Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I have been wanting to read a fresh concept based on SwaRon and this prologue does seem very promising and different.
Looking forward to this eagerly:)

P. S. Would love the remaining updates of I hate to love you soon!
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fabb start๐Ÿ‘
continue soonish
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting Story.. Really excited to read it
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res.
unres.
W*F was that?
i mean what was that?
esa koun likh tha hai?
i mean why the suddden jump?

they were going to do the deed di ๐Ÿคฃ
and you had to bring the marriage in this!

what kind of twist is this?

update fast, okay?

otherwise i will not talk to you๐Ÿ˜›

And

I am not angry anymore ๐Ÿ˜† .
Edited by __nidhi__ - 7 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 0

__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜›

Word Count: 0

ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome, Plzzz Continue Soon
Thnxxx for d PM.
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for coming up with new FF to entertain us. Very interesting waiting for more updates
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow dear what a start ...

ur proluge was just nice..

swaron made love with eachother...

Sharon geeting married thats intresring ..

update soon...
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

~

I am planning to write this story in Swayam's point of view, almost all chapters, there will be Sharon's but not many. I haven't really done something like that so there will be mistakes but I hope my readers would help me to improve on it.

It will definitely take time to catch up with the pace of the story, so be a little patient, do not judge so fast. Let a few chapters to be done.

Keechu. : )

~

1. Sarah

Five years later.

Nothing feels right at the moment, but the girl I just met. She was a short woman just as I preferred, beautiful yet naive. I would be lying if I say that I was not attracted to her in the first place, I was. Her innocence was top notch and that was what pulled me towards her. Ever since I left India, none had this kind of effect on me. Sarah was different, shy and unimpeachable. Something about her left me awestruck, maybe it was how her eyelashes grazed the soft skin of her cheek whenever she blinked. Was it the way her cheeks tinted a red color when she blushed? Even how little frowns formed on her forehead when she was confused and the way her lips quirked up whenever I cracked a joke, which was suspiring to me, as it was for her, left me tongue-tied.

Sarah reminded me of her.

"I didn't take you as waggish,"

She had commented. I had deprived me of being mischievous. When I said that I could not agree more, she laughed, throwing her head back. Her laugh was so contagious that I had joined her before it dies down, laughing my ass off. I was astonishingly being open to a girl I merely knew and what surprised me the most was I was being comprehendible only for her.

My stance had tensed when the waiter came to us with the bill, and I saw how Sarah noticed that. I thought she would comment something witty on that but she let it pass with a disapproving nod. I concealed my emotions when the waiter looked into my eyes, I made sure to be as emotionless as I could pull off. I swear I saw him slightly shivering when I gave him cash and Sarah raised her one perfectly shaped eyebrow at me. Without giving much to her action, I held out my palm towards her to help her out of the chair. Sliding her palm over mine, she stood up gracefully, and followed me out of the restaurant but only after smiling at the shivering boy. I had given him a huge tip.

The silence, that prevailed around us was comforting, the kind that you wish to prolong as much as possible. Moreover, the one only Sarah likes to break. "Why change?"

Shifting my gaze from the road to the girl sitting beside me, I took a look at her. She was waiting for an answer expectedly, lower lip crushing in between her tooth, completely facing me. I knew what she meant by that, but I did not know the answer myself.

"Maybe because you are different,"

I plainly lied.

She opened her mouth to say something but soon closed it, gulping the words without water. The next few minutes we did not speak. She was looking out of the window and I was concentrating on the road. Sarah was indeed different, far different from the girls I dated.

Ever since I met her in a business party, a few days ago I could not stop my thoughts. She was that little shy girl, who always stayed in the shadow of either your mother or your elder sister. She stayed away from the limelight. Even she was like that. I remember my mother introducing me to her, giving me enough details of the girl. By the look my mother gave Sarah, I knew what was coming. I could not stop it; it was inevitable.

A date would not harm and the same simple thought ended me up where I am now. The guilt of lying to her was doing nothing good to me as I drove through the slightly rushed road. She had gone silent after I vocalized my thought of her being different, it was not the usual silence, and her posture screamed that she knew I was lying. Therefore, I took it in my hands to make small talks.

"Why were you so shy?"

I enquired something I wanted to know since I saw her hiding in the shadows in the party. Hearing me, the same cute frowns appeared on her forehead, and she scrutinized me under her thick lashes.

"What gave you that image?" She slightly grimaced, not liking where the conversation was heading.

"You rarely spoke to anyone in the party," I stated, shrugging my shoulders to show that it was so obvious.

"Who speaks in a business party?" She scoffed uttering the word business in vehemence as if it burnt her to pronounce it.

"I hope you know that I am a business person," I smirked, trying to make the atmosphere light but my tries went in vain. The tension increased tenfold when a dark look took over her face. She clenched her jaw, tightened her fist and muttered something incoherent under her breath.

