Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

Well Deep is not what he pretends to be, real Arohi hates violence and for knowing the reason behind her nervousness in front of Mr King Smeller... we'll have to wait. The point we knows, Arohi is innocent 😊

Damn I wanted a psycho FL on Indian TV. It w'd ve been so novel 😳
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Angels: Me too... was looking forward to a Dark shaded FL but kya karein innocent Arohi se kaam chalao 😳

Ayla, Deep's present wife is behind the Shimla murders. Deep and his mother knows about this and are trying to trap Arohi so they could save their ladly girl😳- That's the speculation we have so far 😆

Edited by romaila - 7 years ago
Angels11 thumbnail
But if this synopsis is true then how come Deep's mom was not shocked on seeing Arohi's face. But the way a rich mom is so enthu bt getting a simple girl as DIL definitely looks suspicious.

P.S Why is the forum so inactive 😭 Would love 2 discuss the show with fellow fans but yahan pe tho itna sannata hai 😊
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Assalam o alaikum dear romi,

just watched this drama for your comments today. commenting here after lots of months and that too on your post :)

just opened to check it and was thinking what to do when i opened the review and found it different and decided to watch due to your comments there. glad to find you again :) regarding post it might be the double role as you have posted somewhere else an image from colors post.

Hello Naye forum wassi 😃

Finally, we have forum for an open discussion, not discussion actually 😛 a place for prediction thriller show jo hai 😆 . Okay, we know Arohi is the cute looking innocent girl having some hidden motive but what about Deep? 😕 Sometimes Deep sounds berry msyterious 🤔 Looks like he knows something and is there for -Trap Arohi! I doubt Deep and neeche dekho why 😛

1. His double meaning words to Arohi, Murder pe murder, trap, sazish, Kudrat ka khel 🤓
2. Arohi ka address kahan se mila? 😳 Arohi never left any kind of hint 😕
3. Why would richest business tycoon invite aam Janta (Her friend) to the party 🤔
4. He's following Arohi.. Kabse Shimla mein hai pehle Yoga karet kyu nahi dekha 😛

Coming to an introduction, haan I know yeh first para mein type karna tha 🤣 Hello dosto me Romaila, can call me Romi and am chota sa fan of the Production house "Beyond Dreams" 😆 Hoping for a Great loving family 😃 and loads of pagalpanti plus the entire team is fantastic ⭐️

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Romi, can't believe. You're here 🤗
Arjun is so good
As Arohi said, a business tycoons with no attitude means there's something wrong and there's more to unfold on Deep.
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

But if this synopsis is true then how come Deep's mom was not shocked on seeing Arohi's face. But the way a rich mom is so enthu bt getting a simple girl as DIL definitely looks suspicious.

P.S Why is the forum so inactive 😭 Would love 2 discuss the show with fellow fans but yahan pe tho itna sannata hai 😊

Dekho am not Inspector Laksh and don't have answer to your question on Deep 😆 Coming to Deep's Mom, may be Deep had informed her before 🤔

P.s: Forum will be rocking soon... thoda time do😃

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

Assalam o alaikum dear romi,

just watched this drama for your comments today. commenting here after lots of months and that too on your post :)

just opened to check it and was thinking what to do when i opened the review and found it different and decided to watch due to your comments there. glad to find you again :) regarding post it might be the double role as you have posted somewhere else an image from colors post.

OMG Kiran aap yahan 😲 Super gald Meeting you again 🤗
Naah watch it for the show.. I toh comment anything, anytime, 😆
Hmm it does looks double role thing but Kiran, i was looking forward to a dark shaded FL

romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewani

Romi, can't believe. You're here 🤗

Arjun is so good
As Arohi said, a business tycoons with no attitude means there's something wrong and there's more to unfold on Deep.

Hello Cute Sneha 🤗
Well kuch toh Garh barh hai Daya... 😛

Angels11 thumbnail

Dekho am not Inspector Laksh and don't have answer to your question on Deep 😆 Coming to Deep's Mom, may be Deep had informed her before 🤔

P.s: Forum will be rocking soon... thoda time do😃

LOL also I was wondering y they made Laksh suspect Arohi in the 3rd epi itself. But if Deep is actually plotting to frame Arohi then it makes sense 😃
romaila thumbnail
@Angels: We might be shown Laksh protecting Arohi from the evil clutches of Deep 😆 Expect the Unexpecetd- This is what the Production says so be ready 😛