Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1122406 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Bharani advice panni time kuduka neenga yaru ? 😳

Avarikku dhan suja eliminate panrathikku,Ganesh kapathirkkum , yaar final round varanumnu mudive panra power irruke, appo after all oru Bharanikku 2 weeks chance thara mudiyadha avarala
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aarav and snehan discussing abt someone.. I am unable to understand anything... Someone pls decode it😳
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Aarav and snehan discussing abt someone.. I am unable to understand anything... Someone pls decode it😳

Adhan BM, was saying that she was quiet in the first two week,oblivious of what is happening and they were wondering why she came,now feeling her absence

Also they were talking about how anyone would have liked to be in final 4 having come so far
Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update pinky :)
I think they are talking about BM
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bindhu madhavi pathi thy are feeling...
snake ku yella evicted contestants pathi paesi vote vaanganum ippo😡
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Now snake using arav technique. Bringing bharni up after what 90 days . Arav or snake winner lol. This is why the politics in india is gone to shit . Fake acting always seems to win. As raiza style ada pongiya...Oviya the real winner of makkal ganesh the runner up. Let's see snake build America in his village.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

Avarikku dhan suja eliminate panrathikku,Ganesh kapathirkkum , yaar final round varanumnu mudive panra power irruke, appo after all oru Bharanikku 2 weeks chance thara mudiyadha avarala

Kamal show va quit panradha irunthaar nan dhaan pesi neenga kelvi kooda kekavendam vandhitu ponganu sonennu sonnalum sollu vanga 😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks for d link Padma ...They are talking about Bindhu
Tomo finale wat kind of promos we are getting

Promos mattum pakravanga both Ganesh and Bindhu evicted nu ninachikama
🤣
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 6 years ago
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bindhu joined in the beginning of 5th week.. but snehan was referring to 2nd and 3rd week... That's y got confused( I thought maybe they are speaking abt oviya)
goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When everyone here understands lot of what Snehan does is acting and all of that is cunning act and hence wont support Snehan, i dont understand why all of the other voters will also not think like fellow forumers and it can only back fire Snehan.
If Snehan wins, his sympathy creating strategy/ showing good behaviour with drama acts could have helped only to a extent. Major reason for his victory (by chance if he wins) should be attributed to Ganesh/Arav, for failing to create impact with audience.