"What?" I snapped, not really being patient with her. She turned her head towards me clearly realizing that I was losing my patience. She forced next words out of her mouth with so much difficulty, showing that she would do anything under her capacity to avoid the talk.

"I wish that you weren't."

"Why do you hate it so much, I think your father has a good name in this field?" I probed; amused by the way she was reacting.

"Exactly," She mumbled loud enough for me to hear, I wanted to pry her more, but I stopped myself. I knew her relationship with her father was strained. However, I did not know that it was up to this peak. Halting my thoughts, she continued, "By the way, I was not being shy, ever heard the word uncomfortable?"

I slightly nodded, "So you mean you were not shy but uncomfortable?"

"Yup," She said, giving a little stress to 'p' as I stopped the car in front of her house. It was a beautiful white two-story house. She climbed out of the car before I could and waited near the door, with expectation. I found me following her action without much delay and walked to the side where she was standing. A wide grin crept across her lips as I stood beside her, smiling. We both forgot what happened inside the car. Beaming at me she threw her arms around my neck and gave me a warm hug, I let my arms snake around her tiny figure, making sure to not to make her uncomfortable.

"Thank you, thank you so much for the wonderful evening, Swayam." As soon as we let both free, she exclaimed, her smile was so genuine.

"You are most welcome, Sarah," I grinned, all the worry leaving my body and I left lighthearted. For some time I did not think about any business deals. It was what my mother wanted.

"Bye," She muttered before turning to the direction of her house and walking away. As I stood there waiting for her to be inside the safety of her house I realized I can never feel any romantic feeling to the certain girl. She surely provoked a feeling inside me but it was never near what I felt for her.

"Sarah,"

I called out before she could vanish from my sight. Frowning she turned, "Yes, Swayam." I strode towards her in hurry and stood feet away.

"It was because you are a replica of her," I forced the words out of my mouth; I was silently accepting that I lied in the first meeting itself. The first confusing look turned into an understanding one as she fathoms my words, and she let a smile etch to her face.

"Of whom, Mr. Shekhawat? Your girlfriend?" She winked, smacking my arm playfully. I gaped at her, I thought she would become upset with what I said, but really, this girl surprised me. I gave her a hard look,

"Ooppss, sorry. You do not do two timings." She struck out her tongue at me and smirked. "Then who is she? Ex?" She asked, keeping her palms on her hip, giving me an incredulous look.

I found myself nodding at her for the hundredth time in the past few hours. "Not just Ex, but love. She was my special girl." I blurted out before I realize the past tense in my sentence, knowing how she scrutinized me a few minutes ago I knew she would not miss it.

"Was?" Her arms fell to her side; she was shocked.

See, I told you.

"It is not really appreciable if you crush over another man's wife, now is it?"

"What the f**k?"

It felt alien to hear she curse aloud. Regaining her composure, she let the information sink in.

"What is her name?"

"Sharon,"

God, it still feels euphoric to utter that name.

I did not know how much time passed; she stared at me as if she was thinking about something so hard. When it started to creep me out I cleared my throat and she shook her head, coming out of her thoughts.

"Sorry, I blanked out,"

"Thought so, and Sarah ..."

"Yes,"

"I do not know how to voice it out, but at the same time I know I have to do this." I ran my fingers through my hairs, an action out of sheer nervousness.

"What do you mean?" She hoisted her eyebrow at me, not catching up with what I was trying to say.

"I noticed you in the party just because you were akin to Sharon, I know it sounds so weird but it is the truth. Whenever I look at you I see her, I know I should not feel that but unfortunately, I do. You just remind me of what I could not have. I tried to overcome her betrayal, I tried to move on from her but it seems next to impossible. Somewhere inside my heart, the feelings I had for her is still fresh and I like to believe that, it is because she still loves me."

"Why are you telling me this Swayam?"

"Because I know, this means something to you. This date means something to you but to me it is nothing, but a dinner with a friend, which does not mean that you are nothing to me. Well, I do care about you but do not expect more."

When I finished my little speech, Sarah was gaping at me, jaw-dropping. I straightened my body, expecting something like she slapping me, or yelling at me for being such a bad person. By the way, who would like to be talked like how I did and who would like to hear what I said on the first date?

No one, but this girl.

"Haww, you broke my heart." After a few minutes, she exclaimed with a small pout. She was utterly cute. Later a small smile formed on her lips and I visibly relaxed. "I understand this Swayam. I agree that I was excited to meet you just because I noticed you too in the party; I noticed how you stole small glances of me and I was just being a little crazy girl who wanted to know why you showed interest. Well, this is being awkward, will you be my friend?"

I was gobsmacked would be an understatement to say. The girl I just met understood me faster than my parents could.

"Yes, I will," I muttered, as a grin took place on my lips.

"And do not worry, you didn't hurt me. I am not interested in you the way our family wants." She winked at me and ran off to her house. I stood there, mouth wide open but happy that I got a friend from the hours of torture of my mother. Something good happened after months of the torment of going to dinner.

'''

Edited by Keechu. - 6 years ago