Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Nayanthara,Ajith,SuperStar,Simbu

Ivagaluku naduvula Ramarajan enga irundhu vandhaganu theriyala😆

Are they picking their own fav to give tribute ?

Snehan ku adhu dhaan suit aagum mudivu panniruppaanga 😆 paattukkaaran or maattukaaran role 😛

Precap la they showed him dancing (I mean chaani midhichifying) for 'mundhi mundhi vinayagare' song..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Snehan ku adhu dhaan suit aagum mudivu panniruppaanga 😆 paattukkaaran or maattukaaran role 😛

Precap la they showed him dancing (I mean chaani midhichifying) for 'mundhi mundhi vinayagare' song..

Ivlo yosichavanga senbagame song potrukalam 😆
Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

Thank god i am not the only one who fwlt that.. Every time he uters something in the name of romantic kavidhai i mute the button and leave the room for sometime.. I don't know something about the way he behaves with women creeps me.. Don't know how the women there are putting up with him.. Naana irrundha oru tight slap kuduthutu evict airpen.. Gayathri madhri people kooda handle panidlam I can't stand such pervy creeps🤢

I think he balances his creepiness with his caring behavior like cooking,cleaning,be there for them when needed...so he created an image that he obviously cares for them..that's why women of that house never doubted his intentions ...
May be I am wrong but something is off with that man I can not let myself to completely trust him in this regard...sorry if I offended anyone's feelings..
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah that's how he escapes.. good at heart is the tag i have seen people use to defend such pervys.. It's going to be very depressing to watch him lift the trophy after seeing this side of him for such long period. I am even okay with Ganesh not winning but please don't make such creeps win.. Sets a bad example.. damn depresaing..
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalabhas

Seriously this guy is a smooth talker ..kavidhai ngara per la he is saying some yucky lines..and the way he looked at bindhu is no where near dignity.. 😡

Oviya once said (somewhere during thiruda or mental hospital task),"Avan muyiye seri illa,avan bayangara thirmru"
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
snake n his love... what promo is this idha keka rendu paeru vera...this snake unwantedly before also explained about kiss to oviya n aarav🤢 n also said one kavidhai to raiza n kajal about love n lust 😡
oviya said during thief task only unga velakaran muzhi seri ila yen ipdi paakuraru n finally before leaving also asked him to stop his fake tears n acting but still he managed to pull out his acting in front of everyone as if he was the only one supporting her n cared for her...idha nambi ppl are voting for him...nallavar nu vera oru group certificate kudukaranga

indha vijay tv indha promo ellam cut panna matan in actual episode but will cut the scenes which we are eagerly waiting for 😡

Edited by muffin_love - 6 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Thank goodness.. innaikku evening VijayTV shows paakkumbodhu andha 2nd promo varala.. Kamal's countdown promo came instead.. inimel no other shows till BB starts. andha pakkam poga vendidhilla..

I really wish they don't show that part of the promo in the actual episode..
1122406 thumbnail
Did anyone get to see the uncut scenes of yesterday?
ramyvijay thumbnail
New Promo :

Discussion on that 10 lakhs amount

Except Aarav, other four seated near poolside and discussing on that bonus amount..

Harish says, whoever takes it is actually a bonus for them.. Obviously winning prize money comes to 40 lakhs from 50 lakhs, which is also a big amount nu..

Bindhu agrees.. Snehan says whoever be it, say that you're taking it and give confirmation before taking it nu.. (kolappuraan)
Ganesh is silent spectator..
Edited by ramyvijay - 6 years ago
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edit- Wrong thread..
Thanks for the update Ramya :)
Edited by Paperboat.. - 6 years ago