Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
my gosh!! this never gonna end polaye.. 😔 why so much intense and attachment.. over paasathaala regret panna vachira koodaadhu.. heard about online war of Thala Thalapathi fans before.. now get to know more from O-A fans..
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muffin_love

They deleted that troll video now as arav liked it n that triggered oviya fans n started bashing him...ippo yedhuku idha thevai illadha vambu panranga😆

Y wld Arav even like such tweets? Is he a complete idiot. I'm also mad at Kajal for stroking this further, with her that A-O tweet and den she dare likes a tweet that says ppl should not interfere in A-O personal issue. Not only fans, but celebs themselves, including arav n Kajal should stop this nonsense.

Also once more credit to O for handling this in d most mature way. Through her friend who posts her exclusive pics, she has sent a msg.

Also these things r hard to die down, but eventually dey do, but not if celebs keep stroking it.
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ramya its more like oviya fans vs shippers...most of arav supporters are oviya fans only..
Oviya fans (mainly arav haters) wants oviya to be away from arav whereas shippers u know what they do...

But both groups are not realizing that they are unwantedly poking their nose into arav n oviya personal life😆 avanga paesuna enna paesati enna love panna enna pannati enna ivangaluku ippo🤣

ivanga solli avanga love panniduvaangala illa ivanga solli oviya will stop talking with arav eh????no one is thinking logically n wasting their time 😆

Edited by muffin_love - 6 years ago
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
But but Oviya fans were based on her personnel life unlike other actors who made fans using their talents like acting. I think it is easier to say that the fans should allow her to do her own thing but her fans are emotionally vested in her personnel life and it is a challenge to separate both of them. Maybe sometimes being sensitive of fans emotions and not triggering them is also responsibility of celebrities. I may be a lone person but bombarding the social media with these many pics is calling for unwanted attention .
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ramya its more like oviya fans vs shippers...most of arav supporters are oviya fans only..

Oviya fans (mainly arav haters) wants oviya to be away from arav whereas shippers u know what they do...

But both groups are not realizing that they are unwantedly poking their nose into arav n oviya personal life😆 avanga paesuna enna paesati enna love panna enna pannati enna ivangaluku ippo🤣

ivanga solli avanga love panniduvaangala illa ivanga solli oviya will stop talking with arav eh????no one is thinking logically n wasting their time 😆

bold- so true dear,😆👏
i think they are behave like kids
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But both groups are not realizing that they are unwantedly poking their nose into arav n oviya personal life😆avanga paesuna enna paesati enna love panna enna pannati enna ivangaluku ippo🤣

ivanga solli avanga love panniduvaangala illa ivanga solli oviya will stop talking with arav eh????no one is thinking logically n wasting their time😆

Most aarav supporters aren't oviya fans... I don't think so... there is a minority group who are shipping them, that's all... aarav won despite anti aarav campaign by oviya army, so fans started speculating VTV manipulates votes, and once it's proven otherwise, they speculated as oviya fans voted for him to win which I think completely false...perhaps he won because of anti-snehan group too...

ramyvijay thumbnail
@Niru.. your last sentence.. 100 sadhaveedham unmai 👍🏼
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

so fans started speculating VTV manipulates votes, and once it's proven otherwise

Oh is it ? Has VTV released the official vote count of the contestants ?
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Harish Kalyan is singing a song for an upcoming Simbu movie ..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Watched KPY champions where in Harish was the guest.. The Bigg Boss Act.. It wasn't bad as I expected it to be.. kind of okay.. They did had a concept of BB house being haunted.. A ghost stays in there when few contestants have reunion in that house 😛

Good that not all contestants imitation was taken.. It's just Snehan, Bharani, Oviya, Harathi and Ganesh.. Ganesh was teased more I felt.. The guy in Oviya getup looked okay but I preferred some girl in that place, SnehaSri from KPY6 can be opted.. Anyways it looked somewhat funny only..

While they were sleeping, the ghost wakes up Harathi.. She got up and said, 'hey Raiza.. what are doing now in the night..? go and sleep nu'.. that was ultimate 😆

Harish was rofling 🤣