Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Arjun is totally killing it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Hi guys I'm Abhinaya aka Abhi and I just started to binge watch this show day before and totally up to date as of now๐Ÿ˜† Loving this show and loving Deep. Have been a big fan of his since MJHT days and I'm glad to see him back onscreen again. Please add me :)
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NestleToulouse

Arjun is totally killing it ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Hi guys I'm Abhinaya aka Abhi and I just started to binge watch this show day before and totally up to date as of now๐Ÿ˜† Loving this show and loving Deep. Have been a big fan of his since MJHT days and I'm glad to see him back onscreen again. Please add me :)

hello Abhi :)
welcome
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: enchanted23

And that was spellbinding revelations! Mr and Mrs Raichand are one awesome team shrewd, manipulative, sharp and on top of their gameโญ๏ธ-poor Inspector actually that accident saved him god knows what would have been his fate๐Ÿ˜›, If he could actually turn up as Deep's saviour!! DeTa would have nailed him then and there he survived to tell the tale!! Truly amazing turn of events๐Ÿ‘

Arjun's really playing this to the hiltโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ- those fleeting glances at the door while seating in the mandap that assured smile when she finally walks-in and those amazing eye convo between the two are just top notch

It's been ages since we watched something like this on telly,Bring it ON!!

Yes he absolutely nailed the switch over from the guy hopelessly in love to he person who has planned it all.
would love to see more of this planner and plotter
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Me thinking phele itne plotting kiye uske khilaaf aur kitna honest tha..we were crazy ab khud planning kar Raha hai ...phir bhi we are going crazy we are adbut fans๐Ÿ˜†...
Waise shukar manao shadi ki me was worried for flower wastage..yahan kuch nahi waste ho raha vine bottle dekha nahi finish๐Ÿ˜‰ hope tickets waste na jaye let them go to hm...damn sure he married arohi because tara said arohi ki pheli sr.
Edited by rnm_83 - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rnm_83

Me thinking phele itne plotting kiye uske khilaaf aur kitna honest tha..we were crazy ab khud planning kar Raha hai ...phir bhi we are going crazy we are adbut fans๐Ÿ˜†...

Waise shukar manao shadi ki me was worried for flower wastage..yahan kuch nahi waste ho raha vine bottle dekha nahi finish๐Ÿ˜‰ hope tickets waste na jaye let them go to hm...damn sure he married arohi because tara said arohi ki pheli sr.

hum atrangi fans hai re. bhola bhala se shatir plotter ban gaya lekin phirbhi majnu giri kam nahi hui๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
Aaj kya serve hoga let see .hope Gobi nahi...๐Ÿ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
itna sanata kyun hai...
waise yesterday episode was damn good making viewers scratch their head till end...myself thinking mana padega munde ko staying with serial killer guts hai...waise he has practice also from previous season ๐Ÿ˜† soch soch ke daar lag raha hai kaun kiss ke pyaar mein fana hone wala hai๐Ÿ˜†

on serious note guys i felt a concern in deep eyes when she planned to kill arohi...and secondly i feel he looses his control when arohi is around...that trip and fall๐Ÿ˜‰ ...mujhe hi laga ya mera vehem hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by rnm_83 - 7 years ago
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Last three episodes were totally fab... From start till end I was glued to the screen!

Reva I don't think he was loosing his control around Arohi infact uptill now everything is in his control except Tara... He's madly in love with Tara...
They are showing his love n concern for Tara amazingly... "Pata nahi kya chalta rehta hai is khoobsurat se dimagh mein" Mujhe bhi ek Deep chahiye ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
me thinking kahin main fanna na ho jaun guess lagate lagate..
aur kitne secret room hai uske pass..what you think will he fall for arohi๐Ÿ˜†
rnm_83 thumbnail
aur taara itni out of control hai bhai usko dekh ke tension ah raha hai god knows deep kaise handle karta hoga...
yahan bhi office nahi jaata poora din secret room i guess๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..aur yahan ke babasa bhi shaant hai๐Ÿ˜†