Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: muffin_love

Maybe his own production😆 seriously who will take such a risk... ennaku enna solradhu nae therila after reading the news n seeing that pic...ivanuku oviya heroine venumaam😡

yeah at current i dont know taking such risk that too for snake

too expensive coz all dancer seems foreigners (200 dancer )😆 periya superstar ivaru😡
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

yeah at current i dont know taking such risk that too for snake

too expensive coz all dancer seems foreigners (200 dancer )😆 periya superstar ivaru😡

idhula sir win pannirundhaa prize money la library kattuven nu udhaar vittaaru.. for sure he would've used for his personal things only, for his movies under production (pending)
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Item song ah🤣yaarupa adhu casting director... snehan dance ah munna pinna paathu irukaangala illaya😆

choreographer nilamaiya nenachu paarunga.. oru velai gayu master ah irukkumo?
1122406 thumbnail

ohh qualia bro sorry...u were against shippers n was searching for content against them la so i thought you also from that troll gang nu🤣

Actually at one point I sort of helped their shipping by bringing up Arav zodiac sign and these people went on about zodiac sign compatibility for both and started relating with their personal lives and it was entertaining 😆

Shippers have their own interests, maybe if Oviya dint change her status,many of us would have atleast hoped that Arav changed his mind and joined with Oviya .

At max,I argued with the conspiracy theorist and adhikku kapram thalavalli dhan vandhichu,mainly because he was speaking like as if he was having an insider info😆.Then I stayed away from twitter for a while because I dint feel anything meaningful going there other than these trolling vs shipping

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow the pictures look yuk.
Sorry it was done in such a bad taste. Considering his image why does he do such cheap acts. Why can't people appreciate God given talent and be happy with it. He has a great Tamil oratory and writing skill. Why not focus on that ?This looks like a low grade bit movie

Gayu was cautious not to support so he could win but cannot do the same for Julie. I think VTV should have offered some anchoring role to Julie or maybe she refused considering their nature. Considering there are so many girls who lack proper pronunciation in Tamil she has a edge over other girls. She is already famous and presentable too. All she needs is to get a opportunity.

Did anyone else feel Arav movie news was rushed to announce before Harish and Raiza ? I think so . I also saw pics of Arav with Trisha and gang. Looks like all HMs are helping him to get a opening in cinema.

Oviya is shining in all pics. She looks beautiful.

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I watched the new show Julie is hosting in kalaignar TV. I hope she stops screaming.
But I kind of felt bad for her too becoz of the way Kala talked. She was projecting herself as some Mahaan who has given a lifeline to Julie like aadharavu illadhavangalukku vazhvu kudutha madhiri. Gokul also praising her for giving a chance to Julie. What the heck ? Julie is talented but of course I don't like her character but that doesnot take away the talent she has. Give credit for her talent don't do cheap publicity at the expense of her. On the other side gayu ma is projecting that she was instrumental in providing the break to Julie. Could be true but why to project it ?
Kala saying that she wanted to change the negative to positive that's why she gave chance to Julie. Madam what did u do to change the negativity that is growing in ur own house ?
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silverfox

I watched the new show Julie is hosting in kalaignar TV. I hope she stops screaming.

But I kind of felt bad for her too becoz of the way Kala talked. She was projecting herself as some Mahaan who has given a lifeline to Julie like aadharavu illadhavangalukku vazhvu kudutha madhiri. Gokul also praising her for giving a chance to Julie. What the heck ? Julie is talented but of course I don't like her character but that doesnot take away the talent she has. Give credit for her talent don't do cheap publicity at the expense of her. On the other side gayu ma is projecting that she was instrumental in providing the break to Julie. Could be true but why to project it ?
Kala saying that she wanted to change the negative to positive that's why she gave chance to Julie. Madam what did u do to change the negativity that is growing in ur own house ?

I kind of feel bad for Julie and she's in such a e has to position that she can't even counter this. She made a blunder by not believing in herself and wanting favors from others to go ahead in her career. But sadly that is how usually ppl Very few can have the conviction, clarity and self-respect above all kind of perception, the way Oviya has.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Lol its called karma. She wanted oviya to go through hell now look at her getting treated like a street dog by the echais kala and gayu . Kala is usually full of her self i guess runs in the fanmily. No wonder sandy left to vijay tv realising kala just mouth no action . Julie echa deserves this so happy 4 her. Talent what talent singing twinkle star and back stabbing. Tamilnadu people forget too easily thats why the poltics is still by far below sh..it.
Edited by lankan121 - 6 years ago
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel bad for julie...yeah she made mistakes but atleast now she should depend only on her talent and not loose her self respect at any cost...
Good they have given her a chance to showcase her talent but what is the need say that we only helped her and seek publicity through it...

That gayathri family ipdi dhan pola😡 thirundhadha jenmangal irundhu enna labam suits best for them
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

I dint feel anything meaningful going there other than these trolling vs shipping

Now trolling and abusing has decreased ...thy were actually disappointed on oviya n later tweeted that its ok at the end of the day its her personal choice n we will suppoort her genuinely n always be for her but will surely scold others if they try to hurt her or use her again...

Really i was happy to see so many genuine and caring fans oviya has earned...as she says she is really lucky and blessed to earn such fans who understands her...
Edited by muffin_love - 6 years ago