Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1112805 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nysa - I knew he was gonna go all crazy promoting film in last week or so.
I hope it really connects. 8cr plus chahiye.😃
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Udan-Khatola

Nysa - I knew he was gonna go all crazy promoting film in last week or so.

I hope it really connects. 8cr plus chahiye.😃

Shouldn't it be getting 10cr+
Badlapur with adult rating was 6cr something this even have a better creative team
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
quite dull promotion till now
but i assume they r waiting for banita to come to india so they can promote together
1112805 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

Shouldn't it be getting 10cr+
Badlapur with adult rating was 6cr something this even have a better creative team

Badlapur had hit music, and more appealing genre (thriller does better than off beat romantic dramas)

I do hope a 10cr. But won't keep my expectations so high
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The thing is guys, Varun revealed in live chat that makers made him sign a contract that he cannot promote October for more than 8 days :| otherwise we all know how much he loves promoting & interactions😆

taran adarsh
taran adarsh
@taran_adarsh
#October certified 12A by British censors on 6 April 2018. Approved run time: 115 min 29 sec [1 hour, 55 minutes, 29 seconds]... #Overseas
1112805 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -October-

The thing is guys, Varun revealed in live chat that makers made him sign a contract that he cannot promote October for more than 8 days :| otherwise we all know how much he loves promoting & interactions😆

taran adarsh
taran adarsh
@taran_adarsh
#October certified 12A by British censors on 6 April 2018. Approved run time: 115 min 29 sec [1 hour, 55 minutes, 29 seconds]... #Overseas

Usually Promotions and PR cost's leads to higher cost. Maybe its a safer thing.
Humpty_Badri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SubhashKJha
@SubhashK_Jha
#ShoojitSircar's @OctoberFilm2018 is already my favourite film of the year. The ambience of nostalgic yearning is so intense , I have fallen in love with the film. @ShoojitSircar is doing exceptional work. And @Varun_dvn is by far the most interesting actor of his generation.

Komal Nahta
@KomalNahta
Next week will see the release of October. Excited about the film because it's directed by Mr. Brilliant Shoojit Sircar and written by Ms. Brainy Juhi Chaturvedi. Varun Dhawan will be seen in a totally different avtaar.

SubhashKJha
@SubhashK_Jha
#Predictions: #bestactor awards will go to @Varun_dvn for @OctoberFilm2018. @RanveerOfficial will win the awards for the best #negativeRole. The best #actressawards should go to Rani for #Hichki but will go to Deepika. And yes, no @karanjohar this time only Bhansali wala jauhar

City Times
@KTCityTimes
Bollywood sensation @Varun_dvn is coming to Dubai on the 11th of April for the world premiere of his upcoming movie #October. Fans can go and meet him at the Vox Cineplex Grand Hyatt 6.30 pm. He is coming to Dubai along with his October co-star @BanitaSandhu @khaleejtimes
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Pics from various promotional events :)

Varun DAN DhawanVerified account @Varun_dvn
FollowFollow @Varun_dvn
More

My day today #OctoberFeast

Monali ThakurVerified account @monalithakur03
FollowFollow @monalithakur03
More

You are such a sport and sooo sweet @Varun_dvn .. last evening was a delight... can't wait to watch @OctoberFilm2018 octoberfilm2018 @Shankar_Live n Shankarjiii... lotsa Love again!

😆
Varun was a livewire on the show, Just 4 days to go for October❤️
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyd22gV8Dgk[/YOUTUBE]
FollowFollow @Varun_dvn
More

World Premiere of #October Tomo ... in DXB can't wait for you guys to see this film

So October premeire is tomorrow guys, that means reviews will start coming in from evening itself, OMG😲 somebody plz make an October Review & BO thread 😆
But seriously the fact the are holding a press & critics screening so early & have kept the promotions minimal just shows how confident makers are about the content of this film.
*fingers crossed* hoping for something cinematically special, just 3 Days to Go❤️
Humpty_Badri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -October-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyd22gV8Dgk[/YOUTUBE]

FollowFollow @Varun_dvn
More

World Premiere of #October Tomo ... in DXB can't wait for you guys to see this film

So October premeire is tomorrow guys, that means reviews will start coming in from evening itself, OMG😲 somebody plz make an October Review & BO thread 😆
But seriously the fact the are holding a press & critics screening so early & have kept the promotions minimal just shows how confident makers are about the content of this film.
*fingers crossed* hoping for something cinematically special, just 3 Days to Go❤️

how to make?😕