Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
when they were giving send off to anjali - harish/aarav/bm all three tried to peep to see if someone is beyond the gate - so cute and paavam.

During the biscuit task, they were like oh good biscuits, can i eat them now. or during task aarav was telling snehan, win panni achu biscuit ellam sapatrintaga

paavam - obviously they are paid well and are getting lot of exposure. still pavam only.

And anyone who enters the house gets ragged, starting from suja including all the guest are ragged.
sribha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BM posed herself as one who doesnt gossip initially. However, I find her always badmouthing or commenting g about Ganesh to aarav.
There is a saying"Dont see the gift horse by its shoe" .. may be she never learnt manners or doesn't posses the quality itself. If somebody gifts you something, whether you like it or not u shouldn't return it. Her returning suja's gift shows her true self.

Aarav on the otherhand is used to badmouthing and is never able to control himself from gossiping. His cheap comedies areare disgusting. He was commenting as to how suja will go behind snake to get support when the person was distressed after KH interaction and audience response. The best part was BB had to tell them to convince snake which I felt was unnecessary.

Aarav thinks that he did a fab job with his mimicry however it was the most disgusting act of all the acts yesterday's.
Edited by sribha - 6 years ago
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Biscuit task was fun to watch...
I like Ganesh dance and Harish song...Both are good...Ganesh balloon burst is sema...
Trio is kalaichifing Ganesh 's acts...As far as they maintain a limit I will enjoy it..
Shut up pannunga song was not good as expected..Oru vela over expectation nu nenakren.. Who's the music director?
I can see lot of changes in BM week after week...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Qadberry

And there are people is SNS still considering Ganesh acts with Oviya... but they don't consider Snehan or Aarav acts with Oviya... I don't think people should judge a person based on how he behaved with one person...

One cannot be loved by all and there will be haters even for best of people... Universal truth..

Ganesh is leading in votes whereever there is no chance to split votes... So split votes are destroying Ganesh chances i think, he hasn't gained fan support to have full 50 votes for him still ... BB/VTV might consider that evict him i suppose..

It's so silly to bring oviya as the decider for whom to vote and who not...seriously this people...

Ganesh is losing vote because I personally think he has not made a mark for himself in the show... this could be a reason for a person with less controversies ending up in the bottom position... though snehan and aarav had made so many mistakes, I think they gain popularity because they were given enough limelight by the channel

And ya the song neenge shut up panungaa is not up to the mark...expected better tune

Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The accidental bursting of the balloon for genesh's cue was the high light of yesterday's show...
I thought Anjali would choose Ganesh but I can not complaint because she selected harish 😃
Rendu kannula yedhai select pannaa yenna?

I felt Anjali favored harish and Ganesh and maintained certain distance from snekan ...as a regular audience she might have developed some likes and dislikes over Hms

Another cute thing was...harish saying "Machi oru cutting sollen " after aarav performance.. 😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Harish imitated Bindhu for her over reaction of winning the last paper cup task in the activity room.. that was cute ❤️

I didn't like the way she jumped and hug Aarav at that time.. didn't look good..

I'm still thinking how that balloon bursted at the right time 😉.. semma sync 👍🏼

Is it only me found Bindhu's dance wasn't that good.. she could've tried something else...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday's epi was quite boring apart from the tasks.. They just keep gossiping in the free time.. BB talks lengthy nowadays.. Also felt that Anjali's view on BB wasn't necessary now.. BB why asking her..

I wish BB should put a rule for Snehan not to laugh like hyena.. if he breaks it, he'll be disqualified nu.. he also goes to over panivu mode whenever some guests come.. romba gavanippu..
Hanamisuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

I wish BB should put a rule for Snehan not to laugh like hyena..

🤣
Now I am laughing like a maniac 😆
How you guys are coming up with such hilarious phrases... 😃
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Yesterday's epi was quite boring apart from the tasks.. They just keep gossiping in the free time.. BB talks lengthy nowadays.. Also felt that Anjali's view on BB wasn't necessary now.. BB why asking her..

I wish BB should put a rule for Snehan not to laugh like hyena.. if he breaks it, he'll be disqualified nu.. he also goes to over panivu mode whenever some guests come.. romba gavanippu..

LOL. And chewing and talking with his mouth open like a cow .
Hanamisuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

LOL. And chewing and talking with his mouth open like a cow .

🤣
guys you and your codes ... seriously mudiyalai...😆