Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Qadberry

They do have a secret room where she can stay during midnight and leave in the morning ... Or they can drop her to Hotel room booked for her stay too...

Or they would've informed her family or friends beforehand to come and pick her up.. not a big deal..
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To me it looks like Aarav he looks down to me and Bindu is actually looking happy
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BryanAntony

To me it looks like Aarav he looks down to me and Bindu is actually looking happy

If its really Aarav(Which I doubt),it also means that the scooptimes polls would have got it completely wrong and maybe you can hope for Ganesh to win because.So that would be encouraging sign for Ganesh fans

Edited by Qualia - 6 years ago
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wont be surprised if scoop times is wrong this time. lot of people will vote this tme.

But does look like harish - both ganesh and bindu are quite happy. Harish changed from shorts to pants so obviously it is him

Have a feeling it might have been bindu and vijay tv saved her for the female representation
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh ...still not confirmed who is evicted?😕...i just hope its not Ganesh...he is the kind even if evicted would b calm and pacify others...enna spoilers innum varalai
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks nandy for the promo link :)
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha hasn't tweeted still and she tweets daily...
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

Adhaan ennakum thonardhu.. I am preparing for the worst..

Ganesh promo la konjum smile panaraar illa??Harish ta pesikitay...enakku adhu bhayam a irruku...😭...hope he is not the one...

Even i am prepared for the worse...aana Aarav en Ganesh suitcase kondu povan🤔...his equation is least with Ganesh in the house...so it is weird...appappa...enna confusion😕
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -allizwell-

Ohh ...still not confirmed who is evicted?😕...i just hope its not Ganesh...he is the kind even if evicted would b calm and pacify others...enna spoilers innum varalai

Point.. May be its Ganesh .. He is pacifying Harish not to feel .. Aarav and snehan might be feeling sad as they were with Ganesh for almost 100 days. As someone said if it is Bindhu snehan would have come running to hug her.

I just hope it is Bindhu and not Ganesh.

Only thing idikuradhu is Aarav carrying suitcase but that also gives me other doubt. Usually Ganesh carries suitcase for evicted ones but since it is him getting evicted, Aarav thookuraano ?
Edited by silverfox - 6 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think ganesh is eliminated...from the clip it looks like either aarav or bindu

and what ganesh and harish leading the poll, may i know from which source they got such news...coz till now voting has always be a secret

if true, im happy for ganesh, but harish, for goodness sake, should be his mom voting for him day and night with PR help

even if harish wins the voting, VTV is not silly to declare him as winner, so undeserving and not worth...i wish next BB there will be no late entry WCs- because it's so hard to accept them...
Edited by .NJ. - 6 years ago