Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
kal tak tu mein khud tv per dekh lo gi ...
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sanchu
I am back ...😃 hope we meet all old friends soon ...

Congrats for AT...
Me loving serial ...plus serial killer ...nope not arohi ...arjun all the way...😉
Suspense is killing me...let see😛

Edited by rnm_83 - 7 years ago
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

hello adi :)

my name is sanchu

Nice to meet you 😃
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Hi adi n old people mein tumhare naam bhool gai sorry ...

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

Hi adi n old people mein tumhare naam bhool gai sorry ...

Hello 😊
May I know your name?
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Fiza, Sanchu and everyone else! I am glad that I am catching up with this one on weekly basis and not two years down the line when all the fun goes out from the discussions...so first thing first..AB looks amazing, drool worthy and HOT so nothing new right...but there is!! He just climbs up a notch with this one I guess, the role - yes definitely different offering him much wider scope and layering but what's noteworthy is; elan with which he eases into it from the word go ...be it dismissive and care a damn attitude in the opening scene to that mesmerised and enchanted staking he to that befuddled amusement while handing over that bag back he aces this one thoroughly

I am liking the girl but I guess she needs to still merge with the character, To me she is still not Aarohi but someone who's trying to be her- May be I am being unfair I will give her more time and will reserve my comments on her for few more episodes

So on plus side story, setting, direction, editing and photography acting I can say AB is class above everyone else at the moment

Down side It looks like Khurana walked out of PMHMD and walked straight into IMMJ with change of name!! I do hope to see Lakshya and not Khurana going forward fingers cross!!

Hope to catch up with you guys someday!! Till then Adios!!

-Aditi

Edited by enchanted23 - 7 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: enchanted23

Hi Fiza, Sanchu and everyone else! I am glad that I am catching up with this one on weekly basis and not two years down the line when all the fun goes out from the discussions...so first thing first..AB looks amazing, drool worthy and HOT so nothing new right...but there is!! He just climbs up a notch with this one I guess, the role - yes definitely different offering him much wider scope and layering but what's noteworthy is; elan with which he eases into it from the word go ...be it dismissive and care a damn attitude in the opening scene to that mesmerised and enchanted staking he to that befuddled amusement while handing over that bag back he aces this one thoroughly

I am liking the girl but I guess she needs to still merge with the character, To me she is still not Aarohi but someone who's trying to be her- May be I am being unfair I will give her more time and will reserve my comments on her for few more episodes

So on plus side story, setting, direction, editing and photography acting I can say AB is class above everyone else at the moment

Down side It looks like Khurana walked out of PMHMD and walked straight into IMMJ with change of name!! I do hope to see Lakshya and not Khurana going forward fingers cross!!

Hope to catch up with you guys someday!! Till then Adios!!

-Aditi

hi aditi good to see all of old fellows here n to many new frnds to ...

arjun mashallah gets into the character very well...the change of body language to his attitude n all makes Deep amzing

Aalisha i believe is amzing in killer... as arohi sumtime she is amzing sumtme ok ...i thnk its more directors work thr..she is new in between hell lot of experience people ... director has to polish her tell her wht to do.. she is learner she will get thr

Khurana 😆 ... yaadein... lakshya ...i thnk right now deep is playing well with him... he is making him see wht he wants him to... i thnk its more vineet style of acting he usually is like tht ..plus lakshya character doesnt have much to offer here...it could have ... bt atleast right now he isnt doing much

all of us are more active on twiter... here less bt active
enchanted23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

hi aditi good to see all of old fellows here n to many new frnds to ...

arjun mashallah gets into the character very well...the change of body language to his attitude n all makes Deep amzing

Aalisha i believe is amzing in killer... as arohi sumtime she is amzing sumtme ok ...i thnk its more directors work thr..she is new in between hell lot of experience people ... director has to polish her tell her wht to do.. she is learner she will get thr

Khurana 😆 ... yaadein... lakshya ...i thnk right now deep is playing well with him... he is making him see wht he wants him to... i thnk its more vineet style of acting he usually is like tht ..plus lakshya character doesnt have much to offer here...it could have ... bt atleast right now he isnt doing much

all of us are more active on twiter... here less bt active

Blue: couldn't agree more! He is playing Deep to the hilt that smirk which he uses to dismiss off any unwanted queries to those piercing eyes hiding away very sharp calculative and observant mind yet coming across as soulful and innocent to the onlooker- Deep is very deep indeed!

Red: As a newcomer I think she is doing ok - what I noticed was her going in and out of the character is not spontaneous Killer and Aarohi are two different identities and she needs to snap out of each other very quickly but as I said I will give her time before analysing it further :)

Green: well He doesn't even look like an inspector! he looks like a businessman who's made a heavy loss in the business because of his foolish investments - I mean comeon bring some attitude and style to crime investigation-spice it up!!

I will definitely get into twitter sometime soon :)

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys I will be a bit inactive till 30th cause of Durga Puja. Will update the members list post 30th. Meanwhile welcome to all new members and old to the AT

Hello Fiza 😃
Nice meeting you 😃