Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I started supporting Aarav after I watched his connections episode on hotstar. He had come with meendum vaa arugil vaa team for promotion sometime in 2016.But the movie didn't release I think.That was his first substantial role in a movie(like parallel lead).Then I felt how difficult that mental task must have been for him.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BryanAntony

I started supporting Aarav after I watched his connections episode on hotstar. He had come with meendum vaa arugil vaa team for promotion sometime in 2016.But the movie didn't release I think.That was his first substantial role in a movie(like parallel lead).Then I felt how difficult that mental task must have been for him.

Oh is it? I never miss Connexion episodes and I remember this team in the show but not Aarav as it's obvious we don't know him at that time naa..
BryanAntony thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Oh is it? I never miss Connexion episodes and I remember this team in the show but not Aarav as it's obvious we don't know him at that time naa..

I too watch connections regularly but I think I missed this episode. While going tru Aarav s fb posts I saw this and checked in hotstar. actually the camera man was not focusing on him much,even when he was talking he was not shown much.

Connections was such a nice show hope VTV comes with next season.when connections was there Sunday biriyani 1 pm Ku readyaayidum.
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh just now i get it...that mental task was connected with personal life😲
Oviya - love failure(rejected just one or two days before task)knowing she s weak in love

Arav - making fun of his first film not being released knowing he is career focused

raiza n julie also related to their life but not bad as oviya n arav

y cant thy give such things to shakthi n gaythri or others

only these four were tested that week n oviya's was worst n she was not able to handle the stress n left in such state😭 bb n his task😡
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muffin_love

Oh just now i get it...that mental task was connected with personal life😲

Oviya - love failure(rejected just one or two days before task)knowing she s weak in love

Arav - making fun of his first film not being released knowing he is career focused

raiza n julie also related to their life but not bad as oviya n arav

y cant thy give such things to shakthi n gaythri or others

only these four were tested that week n oviya's was worst n she was not able to handle the stress n left in such state😭bb n his task😡

True.. BB very much biased in this task.. Gayathri was given some dummy role and Sakthi was given a role like running a mess in the hospital.. if they can give love failure role, why can't they give divorcee role as well? or one who got mental as he didn't get movie offers (Sakthi)..

and this task went on more than a day.. how long can someone pretend to be like that? altogether it ruined Oviya's stay inside the house..
muffin_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

True.. BB very much biased in this task.. Gayathri was given some dummy role and Sakthi was given a role like running a mess in the hospital.. if they can give love failure role, why can't they give divorcee role as well? or one who got mental as he didn't get movie offers (Sakthi)..

and this task went on more than a day.. how long can someone pretend to be like that? altogether it ruined Oviya's stay inside the house..

Cha illaina namma darling bb title win pani irupaanga we too would have got to see her cute antics for some more days...
one more thing about oviya bangkok trip sonna thituveengala personal life of oviya nu??? if u ppl want i ll say orelse i ll keep silent🤔
BryanAntony thumbnail
Muffin how do you know about her personal life 😊
muffin_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: BryanAntony

Muffin how do you know about her personal life 😊

Avlo personal life la illa pa oviya dha open book achae😆 simple dha but some doesnt like it to be discussed here so lets leave it namaku edhuku vambu😃
nothing bad so no worries😊
Edited by muffin_love - 6 years ago
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muffin_love

Avlo personal life la illa pa oviya dha open book achae😆 simple dha but some doesnt like it to be discussed here so lets leave it namaku edhuku vambu😃
nothing bad so no worries😊

Say it im curious to know. Lol who cares if they dont want to read it they dont have to.
muffin_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Say it im curious to know. Lol who cares if they dont want to read it they dont have to.

Haha ok...arav also holidaying in bangkok😆
ppl are fighting it as arav vs oviya but reality is different🤣