Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sribha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel BM looks like a zombie.. in fact like she is very ill and weak most of the time. There is no freshness in her. She always puts the same steps raising one hand and raising 2 hands like hitting a volley ball. Only thing I like is her outfits. They are really nice and it suits her.
Harish looks like a good dancer in some of his YouTube videos .. however he repeats his steps all the time. One maavu attum step is there for all songs.
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Snake got viewers fooled with the speech he gave oh if I win I will help village and donate money so already the fools voting for him bow will multiply I just saw a clip on fb snake talking about oviya showing her cleavage and that's how she getting vote and gayu buffalo in background saying that how she got 1.5 crore vote to namitha whale . So now he is saying he will help village . Audience fools might make him win and ganesh the good hearted guy will lose. Snake will say one thing do another thing wasn't he suppose to tell kamal sir he leaving for losing car task. Lol so is he really going to help the village ppl with his winning money. Shakthi and gayu got new show in vijay tv only a matter of time before Julie becomes new dd in vijay tv. Vote wisely guys NERMAI than jekononom. GANESH.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kalabhas

🤣
Now I am laughing like a maniac 😆
How you guys are coming up with such hilarious phrases... 😃

come on guys I dont agree with this ok

as an animal rights activists, i feel that you all are insulting hyenas

😆😆
sribha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Snake got viewers fooled with the speech he gave oh if I win I will help village and donate money so already the fools voting for him bow will multiply I just saw a clip on fb snake talking about oviya showing her cleavage and that's how she getting vote and gayu buffalo in background saying that how she got 1.5 crore vote to namitha whale . So now he is saying he will help village . Audience fools might make him win and ganesh the good hearted guy will lose. Snake will say one thing do another thing wasn't he suppose to tell kamal sir he leaving for losing car task. Lol so is he really going to help the village ppl with his winning money. Shakthi and gayu got new show in vijay tv only a matter of time before Julie becomes new dd in vijay tv. Vote wisely guys NERMAI than jekononom. GANESH.

Not just that he pulls his father's name unnecessarily now as he understood that audience liked it. Pakka cunning fox.

Avanukul oru zoo eruke.. he laughs like hyena, he is a cunning fox, perula snake, soap podarudula kaka.. looksla karadi...
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
looks like many of us dislike Snehan 😆
I cant stop 😆
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Yellathikkum Ivange kudukara orey padhil idhudhan - Nobody is perfect,avaru thriudhitarru, Oviya ponapram bick biting niruthitarru
HalleNJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sribha

Not just that he pulls his father's name unnecessarily now as he understood that audience liked it. Pakka cunning fox.

Avanukul oru zoo eruke.. he laughs like hyena, he is a cunning fox, perula snake, soap podarudula kaka.. looksla karadi...

actually his father sentiment worked...my mom for example, started supporting him after the episode...
HalleNJ thumbnail
one question, putting aside our fav and personal votes...who do you think going to win the competition - based on your instinct and sns feedback...

I want ganesh to win, but i think snehan will win it...

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

one question, putting aside our fav and personal votes...who do you think going to win the competition - based on your instinct and sns feedback...

I m voting for Ganesh and ...
...It looks like Snehan will win ...But I feel Aarav is going to win d title 😆

pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

my intuition tells aarav is going to win the title... Don't know why I feel so