Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1122406 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: muffin_love

Haha ok...arav also holidaying in bangkok๐Ÿ˜†
ppl are fighting it as arav vs oviya but reality is different๐Ÿคฃ

Was away for a while and probably losing interest as well like neenga anikki sonna madhiri invange sendha yenna serala na yenna?

I always felt O always has feelings for him because even though she said Arav is not someone who deserves my love, she also said she only knows to love, its his position that has been very confusing, ippovum its still confusing and seriously it means nothing

But the place where I got saw this news is from the same controversy theory propagator,romba over aaruvum pola.He also went on to say that positivity is o's handle itself or someone who is very close to A and O - comibination of "sweetz" and "forever" ๐Ÿคฃ.

Reason is that some of her tweets were deleted before Oct 01 it seems.

Recently she also tweeted not to believe in rumors

Some of the twitter account users are now doubting him also,like asking him "neenge yaaru", neenglum trichy,Arav is also trichy ๐Ÿ˜†.

Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Out of all I feel Suja, Raiza and Ganesh are making use of all the opportunities that are coming in their way. All 3 of them look happy and content with what they achieved. Especially I like Suja's dressing sense. BB fever is dying down. Seekiram movie release panna nalla irukkum ๐Ÿ˜Š

Too many rumors about Oviya .Press needs to calm down
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Namitha is getting married ...Congratulations and God bless d couple ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Namitha is getting married ...Congratulations and God bless d couple๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Good News ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ any pics?
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Good News ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ any pics?

Marriage is on 24th I guess ...I saw video of announcing their wedding along with Raiza, sun music anchor Nisha (D one who married Murali ...Not sure Though ) ...I forgot her fiance name ๐Ÿ˜†...
zarya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am really happy for Namitha who's gonna marry... you can see her best friend / would be on this link:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/actress-namitha-announces-marriage-with-friend-veera/articleshow/61603626.cms
Edited by zarya - 6 years ago
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ramya that guy name is Veer. She looked happy in the video. Looks like Raiza is close to Nami since she announced the news in twitter. She ended the video with her signature words bye machans ๐Ÿ˜Š

Gayu also lost weight and looks good now.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Ramya that guy name is Veer. She looked happy in the video. Looks like Raiza is close to Nami since she announced the news in twitter. She ended the video with her signature words bye machans ๐Ÿ˜Š

Gayu also lost weight and looks good now.

if possible share Gayathri 's pic ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

how do you post pics ?

[IMG%]image link here[/IMG%]
Using this code ...Remove % while using and no space :)
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Namitha and Veer Wedding

Word Count: 0