Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So Sheetal is at it again  😑  Had hoped that after she had apologized to Suchi that day she will change for good.But it is actually hopeless to expect someone like her to change.I actually don't get it.What is she gloating about that she is pregnant now.Then she should remember that anything can happen to anyone at anytime.Today what she is taunting Suchi about can happen to her the very next moment too.It only takes a few moments sometimes for someone's life to change.
Taunting her of trapping Aarav   πŸ˜‘  Suchi literally saved her marriage that day and this is what she gets in return πŸ˜’
Suchi was so upset and hurt 😭  It is good that she gives it back to her and doesn't take her taunts silently.
Edited by -beena- - 6 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Loving AarHillicious Episodes from last Friday soo much  . Have No words for Today's Episode . Right from Intense nagry face off Scene between Aarav-Subodh to Romantic First AarHi Date .It had everything πŸ‘πŸΌ
My all thoughts are her in my Two Separate Posts . Plz do Comment πŸ˜³

!! AARAV RANDHAWA !! ~The Calm Wave~

AarHi's Romantic First Date Cum Emotional AttyaChaar!! <3 <3

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 6 years ago
-beena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Loving AarHillicious Episodes from last Friday soo much  . Have No words for Today's Episode . Right from Intense nagry face off Scene between Aarav-Subodh to Romantic First AarHi Date .It had everything πŸ‘πŸΌ

My all thoughts are her in my Two Separate Posts . Plz do Comment πŸ˜³

!! AARAV RANDHAWA !! ~The Calm Wave~

AarHi's Romantic First Date Cum Emotional AttyaChaar!! <3 <3

Yes loving their scenes      Today's episode was awesome too.
Loved reading your views on the episode πŸ‘  πŸ‘.Thank you so much Monica for the same 😊

Originally posted by: -beena-

Yes loving their scenes      Today's episode was awesome too.
Loved reading your views on the episode πŸ‘  πŸ‘.Thank you so much Monica for the same 😊

Thank u Beena for liking my Posts and commenting on them πŸ˜ƒ
Sun mere humsafar...
Kya tujhe Itni si bhi khabar...
Ki teri saasein chalti jidhar..
Rahunga bas wahin ..umra bhar..
Jitni haseen yeh mulaakatein hai..
Unse bhi pyaari teri baatein hai..
Baatein mein teri jo kho jaate hai..
no hun main hosh mein main kabhi...
Bahon mein hai teri Zindagi..
Hain nahi tha pata..Ki tujhe maan lunga khuda ..
Rahunga bas wahin ..umra bhar.. β€οΈβ€οΈ

Today's Episode Belonged to Aarav Randhawa and his Life partner Suchi Sharma β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ

No words to describe Aarav's Unique & beautiful Proposal 

-beena- thumbnail

Sun mere humsafar...

Kya tujhe Itni si bhi khabar...
Rahunga bas wahin ..umra bhar..
Jitni haseen yeh mulaakatein hai..
Unse bhi pyaari teri baatein hai..
Baatein mein teri jo kho jaate hai..
no hun main hosh mein main kabhi...
Bahon mein hai teri Zindagi..
Hain nahi tha pata..Ki tujhe maan lunga khuda ..
Rahunga bas wahin ..umra bhar.. β€οΈβ€οΈ

Today's Episode Belonged to Aarav Randhawa and his Life partner Suchi Sharma β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ

No words to describe Aarav's Unique & beautiful Proposal 

Lovely post Monica.Thank you so much for your efforts.
Yes today's episode belonged to them.Words are not enough to describe their unique proposal.

Thanks Beena . I am s loving making posts on these episodes as I am soo soo loving AarHi . They have so much to be spoken about . Their Love Story will eiteher be Sweet & Simple Like Suchi said . Nor it will be without Villian (Time) Like Aarav Said . 
So We got to know this and should be ready for it that AarHi's Love Story will be Complex , Intense , Bitter , Painful where Time / Destiny will play the Biggest Villian in their Love Story πŸ˜­
-beena- thumbnail

Thanks Beena . I am s loving making posts on these episodes as I am soo soo loving AarHi . They have so much to be spoken about . Their Love Story will eiteher be Sweet & Simple Like Suchi said . Nor it will be without Villian (Time) Like Aarav Said . 

So We got to know this and should be ready for it that AarHi's Love Story will be Complex , Intense , Bitter , Painful where Time / Destiny will play the Biggest Villian in their Love Story πŸ˜­

I too love posting about the show.There is so much to be said about it.I have never discussed like this about a show before.Really loving the show.

Exactly...their love story will be complex and time will be the villain in their love story 😭
Just the next day after confession time has started playing its role

Originally posted by: -beena-

I too love posting about the show.There is so much to be said about it.I have never discussed like this about a show before.Really loving the show.

Exactly...their love story will be complex and time will be the villain in their love story 😭
Just the next day after confession time has started playing its role

I am Addicted to the show yaar . Gone simply Crazy . Thinking only about the Future Story & AarHi β€οΈ . 

I know . Wish AarHi would have been able to spend some more Happy Lovable Romantic moments with each other before facing this Villian πŸ˜­ . Aarav said "Har Story mein Villian nahi hota , Hum lucky hain ki humein apna pyaar paane ke liye kisise ladna nahi pada " . Who would have thought that Unki Love Story naa toh Simple Sweet hai aur naa hi Bina Villian ki hai πŸ˜­ . 

What can be more bad then this that when these two realized their Love for each other and confessed their Feelings to each other , Just After that Their Love Story Hit by Storm in form of Anandita confronting Aarav ..And Next day Suchi coming to know about Aarav being Suspect in the murder case πŸ˜­
-beena- thumbnail
@ Monica

Same here...I am also addicted to the show now.
Waiting on weekends for Monday is so tough  😭

Actually yaar wish that they would have been able to spend some happy moments with each other before facing the villain    😭  And Time is what they didn't get...Aarav couldn't even spend the night happily because of his confrontation with Anandita.