something but Meryem is a new turkish show 😆 The actress is so prettyyy and so is the lead. I think it's a drama/thriller or something 🤔

this?

Bildergebnis fr meryem dizi

Word Count: 1

Lianaa thumbnail
^^I know the guy from other shows
Lianaa thumbnail
oh girl.. there is a show which is called ADINI SEN KOY .. its a show for 5 days in a week.. like indian shows but they are for like 45 mins I guess..maybe you can try to watch it.. my mom watches it and it even looks cool..

Bildergebnis fr adini sen koy

Bildergebnis fr adini sen koy

@babe: here on fb they post episodes of some shows with subs check that out : https://www.facebook.com/kinemania.tv/?fref=nf
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Liana.

hahhaa... you can always ask me which words I should translate so you can write it in a paper or so to learn them?

I will i will...i should get serious learning it man. That way it'll be easy to watch a show :|
the thing it's difficult grasping the turkish slang and write it down. 😆
Waymaker thumbnail
^^ Yes this one Liana! I see a lot of rave on this show on fb. Am waiting to watch it myself ;P IKR? I think he was playing a chef in a recent show no?? i forgot the name.
Waymaker thumbnail
Oh i saw this one from Kinemania. Do they run for a long period of time? or it's seasonal as well? The leads looks like some pakistani actors :O
Lianaa thumbnail

I will i will...i should get serious learning it man. That way it'll be easy to watch a show :|

the thing it's difficult grasping the turkish slang and write it down. 😆

oh yeah hahah.. but see... I can hindi.. even without taking any classes etc.. since 2009 I am watching indian shows & movies in hindi only.. got some help with english & german subs.. but now I can watch any shows&movies without any problem
Lianaa thumbnail

^^ Yes this one Liana! I see a lot of rave on this show on fb. Am waiting to watch it myself ;P IKR? I think he was playing a chef in a recent show no?? i forgot the name.

hmm.. no .. I know him from "Sila" (very old show) and "Boyle Bitmesin" and about his other works I dont know actually you should check on wikipedia