Ritwik Dhanjani- Strong player?

Poll

Do you think Ritwik Dhanjani is a strong contender?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I heard so much today about RD's "shocking" eviction and how he was a "strong contender" who people thought would be a finalist or even a winner for that matter. I, personally, don't find him that strong. He has not done almost any task worth remembering, is a big nautanki and lacks focus. Just curious to know the forum's opinion in general! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That one no is mine of course!
Ashviniad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

I heard so much today about RD's "shocking" eviction and how he was a "strong contender" who people thought would be a finalist or even a winner for that matter. I, personally, don't find him that strong. He has not done almost any task worth remembering, is a big nautanki and lacks focus. Just curious to know the forum's opinion in general!

no never kabhi nhi he is the most weakest contestant i think he is overconfident aur kuch bhi hai but mai bataungi nhi
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I followed all his other reality shows, he was good and strong but idk what happned in KKK
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Rd is a gem in every reality shows...i really adore him..but he completely disappointed me in KKK8 ...
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally useless and un deserving to win the title. Glad he didn't make it to the finale
rustedsparks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ritwik was expectedly the most strongest when kkk didn't start because his performance in other reality shows were class high but kkk8 maybe he got overconfident or something but his performance was nothing worth remembering 
MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also don't get the hype about him.. I mean i like him but he's being so overated... :/
Karun_RJ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No...
I am little shocked from his eviction. But it's ok. He is not a strong contestant. He is a good man but I am really disappointed with his performance in kkk8.