Posted: 7 years ago
Hello AnuπŸ€—, strange na... we didn't bothered going for an intro πŸ˜†
Yup. we're going to have great fun around

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

OMG Kiran aap yahan 😲 Super gald Meeting you again πŸ€—
Naah watch it for the show.. I toh comment anything, anytime, πŸ˜†
Hmm it does looks double role thing but Kiran, i was looking forward to a dark shaded FL

I am not anywhere on IF since long time besides few scrap replies that's too around may and so many months its 2nd post where i am replying. the last one was also yours on brahmrakhsas... yea story is different and i too don't like the usual stories where people fall in love and over...I was not use to of watching tv since childhood before peyk but watched that when my sister told he is not human in the show just out of curiosity, this show is good so far, still i never found any other show like the one where we met :) yes and i was thinking that i have missed it πŸ€— as it was after long time so i was totally out of practice of this hug smiley :) :) πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— always glad to see you 😊,

rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with u there is some mystery surrounding deep too...
Instant shadi yeah baat much hazam nahi huyi that too when he knows arohi not interested
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: romaila

Hello AnuπŸ€—, strange na... we didn't bothered going for an intro πŸ˜†
Yup. we're going to have great fun around

Hugs to u as well πŸ€—. How s'd i call u? The show has me got me hooked up. Hope it remains the same till the end 😳
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The way the characters are lined up... its so interesting to watch.. im loving the suspense!
brishtii78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course Deep is after Arohi... seeing her all of a sudden... being attracted to her after rejecting 335 girls .. love in first sight... instant shaadi is no coincidence. He knows her story. Maybe he's an under cover detective or something or she killed someone he knew so he is here to take badla. Im loving the mysterious Deep!!!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angels11

Hugs to u as well πŸ€—. How s'd i call u? The show has me got me hooked up. Hope it remains the same till the end 😳

Arre main post pe likha hai na call me Romi πŸ˜† Well having masti on the forum... lets see age kya likha haiπŸ˜ƒ

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Theres definitely more to him...especially after seeing his siblings today

Hmm did they say how long it's been since he established himself yet...

I too think he's a senior detective but I wonder how long he must have been working undercover because he's a very well known face in India.

I don't buy this insta-true love either way.

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes deep have motive, one article state that he will find our his wife being behind those murders and then he will trap girl who is look alike of his wife and get her arrest to save his wife , the only mystery is abt who is actually Victim? The confusion is only about FL character, who is murderer arohi or deep wife whom he is actually married and hiding.