Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: silverfox

Point.. May be its Ganesh .. He is pacifying Harish not to feel .. Aarav and snehan might be feeling sad as they were with Ganesh for almost 100 days. As someone said if it is Bindhu snehan would have come running to hug her.

I just hope it is Bindhu and not Ganesh.

Only thing idikuradhu is Aarav carrying suitcase but that also gives me other doubt. Usually Ganesh carries suitcase for evicted ones but since it is him getting evicted, Aarav thookuraano ?

Don't worry yaar...
If at all there is an eviction at this point it should be either harish or bindhu...
I can not see any reasons for Ganesh and aarav get evicted ...
Guessing from the reaction on bindhu' face it is clear that she is the one..
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Point.. May be its Ganesh .. He is pacifying Harish not to feel .. Aarav and snehan might be feeling sad as they were with Ganesh for almost 100 days. As someone said if it is Bindhu snehan would have come running to hug her.

Only thing idikuradhu is Aarav carrying suitcase but that also gives me other doubt. Usually Ganesh carries suitcase for evicted ones but since it is him getting evicted, Aarav thookuraano ?

Doubt varadhu lya...Ganesh😭...no no
Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

i dont think ganesh is eliminated...from the clip it looks like either aarav or bindu

and what ganesh and harish leading the poll, may i know from which source they got such news...coz till now voting has always be a secret

if true, im happy for ganesh, but harish, for goodness sake, should be his mom voting for him day and night with PR help

even if harish wins the voting, VTV is not silly to declare him as winner, so undeserving and not worth...i wish next BB there will be no late entry WCs- because it's so hard to accept them...

Harish will never win the title ...you can relax now dear...
The competition is between Aarav and snekan ...their margin is very low and it keep on fluctuating ...so we can get a clear picture in the last day only..as far as Ganesh he don't have crazy fan followers or strong vote base...all he has is some sensible people like us who wants to support an honest man happens to be lesser in numbers so he will settle in third place I think..
but anything may change if vtv decided to do some crazy calculation...
Edited by kalabhas - 6 years ago
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

i dont think ganesh is eliminated...from the clip it looks like either aarav or bindu

and what ganesh and harish leading the poll, may i know from which source they got such news...coz till now voting has always be a secret

if true, im happy for ganesh, but harish, for goodness sake, should be his mom voting for him day and night with PR help

even if harish wins the voting, VTV is not silly to declare him as winner, so undeserving and not worth...i wish next BB there will be no late entry WCs- because it's so hard to accept them...

FB BBP has their pictures with smileys and smileys of Harish & Ganesh have been selected by most people in thier likes so they are telling Harish and Ganesh leading nu... It can't even be trusted as many won't even know its existence...

Voting has been secret, anyone knows how google vote results can be found, it might be helpful :P
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Harish Admin on Twitter is tweeting to vote for him so confirmed Harish not evicted...
Nisha still has not tweeted, worries me
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Looking at promo... Bindhu was in front during selfie... she never came in front during eviction selfie...so it surelh her turn...so being like more active...

As you guys calling... my princess..yuvarani mithraBindha devi leaving
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haiyo enapa ithu? Ella logic um correct a than iruku...😭
(Namalayum ganesh mathri yosika vachutangle!)
Still I Dnt want Ganesh to evict...knowing he has least chances to win but still he deserves to be at final stage...
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
At this point i feels bad for anyone evicted other than Snake...

But he is safe as per promo itself... 😡
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As honeydew said,bindhu is happily posing for selfie... Which means she is the one evicted... I am sure it's not aarav.. if it's aarav, definitely she will be sad... And it's not Ganesh... Aarav won't be this sad for ganesh's eviction... But aarav is a person who generally helps everyone.. so there's a possibility for him to carry anyone's suitcase..since he is sooo sad, I guess it's bindhu...
Idikkira ore vishayam Harish pants change pannadhu than..
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And regarding snehan not hugging bindhu if she's the evicted contestant, bindhu will not allow him to hug her... So he is staying aside.. so there's a chance that the evicted contestant is bindhu