The problems of Magadh Kingdom

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The great irony is...the mega historic epic of the Samrat Chandra Gupta Maurya hangs on two threads...Durdhara murder and Nandini's memory loss
For a kingdom of Magadh, there are no problems  other than these two prior issues. The kingdom's welfare and citizens happiness or grievances find no place here.

Durdhara murder is a good old batter, they often put it in new vessels and try to show it as the brand new.
The pitiable boy..Siddharth aka Bindusaar..his charming and winning attitude in Ashoka was forcefully taken away from him and the CVs cannot damage his character further down.

The puny little boy is already married and is on the way to romance another plumpy girl
But
CVs carry out Nandini's memory loss some what beautifully and it is tolerable to some extent..the reason is the presence of CGM aka Rajat
Such a great charismatic actor..he takes on the scenes lively and romantically

Let him interfere in his son's torment and bring him out of the clutches of H & A.

That is a salvation for redeeming the  the remaining TRP of the serial

If there is no Rajat aka CGM, the serial is not worth seeing and people won't even tune up SP at 8.30PM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
agree siva
We stick to this show for original leads and chatacters..But unfortunately they are sidelined ...Still they show some tantalising precap but iam sure main episode will be different 
Chankya is also wasted...He is not using any diplomatic sttatergy.
He grinds medicine or stands like a statue in rajya sabha...!
Cant he bring truth before young prince...?
 nandini is only one problem ..No other problem in the kingdom. .?
MALay is a good choice for villain, but APAMA only used. ..
I wonder how many viewers are still seeing this injustice?
May be some few handful. ..?

siva06 thumbnail

JUST FOR FUN
Chandra was sleeping..the sand clock shows it was the time for sun rise..He sat up on the couch and started searching for Nandini
Nandini entered the hall, after taking bath, water dripping in drops from her lovely hair..it's pleasant smell invigorates and rouses his senses
He seductively looks at her... he smoothes the damp hair from her temples; they both look into others eyes; with welling intensity and love , he takes her face in his palms...
C: why can't you remove my necklace..it has stuck
N: Oh Chandra..no..no.. Maharaj..I will help you..but keep your hands away from me
C: why should I
N: bcoz..I haven't got my memory back..some more episodes to go
C: I will directly talk to Ekta mam..the viewers are impatient to see our romance..where is my cell phone
N: Oh Maharaj we are in 300BC..there is no cell phone..but you can send pigeons
C: very good
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

agree siva

We stick to this show for original leads and chatacters..But unfortunately they are sidelined ...Still they show some tantalising precap but iam sure main episode will be different 
Chankya is also wasted...He is not using any diplomatic sttatergy.
He grinds medicine or stands like a statue in rajya sabha...!
Cant he bring truth before young prince...?
 nandini is only one problem ..No other problem in the kingdom. .?
MALay is a good choice for villain, but APAMA only used. ..
I wonder how many viewers are still seeing this injustice?
May be some few handful. ..?

Many have other work than seeing this nonsense..only people like me who want to see RT in the screen and foolishly waiting for some miracle to happen will see this non stop.
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the only character in CN right now who actually cares for and speaks on the politics and people of Magadh is Dharma.  As of now, I am only watching CN for her scenes.