Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

[IMG%]image link here[/IMG%]
Using this code ...Remove % while using and no space :)

Thankooo

Word Count: 1

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Wow...They look so good ...Where is Giri btw ...He must be so happy for Raiza...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...Looking forward to see Raiza as Heroine๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

First Look poster laam nallaa dhaan irukku.. Both looks fresh.. but somewhere I feel Harish ku Raiza konjam akka maadhiri..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Raiza va ?
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was going tru Namitha wedding pics in web , shocked that Snehan is not there.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BryanAntony

Was going tru Namitha wedding pics in web , shocked that Snehan is not there.

ha ha ha.. no wonder.. all those dialogues and promises made inside the house during each one's exit time are simply just words.. that we'll be there for u anytime.. blah blah blah..

what about the other inmates of BB house? were they present? Nami ji's soulmate master madam is there?
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

ha ha ha.. no wonder.. all those dialogues and promises made inside the house during each one's exit time are simply just words.. that we'll be there for u anytime.. blah blah blah..

what about the other inmates of BB house? were they present? Nami ji's soulmate master madam is there?

Gay3 Shakti Haarthi were there in the pics I saw
Edit: others might come for reception ,
Edited by BryanAntony - 6 years ago
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys just saw your discussions :) how are you guys doing.
And in terms of the shippers fighting back to the Oviya army people. You guys have to understand what was actually going on. Some members from Oviya army were planning a burn day for arav the day after his birthday to troll him. So once the pictures of oviya and arav got out it shut them all up. and we trolled them back because their whole plan of burn day got ruined.

And also shippers were minding their own business and were posting. Arav haters claiming they were from Oviya army would come to their posts and basically abuse them. If it was trolling its fine. but there were personal attacks to the families of the shippers too. There was comments on sexual orientation and they were just taking it way too far. There is only to an extent people can handle. Oviya army basically asked for it. If they kept quiet and minded their own business and supported their own they wouldnt have to handle the trolls from the shippers.
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Please don't waste time on these things
Focus on your life and your goals. It is ok to spend time on watching TV or discussing but getting involved in SM wars is of no use to anyone. O or A are not paying or asking you do this. Please don't use SM for all these purpose.
Don't get involved in these kind of wars .

m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Please don't waste time on these things
Focus on your life and your goals. It is ok to spend time on watching TV or discussing but getting involved in SM wars is of no use to anyone. O or A are not paying or asking you do this. Please don't use SM for all these purpose.
Don't get involved in these kind of wars .

No-one is involving them-selves in wars. We are supporting our own and post what we like. It is a personal choice. When there are immature people personally attacking you on your posts I am not going to stand and take it. I will stand my ground and fight for myself. Bullying is wrong. and that is what was going. so please know what the full picture is.

And i am well aware of the difference between entertainment and my own life. There are people who mix the two and don't focus on themselves. But then again that is what their choice is.
1122406 thumbnail
Not sure how true this is, but it seems Oviya is doing another movie where Arav was supposed to play lead but now it has gone to Anson
Oviya army(Arav haters) see it as a moment to rejoice while Shippers are criticizing Subhakeerthana(the express editor who shared this info) for spreading misinformation since they think that because Arav is busy with current movie,he is not able to join ๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.cinemaexpress.com/stories/news/2017/dec/17/oviyas-next-is-an-experimental-venture-3636.html
Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago