Before BB show ends, and all bb forummers depart...

suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Before BB show ends, and all bb forummers depart...from this subforum -

For a moment would like to forget snakean, hairthri, shakthi,Oraav et al
Focusing on us friends

How has BB-tamil changed your day to day timings, routines, thinking , thought process, discussions on a day to day basis in last few months ? Can be anything funny or serious or in between. Just curious what kinda of impact fun or real - this show has had in Your lives in last few months...

Just an Open Discussion thread about us friends, NOT about contestants in show
Edited by suncloud - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TBH I used some of the BB tasks in my classroom teaching...some worked some did not

Secondly I used BB as example on how people behaves...the point is no one is perfect

No matter how many seasons comes, BB1 will always be remembered for its freshness, and we audience also actually learned the game together with the contestants... one big salute to first season contestants for signing up the show, they really have guts
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BB is the second reality show after KPY5 that I am watching.Good learning experience , but I have become Little distracted at work, as I keep checking this forum even during office hours.Enga veetila dinner gets over before 9 pm, thanks to my interest in BB.
Office politics handle panna helpful a irrukku, veetila apply panna backfire aaguthu.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Nothing like that ...I actually wanted to take break ..I m enjoying it :P ...And me being active in forum because of friends ...Love them ...Else while watching Hindi BB I ll be a silent reader ...And again because of BB explored photoshop more which I left year ago ...One good thing happened I quit few tamil dailysoaps...😆
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well.. for me more than the BB show, I'm addicted to the forum and friends out here 😳.. at times, got warnings from MOM for being with phone always 😛..

I was too much glued to the show from 'Kokku Netta Kokku' time to Oviya's exit.. I was crazy at the time.. then not much interest.. watched like just another show.. And now as it nears the final stage, I do find the game is ON with individual scores..

Just 2 days back my mom asked me, what you'll do when BB gets over? 😛 hope Thamizh Kadavul Murugan helps me pass that time... 😊
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For me time pass aagudhu nalla BB naala, I don't watch any serials and watch some games shows and siripoli mostly...
One more thing is I feel like I should watch more so that I can chat in here and be happy ... aana enakku serial paaka pidikadhu...

Interested in Murugan serial so paakalam eppadi pogudhu nu...

Met a fellow forum mate that's a first and it happened coz of BB and haven't met any from SNS eventhough I do have friends over there... That's a first...
1122406 thumbnail
Hmmm...It had got me hooked on for sure and mostly dominates my thinking/conversation.Even example I talk are taken from here
For example, I often say Raiza madhiri sirichi manager ta matirken.Also I would be very active in whats app groups going through/responding to messages.Adhu konjam koranjirkku,not sure if its good or bad(one time pass over the other I guess but sometimes important messages um miss pannirken,hopefully nothing was that significant)

How much it had affect my daily routine?, I'm a passionate runner and run atleast 5 days a week.I train for events like half marathon or 10k

So yenakku timing koranjirkku but again its also because I was having a injury in my glute muscles because of which I was in recovery mode.So andha time la dhan BB la hooked aanen

But I'm slowly getting back to training mode and will sure get back to my best
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys...a strange coincidence just occured...so thought of sharing with my fellow forummates...🤗
My husband is working abroad. Recently during his last month visit, i briefed him about BB tamil contestants and he watched it and loved tamil version than hindi. After all he knows his wife is a BB addict and now tamil BB too😆...he calls me gone case seeing me crazily discussing about BB to others and forum...adhunala enna...addiction irrukku na irruku😆...

Day before yest, he had been to Trichi on an official visit and today just sometime back he flew to Chennai. He whats apps me from his vehicle and says his driver just picked and dropped Oviya in Taj in the same vehicle...She had come for inauguration...v have all been talking about the same in duscussion thread today and getting to hear hubby is put up in the same place...i was like really😲😲...too much of a coincidence😆