Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
dont thnk this weeks online polls will be reliable because last week lot of people will try to vote not just regular.
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_30996

where do you guys watch Bigg Boss Telugu ? I wanted to watch the finale. I can't watch it on hotstar because I am not in india.

It's finished... Youtube and Daily motion might have...

It was telecasted on Star Maa channel...

In order to watch hotstar out of country (india) try using VPN apps... It might work i heard
Qadberry thumbnail
This is what happens coz of 50 votes online, people are still splitting up their votes and can't make up their minds... And most people splitting up are voting some splits for Ganesh and i think he gets only the splits and hence less votes... Anyway your vote your wish, hope to see Ganesh out midweek anyway i ain't watching the final episode so will be happy if he is out before that..
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qadberry

It's finished... Youtube and Daily motion might have...

It was telecasted on Star Maa channel...

In order to watch hotstar out of country (india) try using VPN apps... It might work i heard

thank you :)
Qadberry thumbnail
And there are people is SNS still considering Ganesh acts with Oviya... but they don't consider Snehan or Aarav acts with Oviya... I don't think people should judge a person based on how he behaved with one person...
One cannot be loved by all and there will be haters even for best of people... Universal truth..

Ganesh is leading in votes whereever there is no chance to split votes... So split votes are destroying Ganesh chances i think, he hasn't gained fan support to have full 50 votes for him still ... BB/VTV might consider that evict him i suppose..
Qadberry thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithika2012

voted for first time voting for both ganesh and harish till mid week - after eviction will change it to just one person.

Thanks Qadberry - voted thanks to your idea.

You are welcome... What if Both Ganesh and Harish after midweek?
Qadberry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

My votes:

Ganesh 25
Harish 20
Aarav 5 (don't want Snake to win if Ganesh doesn't make to the final)

I'll give 50 to Ganesh from Wednesday if he is not eliminated. If Ganesh is eliminated then it will be 25 for Harish and 25 for Aarav. I don't want snake to win.

If Ganesh eliminated on Wednesday, you should be voting for Aarav or Harish by splitting you are destroying both their chances and helping Snehan win IMO
sribha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In our family all of us vote only for Ganesh! 1000 votes are sure from our side for the week
Edited by sribha - 6 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So the voting format is the same with split votes ah? I expected a change in format this time..
1122406 thumbnail
There is one more discussion I was having with my dad about this voting thing - none of them resounding majority to win big boss title
For example, if snehan is getting 30% votes, it still means that 70% of people still dont like snehan

But because others dont have enough percentage they havent been able to win.

Its similar to elections(even thre you have to win minimum number of constituencies to have majority).But that wasnt the case with Oviya, she would get 80%.

This style voting is ok for elimination because it is based on who people dont want to stay but in case people wanting to win bigg boss title, they should atleast set the percentage to atleast 50% minimum, if not then bring in points or some form of tie breaker