Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Khamooshh we were wondering y such letter right...it was created by oviya fans because arav fans n shippers started to say that oviya disowned her fans n she ll never give a damn to them n chose arav over her fans n thats y she unfollowed oviya army in twitter blah blah...

So thy got hurt n asked her to keep up her promise n interact with them...their love is always there for her but she is not reciprocating it nu thy felt especially after that party pics...

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muffin_love

Khamooshh we were wondering y such letter right...it was created by oviya fans because arav fans n shippers started to say that oviya disowned her fans n she ll never give a damn to them n chose arav over her fans n thats y she unfollowed oviya army in twitter blah blah...

So thy got hurt n asked her to keep up her promise n interact with them...their love is always there for her but she is not reciprocating it nu thy felt especially after that party pics...

I can very well understand the fans' feelings and its really sweet of them to be so concerned. But they should not enter into the personal space. Also they cant dictate how O should lead her life or whom she can meet or not meet. The irony is ppl loved O for being her own person, doing her owns things inspite of facing so much of problem inside bb house. Also there r innumerable fans and different fans will have different perceptions, so no matter what she does there'll always be a section who will be unhappy.

She said on stage itself that she appreciates the love of the fans, but it's her personal life and its her decisions. Also IMO its over between Arav n O, n she's just being friends with him, but even if dats not the case, its her call. It's her personal life and that's a line her fans should not cross.

Anyways again sorry if anyone felt bad.😳
muffin_love thumbnail
Yeah that was the part which i dint like...asking her to stop talking with him and never meet him n calling him an opportunist is way personal...when arav said they speak through phone as she is very busy in shooting thy said he is lying n trolled hin badly now the pics proved thy are friends again...i think somewhere their ego is hurt thats y thy are doing such things
oviya's friend also said that they both are in good terms
kajal played a main role in this saying oviya's one n only fav thalaivan n tagged arav

but ppl should understand that we are no one to decide her life...

friends or more than that... it is upto oviya n arav n she will never listen to anyone if she decides once remember her exit chat with kamal hassan...

Even now she have replied that she ll interact soon but not for the unnecessary advice thy gave her against A but some are celebrating as if she listened to their advice against arav🥱

muffin_love thumbnail
Looks like we are being stalked...we discussed about her exit chat with kamal n its her personal decision n she ll not listen to others opinion now the shippers have posted that video n used the same caption...
namalum famous aagitom🤣
Edited by muffin_love - 6 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like we are being stalked...we discussed about her exit chat with kamal n its her personal decision n she ll not listen to others opinion now the shippers have posted that video n used the same caption...

namalum famous aagitom🤣

LOL...but I have noticed this before too. Somethings discussed here and I see familiar tweets. I thought it was just coincidence.😆
muffin_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

LOL...but I have noticed this before too. Somethings discussed here and I see familiar tweets. I thought it was just coincidence.😆

ohh i noticed it today only😆
1122406 thumbnail

While I agree that fans should know their limits(I'm sure a many of fans do), I also feel that there is no need of a conflict as such for her to decide Arav over her fans because a lot of fans dont even expect her to choose them because its thaana sendha kootam.

I dont know why they made it a conflict of choosing over between fans vs Arav.I will partly blame some over passionate O fans who probably took the "family" word literally 😆

Having said that, thats not the only thing that Arav/fans shippers were saying, they also said that Oviya played a smart game in BB show and fooled her fans while in reality she doesnt give a damn about them.(again propagated by the conspiracy theorists).So all O fans who were so hurt by Arav are dumb people who doesnt understand that BB is a strategic game and Oviya herself played a strategic game to get fame

While thats not only hard to accept, it goes against some of the good qualities that Oviya is known for.Her interactions with her fans has so far seemed to be genuine.This is another issue which has nothing to do with shipping but got caught in crossfire

Whether she gives a damn about her fans or not, she isnt foolish enough to totally throw them off or to fool them like the way some of these people are claiming 😆

Last but not the least on a funnier note, if Oviya fans are looking at something to get back on Arav, they could easily said that Arav still needs her presence to get publicity or something like that instead of going back to Oviya with a letter like a bunch of school kids.😆

Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
muffin_love thumbnail
https://twitter.com/SweetzForever/status/926459495039029248

watch this troll liked by arav...so he is also well aware of the letter

that troll is captioned as burn day n its like oviya fans convincing oviya that they know she is in love with arav but still wants to make her understand its just an infactuation n they oly love her truly...

idhu thevaya ippo...all this because of some immatured oviya fans
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/SweetzForever/status/926459495039029248

watch this troll liked by arav...so he is also well aware of the letter

that troll is captioned as burn day n its like oviya fans convincing oviya that they know she is in love with arav but still wants to make her understand its just an infactuation n they oly love her truly...

idhu thevaya ippo...all this because of some immatured oviya fans

my god! scary shyt! seriously, that video only serves to exemplify the obsession! these so-called fans/family need to calm down and get a life., and let Oviya lead her own. she doesnt need spoonfeeding nor educating on the definition of love, for chrissakes! I can understand they care, but would they like being controlled this way?
I wasnt aware of all these twitter wars and that fan letter you all have written about.. have to go back and check recent tweets on this arav-oviya shipping 😲
Edited by vitriolic - 6 years ago
muffin_love thumbnail
They deleted that troll video now as arav liked it n that triggered oviya fans n started bashing him...ippo yedhuku idha thevai illadha vambu panranga😆