Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: lankan121

Lol its called karma. She wanted oviya to go through hell now look at her getting treated like a street dog by the echais kala and gayu . Kala is usually full of her self i guess runs in the fanmily. No wonder sandy left to vijay tv realising kala just mouth no action . Julie echa deserves this so happy 4 her. Talent what talent singing twinkle star and back stabbing. Tamilnadu people forget too easily thats why the poltics is still by far below sh..it.

She has talent yaar. She has good diction in Tamil, she is way better than other anchors.she can sing and act . I don't think she is a good dancer but much better than Raiza IMO.
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muffin_love

Now trolling and abusing has decreased ...thy were actually disappointed on oviya n later tweeted that its ok at the end of the day its her personal choice n we will suppoort her genuinely n always be for her but will surely scold others if they try to hurt her or use her again...

Really i was happy to see so many genuine and caring fans oviya has earned...as she says she is really lucky and blessed to earn such fans who understands her...

@muffin, just now visited twitter
periya campaign pohardhu , romba desperate a irrukange

🤣

She has unfollowed one of the Oviya army account it seems sometime around last week, so that is something that the shippers are using to say that Oviya will not give a damn about her fans and will say fish off to them

Idhu thevaya ippo ?
Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah even i saw it now...these shippers n arav fans started to troll oviya army n genuine oviya fans are really getting hurt in the process seriously y cant they stop adhu dha avanga troll n abuse panamataen nu sollitangala...but happy to see oviya army is not at all repling for the trolls...
did u see some more pics of oviya n arav ????...that triggered oviya army as thy both are together in all pics... ppl got emotionally attached to her n thats why thy are scared that she may end up being hurt again we cant blame them also

muffin_love thumbnail

The last pic triggered oviya army
1122406 thumbnail
I think last one was with the director Saravannan,so it left rooms for shippers to claim that she has agreed to act with Arav in his new movie
So maybe thats why they got triggered.

But according to this news, she had signed two new films with top directors

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNnvqDTVQAA_zlZ.jpg
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who's d guy in d pics with arav n o?
Btw sorry I don't want to offend anyone, but I guess u guys must be aware of d open letter to o by oarmy n frankly it's embarassing.
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Who's d guy in d pics with arav n o?

Btw sorry I don't want to offend anyone, but I guess u guys must be aware of d open letter to o by oarmy n frankly it's embarassing.

Yes and thats what I was talking about the campaign that was going on
I agree and probably the best answer they could have given was to accept all possibilities with a fair degree of open mindedness.

Shippers existence depends on any material that is available on A-O interaction, but it looks like these guys also have their existence on any negative news that comes from O regarding A

muffin_love thumbnail
yeah thats an embarassing letter but somehow thy din trend it thank god
no thats not director saravanan...no one knows who that is...
Edited by muffin_love - 6 years ago
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Any news on what 2 films she signed or who the top directors are.
muffin_love thumbnail
guys oviya replied for that letter through her friend PR person...

she will come for live chat soon😃
Edited by muffin_love - 6 years ago