Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
wonder how will all the couples fit in 😆 At this stage of the story I dnt think anyone would want their favs to get sidelined... I hope Gul handles this equal ss issue well but seeing her past record I highly doubt it lol
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was going to happen eventually. The show has been struggling and the cast looks exhausted. There will be epic fanwars over this though. Good luck to Gul and her team 😆
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Three main couples in one show is not easy to handle. All are the main actors who have a strong fandom..Makers cannot show the meaningful scenes at half an hour. The continuation will be affected. Let us see how do they plan to show the characters
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I think couples can be shown and the stories can be moved forward since all the couples are now established.. earlier it was a problem coz they had to develop the 3 love stories from scratch which was tough to do in a half hour time slot. Now that all couples and characters have been established it can be handled if the screenplay is written well.
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The makers have proven that they do not know how to balance 20 minutes between the 3 couples. The screenspace division always ends up uneven, leaving the fandom (of mainly Bhavya/Rudy and Om/Gauri) dissatisfied. So, this is not very good news for the ones who ship the couples mentioned.