Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

222149 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Varun DAN DhawanVerified account @Varun_dvn
More

Wrapped in chanderi. Had such a beautiful time shooting with these people in this beautiful place. Thank you to police and government for making our stay and shoot smooth. Back soon to launch the trailer of #October

222149 thumbnail
Varun DAN DhawanVerified account @Varun_dvn
More

#October is not a movie about love at first sight. It's not a movie about hugs, kisses and dates. You want to know what's it about then watch the trailer in 2 days..

http://twitter.com/Varun_dvn/status/972517406554796032

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Faridoon Shahryar
@iFaridoon
News: Trailer of #October will be launched at an event in #Mumbai tomorrow March 12. @Varun_dvn @ShoojitSircar Banita Sandhu and writer Juhi Chaturvedi will be present.

Rahul Raut
@Rahulrautwrites
#OctoberTrailer will be out at around 12 pm tomorrow! Here is a glimpse of this unusual love story. @Varun_dvn @OctoberFilm2018

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Have not watched lootera but after countless people making a comparison between october and lootera just watched the trailer
The trailer was quite boring if u ask me
Did someone here who watched lootera r getting the same vibes of similarity? I really really hope its not as boring
October should not be the first flop, this film should work at any cost
*finger crossed* Before the release of every film i get so tensed i dont know how varun cope with this pressure of not having a flop yet 😆
1112805 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

Have not watched lootera but after countless people making a comparison between october and lootera just watched the trailer

Did someone here who watched lootera r getting the same vibes of similarity? I really really hope its not as boring
*finger crossed* Before the release of every film i get so tensed i dont know how varun cope with this pressure of not having a flop yet😆

Lootera is one heck of an amazing film mainly due to Sonakshi's perfomance, cinematography, direction and music. Though better editing and pace could've made film work a little

Shoojit doesn't make that slow films so don't worry
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

*finger crossed* Before the release of every film i get so tensed i dont know how varun cope with this pressure of not having a flop yet 😆

Lootera is a beautiful beautiful beautiful film. However, its not every person's cup of tea as is evident looking at the dichotomy in the reviews.

October's official poster does remind me of the second half of lootera. From the tone to Varun's look. A different take on love.
I am excited for the trailer as I have loved Shoojit's work so far.
Btw who is the music director of October?
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh man cant wait for the trailer tom
Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Official trailer is out Already. Who is the music director ?
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eha06l8ZdSo[/YOUTUBE]
OCTOBER Trailer launch
The way Shoojit calls Varun his "Dil Ka Tukda"❤️ Even Juhi is so fond of him and vice versa <3
Varun describing his giving out Spoilers tendencies😆him being protective about Banita!!!!
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The trailer is heart touching.. Felt connected to my heart in many ways! ❤️