Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
This was so so well crafted and put together. It has just doubled my curiosity to know what's going to happen further.

One thing very peculiar I have noticed about your writing is that you always manage to write something very intriguing, in every single update. There are shades to the characters, there's variation in the characterization, the build up involves intermingling of all of them and the part ends leaving you with quite a bit of new information to process, interesting twists and the wait for some big revelations to happen. My long blabber cut short, you always manage to hold the reader's interest with every update. There's freshness in the update and yet the flow is still there. (We readers may take time to understand the flow at times, as we are busy trying to connect the dots while you are busy creating the suspense:P)

Coming to this update, I loved every single bit of Swayam and Sarah's conversation. Love is one feeling that can turn you into a stranger to yourself. You never know what you may end up doing because of this mere feeling. What happened with Swayam and Sharon is going to be an obvious mystery, (You are not letting the cat out of the bag soon I know :P) but Swayam and Sarah's bond felt pleasant. What I loved the most is Swayam's honesty. Confessing to her on the first date itself that he was never interested in her, although embarrassing is appreciable. And I guess that's why she was pleased with him instead of feeling insulted or embarrassed. All in all I'm just glad they found a friend in each other because by the looks of it,Swayam would really like to have one after the what seems to be a 'betrayal'.

This story holds loads of potential and with you writing it, I can be sure that I would be hooked onto this.
Just a request, as you have decided to write this story,please try to update on a regular basis so that we don't lose track of the story...Umm like twice a month maybe? Or atleast once a month please ?

-Shreya <3

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 6 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

This was so so well crafted and put together. It has just doubled my curiosity to know what's going to happen further.

One thing very peculiar I have noticed about your writing is that you always manage to write something very intriguing, in every single update. There are shades to the characters, there's variation in the characterization, the build up involves intermingling of all of them and the part ends leaving you with quite a bit of new information to process, interesting twists and the wait for some big revelations to happen. My long blabber cut short, you always manage to hold the reader's interest with every update. There's freshness in the update and yet the flow is still there. (We readers may take time to understand the flow at times, as we are busy trying to connect the dots while you are busy creating the suspense:P)

Coming to this update, I loved every single bit of Swayam and Sarah's conversation. Love is one feeling that can turn you into a stranger to yourself. You never know what you may end up doing because of this mere feeling. What happened with Swayam and Sharon is going to be an obvious mystery, (You are not letting the cat out of the bag soon I know :P) but Swayam and Sarah's bond felt pleasant. What I loved the most is Swayam's honesty. Confessing to her on the first date itself that he was never interested in her, although embarrassing is appreciable. And I guess that's why she was pleased with him instead of feeling insulted or embarrassed. All in all I'm just glad they found a friend in each other because by the looks of it,Swayam would really like to have one after the what seems to be a 'betrayal'.

This story holds loads of potential and with you writing it, I can be sure that I would be hooked onto this.
Just a request, as you have decided to write this story,please try to update on a regular basis so that we don't lose track of the story...Umm like twice a month maybe? Or atleast once a month please ?

-Shreya <3

I swear this was so unexpected. The wide grin on my face is getting wider and wider... I love you girl. You just like always managed to get what i tried to write, like hell, even i didnt quite got why i wrote it in such a way. πŸ˜†

I wanted to show what Swayam has become in five years, and how love and betrayal changed him to someone he can never dream to be. Sarah holds a special part of this story and thats why i started it with her.

And you wont believe, I was like soo skeptical about updating this, like i didnt know how readers will take this. I even thought of removing it after i pressed update, i was that skeptical but with your comment i know im on the right track.. Thank you sooo sooo sooo sooo much.

And yup.. I will update this one regularly...bcoz even this one intrigues me as well..

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Keechu.

I swear this was so unexpected. The wide grin on my face is getting wider and wider... I love you girl. You just like always managed to get what i tried to write, like hell, even i didnt quite got why i wrote it in such a way. πŸ˜†

I wanted to show what Swayam has become in five years, and how love and betrayal changed him to someone he can never dream to be. Sarah holds a special part of this story and thats why i started it with her.

And you wont believe, I was like soo skeptical about updating this, like i didnt know how readers will take this. I even thought of removing it after i pressed update, i was that skeptical but with your comment i know im on the right track.. Thank you sooo sooo sooo sooo much.

And yup.. I will update this one regularly...bcoz even this one intrigues me as well..

I am glad you decided to update. I am so glad. I have run out of stuff to read on this forum and tired of re reading it as well so a new story is what I longed for.
Never doubt your story telling skills.. It's unique and you have the knack for coming up with lovely plots, even out of no where. (Something I majorly lack in😭) Most welcome and love you too.. Honestly the best part of your reply was the "I will update regularly" for me.πŸ˜† But on serious note waiting for next!

P. S. A comment on I hate to love you coming soon :P I promise this ff would have my regular comments as we'll be getting regular updates as promised. *___*

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 6 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

I am glad you decided to update. I am so glad. I have run out of stuff to read on this forum and tired of re reading it as well so a new story is what I longed for.
Never doubt your story telling skills.. It's unique and you have the knack for coming up with lovely plots, even out of no where. (Something I majorly lack in😭) Most welcome and love you too.. Honestly the best part of your reply was the "I will update regularly" for me.πŸ˜† But on serious note waiting for next!

P. S. A comment on I hate to love you coming soon :P I promise this ff would have my regular comments as we'll be getting regular updates as promised. *___*

Yeah, forum is dead.
Even I would like to read a new story, you got what I said? πŸ˜†

Thank you, I do doubt my story telling skills occasionally.

This time I really meant that, I will update regularly. At least I will try.

Ps: waiting to read the comment, because they just make my day. πŸ˜ƒ
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Gereat update...

sarah is a nice girl... lets see what happend to sharon why she cheat swayam... whats her side of the story...

update soon
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sarah is such a sweet girl
n swayam is darling he let her know the truth
he still loves Sharon... interesting
update soon
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful updateπŸ‘
glad that swayam told abt sharon to sarah!!
And sarah seems to be a sweet gal!!
continue soon😳